What does Sup Forums think of Asperger's individuals?

Attached: 1521050919133.webm (406x454, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ih3SZbJz8wg
youtu.be/5oLGlLs5CJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp1GH7SgVPE
youtube.com/watch?v=McXPssyYlO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her looks aren't anything special, but she's honestly pretty cute while she spergs out desu.

>tfw no sperg gf to wife and take care of

i was diagnosed with it.

but i call bullshit. i just have extreme shyness and social anxiety.

i emotionally connect with people. i want relationships. i have high empathy and sympathy.

i deeply care how others view me. too much, hence the anxiety.

That chick is a psycho SJW

I have a sperg gf its ok

she looks like she has bad breath

Wizards and Warlocks

Based
youtu.be/ih3SZbJz8wg

She left her autistic bf for a Chad.

>tfw cant tell if sperging or cumming

Attached: 1515582401226.jpg (600x583, 130K)

they're ok to fuck

My wife is like this.
She was diagnosed with autism and is just super shy and awkward.

I don't think it's politically relevant Satan

It was to be expected. Cubby, the autist, was way below her league in terms of looks. Also, I think Cubby was kinda libertarian and Kirsten went full SJW.

I guess it is not that surprising given all the sex comments she got on YouTube and Twitter that she would go SJW.

Its just a nervous girl who doesn't like a camera on her face.

Jesus you Mutts have to put a label on everything don't you.

>you will never have a clingy cute spergy gf that adores you for being spergy too

Attached: ....jpg (1600x1064, 281K)

The video is about autism. She was diagnosed autistic and is now an activist for autism awareness.

Is Chris Chan an aspie or full autist? Because he's fuctional enough to drive a car

That sounds pretty autistic

Autistic girls are not like that user. Seriously. They are often either painfully shy (this is very common) or insane and not in a good way. Female autism is usually high octane desu.

Autism would not generally impede the ability to do something like drive. Obviously some autists have quite high IQ (some certianly do not and have very low IQ). Autism is kinda becoming a catch all term for low social intelligence and just generally weird as fuck behaviour in childhood. The inability to recognise facial expressions is a really common one.

this, I assume most of these girls are whores because most damaged girls are whores.

>Autism would not generally impede the ability to do something like drive.
do you even know any autistic people?
stop being a retarded faggot.

My dream is to get an assburglar or autist wifeu and live simple live and have 7 kids with her.

Somehow I feel like neurotypical normie gfs would never want to live a simple life unlike an autist. Maybe I've simply not met the right women. They seem to like partying a lot and the ''buzz'' of a city.

Attached: marie cachet.jpg (500x516, 42K)

they're retards

>do you even know any autistic people?
Yes. Many. I worked with them for a charity for a bit. One guy with lowish functioning autism could drive a car just fine. All the other ones with decent IQ learned to drive just fine.

A low IQ or high anxiety (which sometimes comes with autism) would impede driving ability, not the autism itself.

What she did was still kind of shitty. She became famous thanks to Jack and his dad to begin with and she left him the very moment she didn't need him anymore.

youtu.be/5oLGlLs5CJQ

Weaponized autism helped win Trump's presidency

45 percent of Sup Forums has aspergers, the other 45 percent are high functioning autistics. 10 percent is misc.

Attached: 1518571267752.png (483x470, 185K)

So probably just (high?) functioning autistic, and not aspie.

There are high functioning autists but don't fit into the aspie category.

They can drive cars just fine.

Attached: 1200px-Czechoslovak_police_car_5170.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

They're autistic, so they're OK in my book

Attached: autistic.jpg (494x406, 29K)

spergers have nothing on tourettes kids tho. mfw can't stop calling pretty women "whores", uncontrollably saying "bomb" at the airport, and yelling "Nigger" at the mall. how tf did tourettes kids escape the wrath of Sup Forums tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp1GH7SgVPE

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

I'm this way too. I have virtually checked out of society because of it.

They're annoying, but ultimately harmless.

Following the Varg route. Take the vargpill user.

Assburgers is a made up disease. People love using it as a social crutch. My first girlfriends dad was a youth pastor and had it. I had to go to his dumb youth group. He would brag about all the drugs he used to do then say, it's my aspergers that made me do it ! Give yourself to Jesus and you will go to heaven! What a weirdo.

Aspergers is basically an upgrade for females so long as their at least average looking

they're*

yeah butt yelling 'Go to hell faggot' is completely natural whether it's on Sup Forums or at a youth group sunday school lesson; amirite tho?

I have it and it makes me want to die.

Recently diagnosed. Couple years ago at 35. Not sure if it would have helped to know sooner but life has been a struggle. Jobs are hard because they usually require interaction and I just can't handle it. The only way I could cope with social situations when I was younger was to drink heavily which in turn hurt my reputation. Relationships have been almost non-existent because I can't adequately express myself with it being super awkward and coming across as cold and unfeeling. My psychiatrist wants me on anti-depressants because depression can be a part of this condition but I don't take them. I do get suicidal thoughts a lot. I'm 37 now and I just don't see a future with any happiness. I've missed out on so much and I'm so different that I just can't adjust. The upsides are neat but not sure how to utilize them.

This. Dated an aspie chick for several years. She was the insane variety. Also insanely attractive because she weaponized it for fashion, makeup and yoga, but dumb as a brick otherwise. Over the years she drove away every single one of my friends because she had no empathy or sympathy and treated literally everyone like garbage unless they were buying/giving her shit. I was entranced by the tits and let it happen. Ultimately her claimed ability to see and communicate with the dead got the better of her and she became too violent/angry/erratic for me to deal with. I did the dumbest thing any man can do and asked for some time apart... Of course this led to the worst out-of-marriage breakup I could imagine, but I'm a fucking idiot and didn't see that coming. I learned my lesson and have since reconnected with a few of my old friends. Life is very good again.
Never date the insane aspie chicks.

Attached: 1474936875365.jpg (500x501, 57K)

i have to coexist with one 3 days a week and it's a fucking nightmare
first off, he never shuts up and he doesn't get the hints that i'm not interested in a conversation with him. he sits next to me, and before his ass is fully seated, he starts yapping bullshit about things that are completely irrelevant. it's not a normie small talk, it's literally spitting out first things that come to his minds.
saying "i'm really not listening to you/stop talking" doesn't cut it. i have to put on my headphones and bang the loudest music so he fucks off.
he does weird things like getting up of his chair to spit out of the window and get back. random shouts, burps or stuffing his ugly face with chocolate bars also happen from time to time
all of that, is not too bad though, the worst thing is he has a hobby
a particular hobby
fucking lifts
show him a lift, he will dismantle it, stick his dick into it, snap some photos and leave. he showed me his photos standing on top of a lift and such, he showed me his collection of different keys to different lifts (he's got like 40 of them, and i don't think they come cheaper than 30 pounds a piece)
just recently he changed something in the software, so that instead of notifying which floor it was, the fucking lift lady kept saying that the lift shouldn't be used because of fire alarm on upper floors
i had to listen for 45 minutes his yapping about the importance of counterweight, brakes activating either if lift is falling or rising too quickly and learning emergency codes
fuck this guy

>tl;dr a guy i know is fascinated with lifts and doesn't shut the fuck up about it, as well as being a retarded dickwad on a daily basis
>pic rel

Attached: 1490169402269.jpg (419x449, 62K)

These kids are just racist.

forgot I had a meme flag on woops
Yeah I'm just super worried I'm going to get a gold digger. I have a high paying self employed business and I don't buy any flashy shit, still drive a shitty car, living well below my means. Also I don't go anywhere since I work from home. Not sure what to do or where to go to even find a woman. Dropped out of college cause college was dogshit.

>i have to coexist with one 3 days a week and it's a fucking nightmare
>first off, he never shuts up and he doesn't get the hints that i'm not interested in a conversation with him. he sits next to me, and before his ass is fully seated, he starts yapping bullshit about things that are completely irrelevant. it's not a normie small talk, it's literally spitting out first things that come to his minds.
>saying "i'm really not listening to you/stop talking" doesn't cut it. i have to put on my headphones and bang the loudest music so he fucks off.
>he does weird things like getting up of his chair to spit out of the window and get back. random shouts, burps or stuffing his ugly face with chocolate bars also happen from time to time
>all of that, is not too bad though, the worst thing is he has a hobby
jesus fucking christ maybe I don't have it, that's horrid

If you're getting assburgers, you need to wipe better.

You deserve his company.

Why would you ask what we think about ourselves?

hahaha not Assburgers. its Aspergers. lol I can see how you made that mistake. no worries

>bong
get rotherhammed, faggot

I am going to stop seeing my psychiatrist because truthfully it is utterly pointless. I learned a few coping skills but they don't help much. I am pretty alright around family and the one friend I have, who is also my cousin but meeting new people sucks. I hate small talk, I have zero nonverbal awareness and I say things that apparently come across as cold and hurtful but I just feel I am being truthful. I think my family is tired of me because they never come by or text anymore. Of course I haven't even told them yet that I was diagnosed as Aspie. Didn't seem like pertinent info. They probably just think I'm a lazy weird faggot.

>not immigrating to bongland to abuse their broken immigration laws
what does the 52% mean by this?

just tell them fag.

Aspergers is just being Ashkenazi, Satan

I was diagnosed with Tourette's when I was little. Thank god it's fairly mild and almost completely unnoticeable, but I'm afraid my kids might get it.

Oh my god, this reminded me of this video, the first time I saw it, I laughed until I almost vomited.

youtube.com/watch?v=McXPssyYlO0

Attached: 1359496830211.gif (350x263, 384K)

Asperger’s is a form of psychopathy. Psychopaths are our true enemy and we should be weeding them out and exterminating them. Ashkenazis are a race of psychopaths because it’s genetic

WHO IS SHE

dat misc tho

Attached: 1511748296786.png (647x889, 39K)

I guess I should but I just don't see how it is important to know. It probably won't make them treat me any better. if anything, knowing my family, they will think it is some form of mental retardation. Life is hard enough without dealing with that potential shit.

How's enrichment in Telford going, bong?

Attached: Thought Police.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

no idea, i'm livin the high life in 98% white shithole in the middle of nowhere

>weaponized attractiveness
I wish to see a picture... for research purposes only.

>My dream is to get an assburglar or autist wifeu and live simple live and have 7 kids with her

for sure that would be super simple

>I hate small talk
Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs personality test? If so, did you happen to score INTJ?

I scored INTJ, and hating small talk just so happens to be common in INTJs. Unfortunately, psychiatrists happen to not fucking understand this whatsoever, assume being antisocial is a mental illness without doing further testing, and instead diagnose INTJs with Asperger's. Happened to me...

>10 percent is misc.
/fit/ actually. misc hasn't been the same in the past few years.

who is this assburger semen demon?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Psyfag here, hailing Satan.

It's a super rare condition that has been watered down, because of diagnosis shopping, and because schools use it to get extra bucks for 'tard wranglers.

It's more important that you take the necessary steps to function correctly in your life than the diagnosis.

Chris Chan is 100 percent on the spectrum. High functioning. A bunch of shit is on his parents for not getting him the correct kind of education

It's all fun and games until you get stabbed for not liking her crack fanfic enough.

Too high autistic percentage, there's also plenty of schizotypal and schizoid personality disorder people.

i have it outside of being on the quiet side nothing has changed in my life although i hate loud noises like sirens and bells. I shut down when i hear something like that like pulling the plug from a computer.

No. She had me take some personality test and I had be seeing her for about 6 months before she made her diagnosis. I originally sought a psychiatrist to deal with the social anxiety. Thought it would help. It didn't it is like a switch that goes off when I have to be around people, specifically new people. That is why I turned to alcohol so heavily. It was the only thing that helped me cope but then I just come across a an asshat drunk so I quit drinking around people. I feel like I am most comfortable in my own little world doing my own thing but when the simplest shit goes wrong I lose it entirely. I'll give your test a look.

I have it. Got it from my mom's side of the family. Quite a few special cases on that side of the family - depression, alcoholism, autism, dyslexia. All from my maternal grandmother's side, they were an Ozark farming family so go figure.

Spergs are a love or hate thing with me. A person on the spectrum will either be someone I can't stand to be around or someone I'll go to great lengths to help out when push comes to shove.

From my experience and that of friends of mine on the spectrum, aspies are very much a case of oil and water when it comes to interacting with each other in many cases.

The ones that have been insufferable for me, however, tended to play the victim and not try to work hard to better their situation. There's probably a connection there especially as I've worked hard to go to college, work, take care of myself. Enough work to not even be that obvious to others that i'm on the spectrum (if at all) but there's always room for improvement.

I wouldn't mind dating a woman with aspergers, but I live in the Bible Belt and most women here (be they spergs or not) get married early or are already in a long-term relationship.

From what I can see women on the spectrum have it much easier than men. But being autism is suffering in general.

I'd much rather be neurotypical.

I was diagnosed Asperger Syndrome.

I wish I didn't. Makes me feel like a subhuman sometimes. Bad with relationships, never had any long lasting friends, only girlfriend I had lives in Indonesia (she is Protestant), but I don't know how realistic a scenario would be for me to have the means to visit her (despite the fact that I've been with her for years).

It also makes some people think that I am some sort of genius, but I'm not.

Already did.

Are you sarcastic? Maybe I will never find an autist girl but a neurotypical normie rural gf, but that'll be good too.

No it's not....

You have psychopathy and psychopaths. Totally different ideas.

>tfw have Aspergers, but people said they didn’t notice until I said I had it
And that’s why I have Aspergers.

Have you tried joining one of those stupid "Aspie" groups online?

I despise that term, and I think that they are idiots trying to rationalize their conditions (and I would never join those), instead of trying to prevent it from happening to begin with, but at least you have a few more people like you that would be slightly more sane than over here.

Attached: gib to helper.gif (773x512, 40K)

I falsely diagnosed myself one night on wikipedia.

I'm smart and kind of perfectionist but not OCD.
I lost sleep for a couple days there.

Devil digits

Attached: IMG_4271.png (1000x662, 1.05M)

Attached: 9.png (508x674, 368K)

>It's all fun and games until you get stabbed for not liking her crack fanfic enough.
Im an quite egoistic person on daily basis but can give a lot of myself for things i care about.
I would probably ignore her chimping or cut it quick. Also some social autism here too

Diagnosed with Aspergers when I was young, AMA

Someone on boat was saying they cured their autism with food grade diacatomtous earth or something like that.

Mine just came. I took it once and felt pretty good.

There are unlikely to be nationalists so naturally are trash.

high functioning and aspie is the same thing guy

I do and yes they do drive

Autists are truly the spawn of satan confirmed

Yeah, she's high functioning autistic

Fuck you my youtube waifu has tourettes.
I've fapped to the thought of banging her doggy and her doing her thing mid and post orgasm.......not my proudest fap but one of the best.

Attached: 1486654279573.gif (500x280, 970K)

Satan Hail'd.
It warms my heart to know that by 2050 half of the world is going to be spergs. Little sperg fuckers everywhere reeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing at a world gone awry.

Is aspergers a meme mental illness or is it real
It seems like every motherfucker has it and just uses it as a way to feel special but at the same time I identify with the symptoms and had a psych tell me off-handedly that I had it
Am I fucked up and dysfunctional because I should be on meds or do i just need to sort myself out and stop being a pussy?

It's real.

The brain is deformed prior to birth, and remains that way for life.

NIGA!

SEX