"The second amendment isn't meant to protect our citizens"

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1521071680604.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And in a few years, they'll be voting in our elections.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

These people are retarded
I’m honestly shocked such stupidity exists

What do reparations have to do with anything?

Have you seen the white on black crime stats?

And rather them teaching the kids basic civics lessons they allow have them spread this disinformation.

She meant she's illiterate.

few years? dude a lot of these kids are already 18.

I guess billions and billions of gibs is not enough for Laqueefa. Fuck I hate niggers and this country so much. We are going the way of South Africa in the next 50 years.

It means she flunked 8th grade civic and 4th grade reading.
Yes. This is why children can't vote - they're ignoramuses and due to the Dunning Kruger effect, they think they know it all.
PoC make everything about the gibs.

Attached: Black and white crime.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

I'm not.

Maybe you can take comfort in the fact that we're all going down with you.

It's fucking sad. It's real sad, especially when seeing how many whites, especially those in power, are so willing to toss our heritage, our creations down the fucking toilet for groups of people that gave us nothing. We gave them everything and they are the victims. We either submit or lash out.

>guns are for illegal immigrants to pre-emptively kill white americans to avoid being victims of racism

Attached: 1516301217742.jpg (750x619, 72K)

there is a strong red-pilling going on in

I'm so jaded that I now literally see these freaks as foreigners/alien invaders, and I see the US federal government as a foreign occupation of my land. At the first sign of organized and armed resistance, I'll go out and join anyone willing to fight them. I have nothing left to lose and everything to gain.

Attached: tailpipefleshlight.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

la creaturas...

Yeah right, some of them are edgy and reactionary but the majority of them are completely brainwashed by Snapchat and tumblr.

You do realize niggers, spics, and gooks outnumbers Whites under the age of 18, yes? You realize niggers, spics, and gooks have voted Democrat (overwhelmingly) for the past 4 decades, yes? Straight up delusional if you think 'gen z' will vote for anything but open borders and an expanded welfare state.

Yeah, a lot of younger students are getting red pilled fast. I am just afraid their Marxists teachers will pollute a lot of their fragile, young minds.

well, I have dual citizenship with Israel, so I'll just move there once US falls

how many of those people bother to vote?

if uSa starts to vote to kill itself, then what can we do? What happens with >50% of population is on welfare or government handouts?

Democracy is like two wolve and a lamb voting for dinner.

USA will become a failed state

She meant "Help I'm retarded."

the one about the white house not having any guns is hilarious, on a lot of levels

>What did she mean by this?
She was trying to come up with something both confrontational and deep/thought provoking but her inability to understand both the history and purpose of the 2nd amendment makes her statement moronic to everyone outside of her leftist circlejerk clique. She probably can't even come up with a coherent answer if someone were to ask "well then what the hell is the 2nd amendment meant to protect???" and will probably start ranting about how it lets racist cops kill blacks or some other non-sequitur.

That she's too stupid to understand the constitution

Not Japan, we cleverly haven't imported hordes of 3rd worlders.

Everywhere in this country is safe at all hours; you see women dressed in miniskirts and high heels walking home at 3AM and no harm befalls them.

There's virtually no violent crime, murder, petty crime, or burglary. I go for days, weeks sometimes without seeing a brown person, and I live in central Tokyo.

And before muh birth rate: Japanese indigenous birth rate is 1.4, higher than white British women (1.2). US stats aren't known because they don't disaggregate hispanics from birth rate numbers, but I'd be ready to wager that they're in the 1.0-1.5 ballpark. This seems fine to me, ensures a small decline of population that will improve everyone's quality of life, cheaper larger housing, and less exposure to automation labor-elimination risk.

At the very least, you guys should slam the door on third-world immigration, and encourage abortion among minorities as much as possible.

Attached: 1516180529571.jpg (575x431, 87K)

>then what can we do?
buy guns and supplies, start lifting and get fit and prepare for shit to hit the fan.

Demography is destiny. This is why you want very strong institutions that can survive shitty leaders.

How far along will the marxist revolution get before white liberals realize "tear down white supremacy" simply meant to redistribute their parent's wealth, push them out of careers and industries.

Why you have an urge to give attention to evry shozoid person and his expressions.

>demilitarize the police
That sign is alright but the rest is AIDS.

It may prevent massacres. But you seem too stupid to grasp that.

Oh fuck off

You should probably try to explain to everyone you know how the US is funded, and by whom. Too many non-white/non-asians and the books will literally not balance. Then it'll be a firesale of natural resources etc., and eventually a collapse into a Brazil-tier oligarchy where basically everyone is an 85 IQ mutt living in a breezeblock hut getting shot at.

Attached: Budgetary Impact by race.png (1026x768, 438K)

japanbro hits the bantz button hard with realfacts.
domo arigato for not cucking to the jews.

Anyone else support reparations on the sole condition that recipients must leave the. Or try and never come back?

>Everywhere in this country is safe at all hours
not near US bases.

Not in Roppongi

Not in hamamatsu

>Why do you need guns when you have the police
> We shouldn't give police scary weapons
Don't we just have a bright future!

Don't care anymore, with the way things are going they're all going to be dead in the coming years. Humans will discover shit and then turn that shit into a weapon of mass destruction just like we always do, there's going to be more brutal wars, foreign governments will become more tyrannical, and foreign governments and countries will rise while the degenerate shall fall. These stupid cunts have never witnessed war and the monster and evil that resides in the human species and think the world is full sunshine and rainbows. Let them be all loving and full of peace and protest, because when the day comes when humanities monster returns, these stupid degenerate pricks will be obliterated and the one killing wont give a flying fuck about your safe spaces or your anti-gun rhetoric or your fucking 2000 genders.

Attached: uyubuyb.jpg (630x378, 37K)

I don't own guns, but I exercise a lot and am losing weight. Currently at 200lb at 6 foot.

>[
You should probably ask why the police are militarized. It might be tempting to say that a 15 year old girl knows more about policing and peacekeeping than police departments, but it's a strange opinion to have.
Odds are, if you look at the most militarized police forces, they probably typically have to deal with some absolutely insane situations on the day-to-day.
Also, the main complaint against cops is that they're undisciplined and undertrained, and don't handle themselves calmly - I actually feel soldiers probably do all those things. Perhaps more militarization is in order?
At any rate it's probably very complicated. Try policing Baltimore or Chicago without some heavy kit.

it? What the fuck are you referring too?

It's actually not. The 2nd amendment was about protecting the nation, the government, from an attack by the British or some other nation's army. It says so right in the amendment, "A well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The notion that it was intended for self defense, or to overthrow the government, is a complete fabrication. It's simply not true.

It's impossible to walk in Roppongi at 3AM WITHOUT seeing girls in high heels and miniskirts mate
But yeah, the worst parts of Japan are the ones where black GI's and Nigerians hang out, big surprise.
These are small containment zone districts, and even there the crime rate can't be compared even to relatively safe parts of the USA.

Yea but kids these days are given tablets or iphones where they can watch promoted youtube videos which are full of lefty propaganda

or brazilians

>It's impossible to walk in Roppongi at 3AM WITHOUT seeing girls in high heels and miniskirts mate
ok...

>they said to make a sign so I did and I think mine is the best one

Attached: cool-painting.png (337x749, 425K)

What's the dollar price on exiling a black? Apparently the average black costs the American taxpayer over $1m over the course of their lives, so anything under $1m is probably a bargain. You could probably give them a bottle of Henessy, two $50 bills, and promise them a new life in Wakanda and easily bait them onto a boat to Liberia.
Incidentally, how is Liberia doing these days?

Incredibly wrong.

You wanna know what the attitude about guns was at the time?

Constitution of vermont 1777:

XV. That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State; and, as standing armies, in the time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Suck my dick faggot

What makes you think that the US will fall if whites become a minority? It's not like America will lose it's power when we are gone.

Seriously if America ever gets attacked by another country (assuming they don't use nukes) it will mostly be the citizens that will fight the army will use bigger wepons like tanks but it's the citizens with shotguns, semi automatic, and rifles who will fight first

>imagine my shock

>she mean by this
Fuck you whitey!! Please vote for my candidate.

>march to ban guns
>"demilitarize the police"
Why would they you stupid detergent pod-munching cunt? You'll have given up your guns. Your cries will be met with water cannons and tear gas and you'll be left with nothing but your limp dicks. What remains of our Republic and Constitution are about to be shredded because these stupid cunts are neither responsible nor virtuous enough for liberty.

Attached: 1486620275933.jpg (295x295, 39K)

The 2nd amendment does not mention the keeping and bearing of guns, but of arms. Thus, if all arms are allowed, that means, grenades, bombs, chemical and nerve agents etc. Obviously these, including fertilizers for making bombs are regulated.

Regulation is just plain fine.... And where is the 'well regulated militia' anyway? It is rather amazing that bad interpretation by the gun lobby still demands human sacrifice

>In his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, historian Eric Foner writes that by 1862, Lincoln, as well as politically moderate members of Congress, saw colonization as at least a piece of the policy puzzle. "Both the law providing for abolition in the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation Act included provisions for the colonization of those willing to emigrate. During 1862, Congress appropriated a total of $600,000 to aid in the transportation overseas of African-Americans," Foner wrote. Policy entrepreneurs of varying trustworthiness offered colonization proposals in such far-flung locales as Brazil, Colombia, and the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

I dunno what that is in today's money but the plan has been proposed before.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/

not when whites become a minority. I mean if welfare receipients make up 50% of population and people stop working

The supreme court has determined that a militia is made up volunteers who need their guns at home.
Read something.

>politifact
>truth-o-meter

Attached: muslim-obama.jpg (564x500, 78K)

>do you take lead?

>I don't have an argument except some ancient constitution by a tiny state that wasn't even one of the original signers. Better discuss my homoerotic sexual proclivities!

No thanks on the dick sucking, try your local gun club, plenty of cock suckers there I'm sure.

Anyway, ACTUAL scholars and ACTUAL constitutional experts disagree with the NRA version of the 2nd amendment. And for good reason, this individual right to a firearm wasn't even established in case law until the late 1980s.

Sadly, I use actual history to make arguments, and don't retreat into fantasy land where I'm right because I say I'm right. Better luck next time closet case!

Or... you could line them up against a wall and shoot them? Just saying...

THIS IS WHAT SHE MEANT.

Attached: Cell-BanBill (1).jpg (658x2691, 506K)

At this point war seems desirable compared with living in this fucking clown world

shame your not white tho

>you dont have an argument once i ignore your argument
lmao

Then do something about it. Please. I need a happening. Go out to the gun toting suburban and rural retards and take thier guns away.

Your 7 pixels aren’t legible.

REPARASHUNS

he just wanted to show off the painting he made while marathon wwatching xavier renegade angel

>gibs us dem reparashuns whitey

>82%
I'm surprised it's not higher at this point.

Meanwhile, in britain:

>Oi what u lookin at ay? FUK U! D'you av a pound mate? No? FUK U!
>I is listening to my crazy frog on the bus innit, goes proper good with my burberry cap yeah
>Gettim Dave, e looked at me funny! Smack im! Buy me some more WKD! oooh eeer the curry chips from hassans aren't sitting too well
>hen night slags vomit on floor
>Allahu Akbar almohadi alwalalala wafting in the distance
>"No-necked, pink faced obese man sweating increases" Gor blimey these cheese and onion crisps for £1.99 at boots is proper posh nosh
>I wish I had a black boyfriend like in the John Lewis ads, black men are sooo dreamy
>Can't wait to pay the BBC to remake European mythology with black people as all the title characters! I love diversity! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>'ello 'ello 'ello, what's this? Racism? Now, it doesn't matter that these gentlemen were engaging in sex with your underage daughter, we av to be tolerant innit?

christ almighty your country is a joke.

Attached: 1516186094924.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Nice

jej

>US stats aren't known because they don't disaggregate hispanics from birth rate numbers
We actually do have the figures for race and ethnicity, and the white rate is higher than you'd think (particularly compared to other white western nations):
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf (p. 29-)

Figures for 2015:
Hispanic = ~ 2.12 TFR
Black = ~ 1.86 TFR
White (non-Hispanic) = ~ 1.75 TFR
Total (all populations) = ~ 1.84 TFR

Huh, that's impressive.
There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to accept immigrants except highly-skilled professionals, then.
I don't see how anti-immigration is even remotely controversial in the USA.

Imagine seeing that driving down the road kek

Jews ruin America and flee to Israel nukes will follow them home.

Exactly that it means. Her nigger baby daddies mass chimp out with a mayor that condones it. Militias will shot up and kill them.

What does it say it's a giant blur.

I can't be the only one to notice that the gibs-poster in the centre contains a pair of OPEN FUCKING HANDS BEGGING FOR GIBS?!?!