What are you so afraid of?

Attached: islam.jpg (1000x658, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS0P0g3B4Io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species
youtube.com/watch?v=bIedd3sp2Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loo

You're screaming, user. You're an anti-white screamer. If you see that people are discussing something with which you disagree, you scream in an attempt to stop that discussion. It's only screaming, however. It's only noise.

You are an anti-white screamer.

>disgust=fear
sound logic

muslims are nigger-tier. plenty of criminal and other anti-social behavior.

they're 70% of france's prison population.

Islam is a brutal religion for IQ 85 peoples. It doesn't belong in western society.

Attached: behead those who insult islam..jpg (426x220, 87K)

Smell of your shit under my horse

Attached: 1508510618299.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

I don't know, Sup Forums thinks they're all going to form some sort of army and take over.
It's pretty dumb and laughable.

I agree with a lot of Islamic Principles, but why buy 10 chickens just for the wings.

indoctrination

Muslims come in all races.
Yeah because Western society is doing so well by committing national suicide whereas Islamic nations grow every year while keeping traditionalism intact and not being insect hivemind nations with no culture like China.
The Ottoman Empire and Persia, Muslim states, were the only two nations on the entire planet to protest the partitions of Poland. At every international meeting the Sultan would ask his aid why the Polish diplomat's chair was empty as a sign of protest at Poland's removal from the map. So much for your winged hussars when your own "brethren" dismantled your state a century later.

Fascist ideologies have lead to far more indoctrinaton and misery than Islamic ones. Islamism is a huge problem but when you get the right mix of traditionalism and open-mindedness which many states such as the early caliphates and Ottomans have achieved historically, it's unbeatable.

Islam is the religion of peace

Western society is being destroyed by Globalist. Moslems are the poison they're using to do it. That was your first clue - the Satanic Jews are using Islam... because they own Wahhabi Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=uS0P0g3B4Io

Attached: sr1.png (640x480, 341K)

SAGE

Attached: 1520976939025.jpg (2480x3508, 1.41M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species

I’m a afraid of any theocratic ethnostate regardless of origin, and planets run by computers.

Attached: 3CBB7EB6-EEE1-488A-89BF-7FD3DFCCDDD6.jpg (640x480, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bIedd3sp2Do

Attached: 21067064.jpg (350x427, 21K)

Are you from Turkey ?

No

Do you support people from another countryw and who believe in different god ?

I want to be a man, not an invalid

Attached: 1469982115930.png (890x892, 358K)

....WHAT ?.....good for you i guess

Attached: 1519583076757.jpg (250x242, 9K)

>no degeneracy
>LGBT killed
>Islamic bank with no interest (have to destroy Jew world for it to work)
>clean virgin wives that are modest and covered (not like the westernised whores)
>women encouraged to stay at home (no tradthots)
>general peace and happiness, no modern problems like depression and anxiety
>purpose
What are you waiting for, akhi? There is only one God, Jesus was a messenger.

i am a man, so nothing to be afraid of.
would love a muslim invasion to keep rid of all the fags and feminazis storming our countries tho

Attached: 1520984105452.jpg (800x533, 66K)

in no particular order:

-the cretinous anti-intellectualism
-the arab-centrism
-the mindless intolerance
-the pedo rape gangs
-the humour bypass
-the mental spastics who can't say "Muhhammed" without prefacing it with "Prophet" and following with "Peace Be Upon Him"
-the glorfying of an age of goat fucking desert nomads chopping each other up in their tents as the apex of human cvilisation
-the crippling cultural retardation
-the sexual repression and consequent deviancy,

oh and this x 1000:

>not being insect hivemind nations

nah you're more sort of desert tribal n-nnations wracked by civil war and terrorism

and fuck off - chinese culture is superior to muslim culture in almost every respect

*non-nations

>and fuck off - chinese culture is superior to muslim culture in almost every respect
Go home Zhang lmfao

what about Islamists who don't give a fuck about war just they just want to live and have it all in the ass ?

Attached: 1506851480449.jpg (750x720, 125K)

jews turning muricans into transgenders, this is unbelievable

My self destructive impulses

>read dao de jing

wow this book is some subtle genius poetry

>read the koran

wow this book is a pleb impression of the old testament

This is why i suport Assad not Israel

Attached: bk_wladyslaw_sikorski_635.jpg (635x600, 58K)

Being subjugated under a self-righteous religion

>>general peace and happiness
lol. islam's been at war with itself and everyone else for the entirety of its history

Its not fear. Its revulsion.

loss of individual freedoms, and church rule like the middle ages. lack of critical thinking that is limited by the church state. holla bak

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah because you are all pozzed THEM and see muslims as the enemy when they are merely being used as a scapegoat by THEM

If I just surrendered and forked over my entire culture and religion to try and stop the erasure of my culture and religion I didn't really win, did I?

I'm not afraid of Islam. I'm sick of Semitic desert religions poisoning the West.