Plan To Take down Ghost

There is a man out there who uses a radio show to spout his Trump shilling bullshit named Thomas Albin otherwise known as Ghost of True Capitalist Radio. He needs to be taken down a notch. I propose those of you who live in texas spary paint or use chalk to write hateful messages and put the True Capitalist Radio logo and write long live the Capitalist Army...we can get the gov to mark him and his stupid lackeys as a domestic terrorist group and shut him down.

Attached: cruz_missile.jpg (621x631, 129K)

No.

ICfag here.

For the record, this is Ghost falseflagging so he has an excuse to quit the show and run away with your bux again

repetition and this doesn't come to fruition

Attached: aggressive dubs.jpg (1534x1376, 460K)

34 fbombs. Hey theres a whole lotta fuckin goin on in this room!

I am not Ghost. I am an indivual who is tierd of Ghosts hateful bullshit...he is poisoning the minds of many young viewers who give a listen...he also scams them into paying him money for meaningless pieces of paper with his fake signature on it or to join his chat room. he has on multiple occasion taken the money and ran once for 4 years and a second time for several months..and he will do it again and again..and again..because he loves his jew money.

>TCR shill tries to create drama around him to further his celebrity

FUCK OFF.

fuck off autists

Attached: 1519191255394.png (211x239, 8K)

Where the fuck do you think you are? Leftypol is right under that basement hatch if that's what you're looking for
sega mega drive

not your personal army

>i hate his free speech, lets punch him

you're a shill. Troll him and bring out his faggy beta side, and make him a symbol of screeching autism. Spray painting his shit is not very white of you.

Ghost must be stopped! He is nothing more then a criminal...a thief....he cons young vulnerable people into paying him money for stupid shit he sells on his show...make his group look like terrorists! get the gov on his ass and shit him down for good!!!

fuck off autistic arse

Attached: 1512644501872.png (403x448, 53K)

you sound like a bitter gf desu

Attached: oogabooga.png (412x694, 593K)

I have to agree with the others. Ghost has the right to free speech like everyone else. If you don't like what he says, go listen to The Young Turds.

>antifa flag
you done fucked up shill

>assuming this hasn't been attempted before
>believes Ghost can be taken down at all

I am not with ANTIFA

OP doesn't have time to do it himself for all the cocks in his mouth. KYS faggot

Look at your memeflag faggot

Not your personal army

Thats the Anarchist flag you fucking idiot.

Arse? what are you from scotland or something?

Fight me faggot!