White male + Middle Eastern Woman

If a white male impregnates a Middle Eastern woman will the offspring be white? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 01.jpg (467x700, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_9YhiwYoKtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No she’ll be semitic troglodyte

Attached: 1506832004089.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

but what if I am Frisian?

Why do you care?
Also, I know a half Arab half white guy and he has blue eyes and blonde hair

Attached: 1519803697356.jpg (1652x1652, 471K)

Attached: 1521081555918.png (1349x608, 711K)

Then she'll be semitic and stubborn.

pretty sure that kid has downs why you do that faggot OP

I want to empregnate this one girl

it will be italian

That's why I'm asking why you care.
Does it really matter?

>downs
nah that's just the Swedish genes.

due to crusades and the like, arabic people have a large portion of the gene pool with european traits. my grandpa and aunt have blonde hair and blue eyes and linked it back to a french guy who fought in the crusades. there is an argument asking if people from places like lebanon/syria/jordan are considered white because of how large the gene pool is of european blood. so id say yeah theyll be white. depends on where in arabia they are tho

I don't know, If it is a girl I don't care because she will not have a lot of problems. If it is a boy he could have problems where I live. You see here in Frisia everyone is white.

She's not even Arab, she's a Kurd from eastern Turkey. But I guess that's close enough.

Racemixing is a sin pannekoek

No, but it'll be an improvement. The half-Arab half-ME child will be superior to a pure white child, no matter the sex. Gotta purify some of those beta white cuck genes.

Marry her and have kids if you want to
Sup Forums is full of virgins and their opinion doesn't matter

youtu.be/_9YhiwYoKtQ

Words cannot describe the Jihad I would unfold for this Persian Princess.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-22-18-30.png (1920x1080, 906K)

Honestly it depends on the race of the Middle Eastern woman. Some Persian ladies I know have blue eyes and could easily pass as white. I say this as someone who despises race-mixing.

Attached: thinking.jpg (705x400, 31K)

Persian and middle eastern women can be very beautiful

Attached: lepa lepa.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Absolutely, just depends. The only non-white I would ever consider race-mixing with is a light skinned Persian. They're basically our cousins, but that's only if I fail to find a white woman.

like asmaa assad right?

Depends on your and her genetics

I have known Syrians and Turks with blue eyes. White in my book

what about a leb or syrian?

Kurds are Caucasus which means they're an Aryan race.

Haven't really researched middle eastern women, I do know a lot of them are actually caucasians though. Idk it's a gray area for me, like I said I'm shooting for a white woman.

That's a kike, dude. That baby deserves to be thrown off a cliff.

depends people in the middle east are either genetically European or African.
That's why some are brown and some are white, so if they look white you can assume its good, if not too bad. HOWEVER if they're
non-christian from the middle east be warned they mix with anyone, Christians stay pure in the middle east.

No.

White arabs are bro tier if they are not mislims, anti-jude and not friendly to nonwhite scum
But now many white arabs actually? 30-40%?

Attached: 5DADE5B9-AC31-4E14-A6A5-55A97839010A.jpg (400x267, 25K)

Depends on the middle easterner. Some Middle easterners are actually the only group which are easily bleachable and have weak genes when race mixing

>be me, Georgian
>literally from caucasian mountains
>green eye
>bro ur not white, look at ur skin its brown and you have nose like jewarabpersianturk

fuck you stupid europeen
fuck you

Retard.

Attached: 2E151C5B-4033-40D1-B26E-C9A7BBA6224C.png (478x600, 507K)

Hey Mother, want another?

Depends. Do you consider southern Italians and Greeks, white?

That's a really ugly fucking baby.