Why does President Trump appoint people that dont agree with his policy decisions...

Why does President Trump appoint people that dont agree with his policy decisions. This guy going to be fired eventually or resign like Gary Cohn.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-22-34-34-1.png (540x917, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_Statement_(13_September_2009)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to add that we agree on Trudeau being a crazy left winger.

It's like that one anons uncle or whatever said about the building of the underground bunkers. You just have someone do a job on a small portion of the larger structure. That way nobody knows what they are building. Get someone in to do a specific job and fire them when it's finished.

Attached: 1520980665419.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Larry baby teeth cocaine Kudlow represents everything wrong with the economy for the average American worker.

If you right wing conservashit retards think that CNBC Wall street fuckers like this are on your side, then you're even more cucked than I thought. Which is really saying something.

Attached: bezos.png (584x517, 237K)

This is probably it, desu

Attached: 1514418079243.jpg (640x853, 39K)

T ghost of murdered terra cotta army sculptor

It doesn't matter what this guy thinks about trade. Trade is the job of Robert Lighthizer. Few people who have credentials agree 100% with everything Trump says, but he can put people with the right opinions on certain topics where they belong

Plausible. What then is this mans' role?

But we got the exemption in the end, so there's no problem, right?

Tired of winning?
Its getting better. Invest your bitcoins in the Trump campain 2020 and get paid back as soon the mining Contract pays out.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

Winning

Attached: 105486.jpg (898x701, 83K)

he's a fucking tv commentator, he's just there to take the pulse of trumpo fanboys...

Sane republicans have had enough of the counter-productive nativist, bullshit! (Cohn leaving, Tillerson leaving, McMaster potentially leaving)

Nativists are going to find out the hard way that isolationism will make them even more vulnerable AND is a disservice to humanity.

To give everyone msm burnout.

What was Tillerson's? (Real question) Trump knew he'd be good with the DPRK deal?

He's proving how deranged the media is for hating everyone he appoints even when the appointee would normally make them cream their pants.

The Jews force him.

Bin Laden on Zionist-Occupied Government:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Bin_Laden_Statement_(13_September_2009)

I don't know enough about him or the position to say. Same thing with Devos and this CIA bitch. Either he actually is brewing a toxic environment like (((they))) say or this is unironic 4d pawn moves. I know I still trust him more than anyone so I want to believe there are good reasons for these appointments.

Why don't you use proper punctuation, you fucking leafy faggot nigger?

If the media is going to destroy anyone you appoint, why wouldn't you put your enemies in the crosshairs?

Same reason your dad left home. He didn't care.

Fuck the world, we can just build nice shiny nukes and chill over here with the Hispanics.

I've read that Trump likes to have lots of people with DIFFERENT opinions talking about subjects so he can see all sides before making a decision.

The problem seems to be that some people can't accept that Trump would hear their opinion and then DO THE OPPOSITE.

Trump is the boss. Accept that or GTFO.

Attached: power_level_9000.jpg (1024x720, 63K)

Tillerson was actually to appease Russia during a time where every public move we made was to incite hostilities.

Exposing the truth is a very slow and painful process. He has until 2024 to get it done. Shining light on the cabal is his purpose.

This. The American is based on Keysian economic policies. There needs to be more focus on the workers. Nationalize the banking system completely. The interest earned is in lieu of taxes that can be put towards more social programs and infrastructure.

Because when you appoint people who dont agree with you (in the spot light) it proves a point.

They fire themselves