Have you ever wanted to hatefuck a character before?

Have you ever wanted to hatefuck a character before?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65574817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you ever wanted to fuck a character before?

No because I never hated her.

Now the character on the left side yes because she is an arrogant rich bitch who thinks she can control people with her seduction skills.

Have you?

You're just too bad

Why would you hate Revy?
I don't wanna hatefuck her, but I want her to playfully wrestle with me and put me in a headlock after she just got done working out and is all sweaty. haha

I fucking hate asuka. I want to hate fuck her so bad.

>fucking a literal whore
No
Sankyuu

Yes but not Revy. Revy is supposed to be tenderly loved and fucked hard.

Absolutely

As well as

But she is the best angry girl

Especially when you've seen the scenes of Revy's childhood where she got raped like...
What you want to direct hatred to her for

She deserves a healthy dose of tenderness and consideration, she's a broken animal just trying to survive

Sure she'll resist a tender approach with her metaphysical cynicism but you just need to keep at it

It's much more fun to break a jaded woman with kindness than with more jadedness

Hate fuck yourself kiddo.

Real talk guys, when will they fuck?

>she is an arrogant rich bitch who thinks she can control people with her seduction skills.
>thinks

that's basically the only end game for this story that anyone gives a shit about, so probably never

I can't recall the scene but it was implied.

she is for Rock only

that rape scene is not canon, they just threw that in there

They did while Revy was bleeding out from that sword.

As if the author had no conception of her having a fucked up childhood, huh?

yeah, just doesn't mean she was raped. Maybe Rei will add it in later not like he cares about BL anymore.

Something of that level wrong seems inherent

For a character like Revy

yes, this bitch

What are you waiting for, Rock

Sakura was such a bitch I actually wanted to just rape her into submission and obedience

I want Revy to strangle me as I stare into her eyes and the last image I have of her will be her beautiful smile before I die.

So according to your logic, terrorists should be treated with care and love instead of aerial bombing?

these bitches

Of course. But Revy? No. I just kinda feel bad for Revy.

This, though. Yes. I want to punch Asuka in the face, then rip off her pantsu and pound her ass into oblivion.

Oi Rock, let me tell you about being dead inside.

Not canon
She still had a rough childhood and deserves to be loved tenderly
with the occasional kinky bdsm session

He needs to hurry up and get her out of prison. That's not place for my waifu

Haruhi.

This, Revy is totally unhateable.
Treating her well would guarantee a hot fuck and a loyal lethal bodyguard, who wouldn't want a Revy gf to help out when shit gets real

This was a lot harder than I thought, not really a lot of characters that I hate and also find attractive, but I guess Ueno fits the bill.

>hating revy
>hating asuka

To the gas chambers with you

I'm into the fantasy of mind breaking evil characters until they're harmless. It turns into hate fuck if they've done so legit scummy shit. I want to be a rapist of justice, if you will.

If they're cute and fuckable? Why do you think so many women have murders for their penpals and want to get into their pants?

Retarded, being treated like a princess isntead of a bar slut, being told they're the saviour of x. Thinking they're helping for a good cause. Theres far too many reasons. If you think its because x is cute you're delisuonal as hell.

Hatefuck, no. Fuck, yes.
She doesn't make me feel any emotion whatsoever to be honest. This show had like a million undeveloped nothing characters like her that could have been condensed into at least three good characters. 50 Percent was great though. Literally me.

Nah

Came here to post this.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65574817

I wonder if Revy would let you choke her during sex

Everytime

Honestly once she opened her heart and trusted you it would probably get weird

She was a bdsm stripper. She probably knows her way around toys. That and the whole dyke thing.

Tons of pc pussies here, ignoring this bitchy dyke is still an unlikable arrogant psychopath nut job who vanilla called a self centered murderer who feels no remorse for the people she's killed.

Boner kills itself trying to find one good thing about her, she's also corrupted rock morally to the point she can't help out feel hypocritical about wanting to help him even though she was mainly one of the people responsible.

I don't particularly care for this dude's art
(you)

Is this the MC of that one show about the super-elitist high school with an enforced class hierarchy and shit? No, I'm not talking about Assassination Classroom.

Honestly sounds really generic

>I don't particularly care for this dude's art

than have some more.

>I want to be a rapist of justice
STOPMAN is the hero we all strive to become

This slut

This girl.

His ass is mine.

Why? Asuka did nothing wrong.

So much

>I want to be a rapist of justice
This is why i come to Sup Forums, men of taste you can't find anywhere else live here.

Haruhi is for cuddling faggot

SWIGGITY SWOOTY IM COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY

Would she let you go as far as looking deep into her eyes and holding her hand?

My penis needs a season 2

I'd hatefuck her to death.

Why hatefuck? Why not just have competitive sex?