Is the youth of today too cucked to be saved?

Is the youth of today too cucked to be saved?

Attached: donaldtrump_.jpg (1200x900, 649K)

Every gun owner should have to have public liability insurance. That would sort most of this idiocy.

How small does one's penis have to be to want a gun?

It is though. Do these people think before they make their little signs?

But there are guns in the white house.

The white house isn't a gun free zone, you just have to be SS to carry

The SS carry pistols and full auto PDWs not to mention the snipers on the roof and the roving bands of M4 wielding K9 teams.

College freshman here, can attest that everybody here's fucked and I doubt it's much different anywhere else.

fuck churchill and fuck you cunt

Hey shit could that poster possibly be more misinformed?

How bad is the Chad 90/10 problem these days? I finished college almost a decade ago, before Tinder.

Attached: 1520817593131.jpg (1179x635, 113K)

It's hard to tell what constitutes a Chad these days as a lot of them are lanky hipsters but it does seem like the case. The jock kids still rake in pussy, my neighbor upstairs fucked 27 times in one week once and it was really annoying because I could hear it.

...schools are gun free zones?

Lol yeah the white house is fucking FULL of guns.

Why are democrats so much more attractive and intelligent looking than Trump supporters?

All of dem

Attached: 492F0F56-8A8A-4952-B8E6-70688F146F60.jpg (4096x2730, 1.84M)

My 28 year old little brother told me tonight that "society is nothing more than a masoginistic cult and if i thought otherwise i need to read more" i was speechless until i replied i am disappointed and you are far more indoctrinated than i could have imagined...that happened tonight

Attached: IMG_0570.jpg (640x360, 109K)

Yep. These fucks want to be slaves. They want to be told what to do, how to do it. They want to be "safe". They already have holes in their heads where their brains should be. Fuck it. Good. They deserve all the misery that's coming their way.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

But his place isn't gun free. He has good people with guns to stop the bad people with guns. The problem with schools is that they don't have good people with guns.

They have been heavily brainwashed by Jewish media and PC culture. As racially aware individuals it's our responsibility to turn the tides. If you're not prepared for a difficult uphill battle you're on the wrong side.

It just bothers my how dumb they are. All of the signs I've seen are extremely retarded. Be anti gun I don't give a shit just don't be a fucking mong

What a stupid bitch. There are probably one-hundred or more secret service agents in the
White House at all times. EVERY ONE OF THEM ARMED WITH GUNS.

>That fucking hand

Top kek.

1. 10/10 QT
2. Funny
3. Intelligent
4. Liberal

I'm in love

>problem with schools
This.

If it's a gun free zone then how come a shooting happened there?

Attached: 1508128349780.png (899x311, 443K)

>expecting these retarded cunts to make a logical gun control argument
aww sweetie thats adorable

Nobody wants to give guns to little brats.

BRONAHLD BRUMPHF!!!!!!!!!!
This is all his fault.

ideologues seeking to disarm free-men are enemy combatants. Rules of engagement, common conducts of war and the geneva conventions do not apply to unlawful combatants and belligerents.

If these extremely naive girls think they're going to coast through a "revolution" on their chivalrous privileges afforded to them by their faggot fathers, then they're in for some major disappointment

>picture of moronic lefties with a sign that starts out with a falsehood
>asked if they are too cucked
>dumb thots=cucked
They are just shallow, conformist, stupid virtue-signalling teen girls
(the only kind of virtue they know about)

Attached: thatword.jpg (600x518, 48K)

Speak for yourself, this wouldn't happen if every kid had a gun.

Attached: 1506277296156.png (599x541, 417K)

This is either really really really stupid...

Or really really really clever...

Me and buddy at our schools walkout

Gen Z will prevail

Attached: 6F99B679-5703-40DB-BAAE-B716E9783C6D.png (750x1334, 2.01M)

>actually writing @DONALD TRUMP on the sign

Attached: CA65461B-4364-4AC8-A1DC-74F03BA015F8.png (226x223, 6K)

Get with the times old man.

Attached: 1513622276425.jpg (666x960, 54K)

>this
Pretty sure the secret service would all be armed at all times.
Who knows what kind of arsenal they have stashed in the white house incase shit gets real serious.

This

checked. Heil Hitler.

I can imagine Trump's desk opening up and a gold-plated M-16 popping out. Mike Pence's desk outputs a Tesla Cannon. Sarah Sanders? A pink Mateba revolver.

THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME

LOOK AT THEIR DAMN CHINS

Self check. Mega Hitler digits.

Attached: 1519613153441.png (681x681, 631K)

fucking LOL

try approaching the white house, cunt, see how "gun free" it is

My home state of Missouri’s about to ban all gun free zones at schools.

Attached: 901CDE2C-EDB5-42AD-8AFB-9E3258BEC8D4.jpg (1228x1309, 518K)

The White House isn’t a gun-free zone, there are tons of guys with guns there

>nations conquer nations with guns
>oy vey it was the small penis that conquered
How small of a brain do you have to have to not want a gun?
>inb4 I’m a tough guy 8th degree black belt
Your black belt won’t stop a lynch mob of 50 people, luckily for you they make guns designed for that exact scenario

>imagine emptying a double drum mag, an automatic shotgun and two handguns into a crowd of rabid protestors

Attached: 95be16af93d418a2db655ab0dbc7cb195046fae46f37e0c9e0a6820d3995450b.jpg (600x600, 69K)

1599 sold it for me.

>the rare double false flag

studies show test levels have been decreasing dramatically over the last 30 years, so this current generation are essentially a bunch of castrated faggots. Nothing to save. (((they))) have achieved their goal of creating a non-sexualized population that is offended by everything.

>being this dumb.

Nothing to worry about just a bunch of dumb sluts having a competition on who can make the cutest signs.

>27 times in one week
>once

had a gf in sophomore year of high school that would come over, we'd fuck over and over for hours, and then she'd leave. probably had your faggy roommates record beat before I got my license.

Chad my ass

>White House
>Gun free
Does the secret service carry around bananas or something? I thought that was phased out after Obama left

like that user with the abort white babies meme
clever shit, unfortunately in this instance, super gay

had a fb friend get semi-internet famous for 15min shortly after the election by "finding" a note on his door about "Trump" and "fags".. made the local news even.