I work at a state university. Today I was told that if i find any posters that are pic related...

I work at a state university. Today I was told that if i find any posters that are pic related, that i am instructed to take it down and deliver it to campus police, so that they can investigate.

Wat do?

Attached: 1_nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

1. print out 1000 copies
2. acquire finger prints of liberal teachers and rabbis
3. plant them on posters
4. ???
5. profit

Get promoted, change policy to only allow IOTBW and MBMC posters and ban all diversity programs

mbmc?

Is there any path of silent subversion that would put the school in hot water, while keeping my identity hidden.

Taking the signs down plays into the intent of the posters.

>print out 1000 copies
And don't use your own printer or one associated with our account.

Print a bunch out and then turn a few of them in. The administration won't think it was you. Then proceed to put them all over.

I would bring this issue to the student ran newspaper, but it extremely left leaning. The last issue had an article on fat shaming and one article pro-gun control.

Print out one of the its okay to be black posters we made up in october and bring that to the office and say you found it hung up.
for additional memes film their reaction.

Here you go OP, you might want to invert the colors though or it will kill your printer.

Attached: 1r1w.gif (614x545, 7K)

Too complicated. Just print out heaps and then hand them in and scare the shit out of all the kikes.

There are cameras all over the building I work in, so putting up anything is a risk im not willing to lose my state benefits over.

Hand in one of these

Why would they ask you to tamper with evidence?

My borders my choice

Again, i want to remain anonymous.

He who smelt it dealt it

Put up more, trips of courage. They can't suspect you since you work for them.

If you "found" it aren't you still innocent?

If a husband "finds" his dead wife, is he clear of suspision?

How are you not anonymous? You are handing in one of the fliers they asked you to hand in if you found.
You are asking us what to do and we gave you a perfect kike worthy subversive idea that cant get you in trouble and you still wont do it.
Stand up for what you believe in or roll over and die.

Attached: 144869991129.png (1251x914, 330K)

Your job is to literally hand in these fliers, youre a fucking retard.

Well, you know, there ARE better hills to die on than the ones littered with meme flyers..

SATAN ITS OK TO BE WHITE. FOR EVERYONE YOU FIND HANG TWO MORE

Attached: 37958735141177.gif (3508x4961, 92K)

Attached: 63487658372537623.png (2550x3300, 184K)

Do not comply...you know it is anti white which is technicly racest....anti free thought anti free speech

i might go here what university ?

"Hand in some and put up more posters in your camera ridden building" isn't being secretive or subversive.

Let me play out that scenario for you since your heavily autistic brain obviously can't. I put up some posters, someone finds them and turns them in, they check cameras on the location of the posters. Oh wow it's me on camera putting up posters they told me to take down for investigation.

Are you an actual retard my friend?

Don't find any papers?

Newb

Yeah i dont plan on removing them if i do find one.

Nice b8 m8.

Kys etc etc.

Why don't you just print out photos of your university's administration, give them to Sup Forums to tribute them, and then email them back to them?

Put them around and also in the parking lot on cars...places without cameras

I lol'd.

Print a pack of those posters for each faculty, also for campus police. Send them via post. Open the one you sent to yourself and report this to your lefty school paper.

The best i can think of is to anonymously report the story to a right leaning news company and hope they run with it. All local news in the area is non political, and wouldnt dare touching something so volatile.

I didnt say put any up, I said hand in one of the "its okay to be black" posters, if they ask where you found it say on the ground and you think it fell (so they cant just check a camera to see where it was put up).
Honestly if you cant do that then wtf kind of suggestion are you hoping to hear?

Or. OR!!!!! Print out an entire fucking stack of them, I'm talking like 500 sheets, and just bring them to the campus police, that way they will think some "radical" movement is happening. Next day, bring a thousand copies. And just keep doing this.

If anyone finds out it was you, tell them you wanted to bring attention to white privilege and was just doing your social justice diligence. Like that black girl that drew a swastika with shit and didn't get in trouble.

you are disappointing, satan.
get and spread proof this is what you're being told to do, this is a godly opportunity

This. Print out a shit tonne so they think it's spreading faster. Bonus points for doing it in increasingly larger waves.

>employers wants me to report any IOTBW posters
>i want to stir the pot with their racism

"HEY YOU SHOULD TURN IN AN ITS OK TO BE BLACK POSTER"

Yeah that'll really fuck things up good.

MFW talking to a retard.

Attached: hankhillwhatever.jpg (208x210, 9K)

Print out a bunch on the teachers/senior faculty printer. Delete it's memory. Then turn them into the police.

Photocopy a bunch of money and then tell the campus police about an intricate counterfeiting ring.

Also throw a mattress into the pool. It will take a crane to get it out.

Are you tenured?

>report to police

America is dead

Freedom of Speech my ass

Hey Satan? Start posting these as well.

Attached: Cell-BanBill (1).jpg (658x2691, 506K)

When he's not a IOTBW poster supervisor, he's actually an African drums professor.

This what im getting at. Im asking for suggestions on direction of how to safely blow up this opportunity, while maintaining anonymity. Surely something similar to my situation has been brought up here before.

What exactly would they investigate?

Attached: 16 - Nigger Ape Skulls_jpg.jpg (425x361, 48K)

Get 3 pigs and paint numbers 1,2 and 4 on them and let them loose inside the school. They will go crazy looking for the third pig!!!!

Not yet. If i were i wouldnt give a fuck about subversion, and id be putting up posters daily.

State universities receive money from the government?

No one can legally incriminate you without giving you the ammunition to take this matter as far as the supreme court over the first amendment.

If you're so comfortable working within a system which actively disputes the statement "It's okay to be white" then you might as well remain a bystander.

Attached: dance.gif (100x132, 93K)

Have fun doing nothing like the rest of the soyboys

Then comply for now, get the administration to like you, then once you get tenure let hell loose. If you teach something that gives you the opportunity to drop red pills, do it nonstop.

Kek

>campus police
lol, and you pay for it too

Dress in one of these rabbi costumes and go plant them on campus at night. So when they review the footage its a jew planting it.

Costume is only like $30 online.

Attached: adult-rabbi-costume.jpg (350x500, 23K)

Um guys... Is it OK to be white yet? Like irl?

>sucks pacifier

the absolute pathetic state of the (((Alt-Right)))

Attached: cuck face why.jpg (952x1270, 202K)

get caught posting them, get arrested, get jew laywer, profit

As a history professor, this has been my plan since college.

Also kek at the retards giving bad advice and then screeching when you disregard their autism.

be less than diligent in your duties

KEK

>to the office

Grade school faggot spotted.

Play for the endgame. It will all be worth it when you can tell your students that only ~2% of whites owned slaves, blacks owned slaves in the US, africans sold africans into slavery way before the whitey showed up, and africans traded white people in slavery prior to american slavery.

>hidden body camera (cell in front pocket)
>walk into campus security with IOTBW poster
>Say you found it and heard they were looking for it
>get confirmation they were looking for it
>pull "Its OK to be black" poster
>record reaction
>profit

Attached: 1520911280045.jpg (736x920, 73K)

say ok and ignore every poster on campus

its silent protest
1. its not a crime
2. its not your job

>Wat do?

Pull out your cock with one hand and just hold it there for them to see. I'm not sure why but when things got heated my dad always pulled out his cock. Just seems like a good idea.

You're just a boring faggot with a fake job so you went on Sup Forums to get validation because deep down you know you'll be that one old guy that lives at the school one day.

You wouldn't even throw a mattress in the pool. That's a classic.

Print them out and "report them". Then they will broadcast the message in some schoolwide email announcement, which ensures everyone reads it.

Also "Hitler did nothing wrong" is a good one too.

Say you didn’t notice it.

Arrested for what?

find a black guy who'll hang them up for you
One that doesn't go to the uni.
Enjoy their confusion as they check the tapes

A classic gag xd!!!!

Since it's Texas you should write, "It's ok to build walls".

rent Hot air balloon or small plane and drop them out over the campus. Let it rain bitch!

or go to where there are illegal mexicans and pay them $40 to put them up on campus.

>find a black guy who'll hang

Nah man he needs a blimp

What led you to think it is Texas?

Send a school-wide email stating that it is not, under any circumstances, okay to be white and that any white people suspected of thinking their existence is okay will be reported to local law enforcement.

WATCHA DOIN RABBI?!?!

do what everyone's always done in your position...print them out and 'report' them to look like you're performing...punch holes or add scotch tape for realness. die laughing when they report increased 'alt right' movement on the news. this is legit how the world works, nothing is real, it's just ppl trying to get by and assholes with an agenda inventing measures of performance. ...everyone has a self interest, all polls and surveys without documented reproducible metrics are propaganda for the plebs. Stay in school...and if you want job security go into engineering...and take GIS and some computer programming electives. Best of luck user...if you aren't in STEM your job after graduating will pretty much be exactly what you're doing now. I'm not your dad but cheers n'shit.

Attached: 1500523417350.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Try reading next time. Im a professor at the uni.

A PELOOOOO!

Lmao I read and responded to op...bless your heart.

you said you 'work' there...that could be anything from janitor to grad student assistant considering you said you were charged with removing posters...be a little more straight forward next time. good luck kiddo.

I have posted several more times elaborating my position. Kys tho.

Literally pointed out that im a history professor.

Attached: 2EC7CAE2-34E7-4AE8-A5B4-222086564B50.jpg (2592x1944, 284K)

Post some recruiting posters next to any that you find.

Attached: atomwaffen.png (800x450, 251K)

>666
shut up white devil. black panther proves its not ok to be white. we wuz super advanced n sheeiit then you white devils ruined africa. pay debts