Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Attached: 1521080720837.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9I9v8_1521084029
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

Rip

F

F

you can see the emptiness in his eyes.
and you can see them filled with lead afterward.
glorious

S because of his shitty taste in chinese cartoons.

Wait isnt that that /r9k/ goblino? Did he actually do it?

F

F

Attached: 2ad3f20553faf6f50b0f06ab03d9b679247660c87f3043e81ea3a4aa26f44655.png (436x435, 363K)

inb4 mods

f

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

F

What did I miss? Was he an hero?

F

F

f

Attached: 1507919014589.jpg (252x212, 14K)

F

F buddy, hope the anime is good in heaven

Literallywho?

who the fuck is this?

quick rundown?

robot who just an hero'd on livestream

It's pretty hard to press F when he did it almost in front of his mother and siblings. Still a sad situation.

Not politics.

sage

Attached: 1519497495722.png (397x318, 77K)

S

Im not going to post the link. This hit me hard. Im done with Sup Forums I think. This place turns us all into that. 7 years too many. Kill myself and leave people in a mess like that. How sad.

Holy shit that made me cringe dude wtf..

Attached: 1521080007969.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Wut natural selection at work? God works in mysterious ways user. Now who next?

Is now a bad time to tell him it was just a prank?

can i get one with sound on it holy fucking shit

RIP

F

S
Intarnet, he was doing it wong.

>Bye R9K

everything above his nose just got deleted

Listening to the whole 48 minute ordeal with the mother and the police coming actually chilled me. Not trying to sound like a faggot, but that video was somehow different than all the shit rekt suicide videos I've seen on Sup Forums before.

F

that was powerful. is there more to the stream? did the police or parents show up?

poor guy,wish I knew him and could show him how beautiful life could be

F
Why did he make his waifu posters watch?
:(

can you faggots just link the stream or the clip with sound in it

>a literally who shitskin with (likely) shit anime tastes khs and Im supposed to care
sage in every field

Attached: 1506373459679.jpg (333x330, 12K)

So he decided to stay bluepilled I guess.

But don't forget. Women are oppressed. Men just need to man up and deal wit it. Poor, poor women.

Men are more likely to die from suicide than women.

F

the reaction of his mother when she walks in and finds the body is fucking haunting. her bloodcurtling scream and the way she cries out her sons name will give anyone chills. she cries for like 20 minutes while on the phone with an operator until the police show up. and the cops laugh on the scene, typical pig shit

link??

more back story?

fucking f

PRAYERS FOR R9K

His mom comes in and screams shortly after. The police also come in a bit later.

Mom showed up and screamed horrifically, called police a while after. Call me a soyboy, but I was in tears at this moment. He was on Skype with a girl from his voice-chat while there were dudes on voice-chat pleading for him to talk to them. He spoke, and was calm and sounded young. Police did arrive at one points, steam went on for almost 50 minutes before it was taken down.

The cops laugh? That's fucked up.

Fuck. I've seen a lot of an hero's but this one was bad.

if youre not going to link the stream can i get this guys name or something?

S

Attached: brendan-jordan-photo-u1.jpg (870x652, 42K)

can the rest of you soyboys join him please

Attached: ovensenpai.jpg (600x438, 75K)

liveleak.com/view?t=9I9v8_1521084029

I feel your pain, bro.
I saw it in your eyes.

F

Not politics. You Reddit fags have destroyed this board. I wish you would all follow suit

>Im done with Sup Forums I think.
Probably not a bad idea. Could you do it? Could I? Want to make a no 4 chan pact, stranger? I have learned lots here, and I am unhappier for it. Ignorance is not bliss, but neither is this!

12 gauge at a downward angle through the brain though. It's painful to think what his mother saw when she walked in... But his pain was over in milliseconds.

At least post the original you weeb faggot.

Attached: 3b3bc2f6-1d10-4e2c-92b3-a1b18bd3809d.png (1600x1168, 1.32M)

suck my chad cock, tyrike

Attached: 1517945727864.png (500x805, 392K)

Ch eck em

Attached: 1521081235650.png (584x484, 226K)

>ksg
Shame on him for being a Brady campaign "gun death" though.

f

Attached: habibi.jpg (225x225, 5K)

He couldn't handle being 56 percent

>wish I knew him and could show him how beautiful life could be
Could you explain it to me? That would be great.

brilliant

Cops didn't laugh on the scene.

Good to see Sup Forums is keeping up the tradition of being Sup Forums 2.0

F

RIP brother.

>shitty maga edit
>the original
I guess some people are simply too stupid to kts
niggers cant be chads
he wishes he was 56%

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

when i do this i'll make sure to get a bigger tarp. what a mess.
or maybe i'll just asphyxiate on helium or something, much more peaceful that way

KSG, nice!!!. That's a pretty tacticool way to go

Attached: f722210af7fc29736c995a4905adb1c6b3918ad5d8dcd23340cc0eb6c4300a02.jpg (348x391, 23K)

>$1.79 gas
Where/When is this?

S
Attention whore live-streamed his own suicide.

Attached: 1519260525669.jpg (225x225, 4K)

they did lmao

F

F

I'm used to gore but this just made me sad.

What a piece of shit to do that to his mother. Fuck this faggot. If you're going to do something like this, fuck off somewhere quiet where your relative won't walk in and find your body. Fucking scumbag. I know it means nothing to say this after the bitch already offed himself, but you seriously have to be a narcissistic piece of shit to do this in a house with your family still there. I mean fuck, at least make sure no one is home, call the cops before you do it to let them know what happened and have them show up before your family does.

Checked and rekt

god i hate women. where's that fuckin gun that bitch is annoying as shit no wonder he an hero'd

Attached: 12om.jpg (267x200, 41K)

I have a bf, Im gay, I dont care what you think of it. But, I need to stop this horrible mentality I get from this place. I cant imagine I ever would have subjected him to this, or my mom, or brother.
Im straight up done. Im going to go for a run at my normal time of browsing instead. We cant carry the weight of the world on our shoulders from our bedrooms.

nah hes right they actually do laugh around 38 minutes

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhaa

Attached: 97F3CE00-C410-419F-92FB-3C39262F514B.gif (1172x624, 2.49M)

/sh/mjkkef6pmblfasy/AABuDJzHwMNRRXp6NA6zWfAPa?dl=0&preview=Hey.mp4

Dropbox link if anyone wants

keltec makes a sweet shotty

If you're gone how are we going to enjoy your banter, mate? Don't leave us alone in this looney bin. We need you.

Did he say why he wanted to do it?

Not nearly as bad as that one video of the kid who live streamed his suicide by slitting his wrist.

He purposely sprayed his blood on EVERYTHING in the house as it spurted out of his artery while laughing about how his parents are going to be so traumatized by it.

Just need to know what posts to take to heart from here and which ones to ignore.

What a god

Attached: pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>watching gif
>instantly have to listen to song related
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

hahahahahaha faggot
rot in piss dead weeb pedo

Fucking autists. What can be done about the /r9k/ incel problem? We need a final solution to these aspies. Then again, they are offing themselves so apparently we won't have to do much lel

F

Fuck this faggot coward. Hope he's burning in hell right now.

lel fucking spic has the little girl in the room are you kidding me? dumb fucking la creatura family

anyone know what that anime is so I can make fun of his tastes too
>take to heart from here
its amazing that someone can actually come on this place and think like that

can you kindly fuck off
you know the discord crowd is the most insufferable bunch of attention seeking faggots on r9k and youre only giving them more attention

Attached: 1517177200671.jpg (379x364, 20K)

You, I like you