What are your thoughts on sanctuary cities Sup Forums?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5hTct
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harboring foreign hordes for their own political power, genuine traitors.

I live in one.

Nullification of federal law, jurisdictictions doing this are in rebellion and should be brought under martial law.

Its a new type of slavery, they want to pay illegals below the minimum wage an untaxed income.

Feds deployed National Guard troops to enforce desegration law for public schools during the Civil Rights era.

It is also a 2 tiered legal system, one for law abiding citizens and another for illegals.

fpbp

You have to go back

I'm in Denver and I think they're cancer.

>The Denver Sheriff Department has admitted that it botched the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement notification process when it released a Mexican man charged with vehicular homicide.
>In a statement Monday, Sheriff Patrick Firman said he is investigating why deputies failed to notify ICE officials in advance that Ivan Zamarripa-Castaneda, 26, was being released from the Downtown Detention Center. Zamarrippa left the jail after posting a $25,000 bond on a vehicular homicide – DUI and leaving the scene of an accident charges
>Zamarripa-Castaneda was involved in a fiery, fatal hit-and-run car crash on March 3 on I-70. On Monday, the Denver Coroner’s office identified the victim as 57-year-old John Anderson, who was driving a tractor-trailer eastbound on I-70 near the I-25 interchange. The cause and manner of death were pending investigation.

archive.is/5hTct

Attached: zamarripa-castaneda-ivan.jpg (480x600, 26K)

Sanctuary cities are 100% in violation of existing law, allowing them to openly defy shows weakness of federal authorities. Otherlawbreakers will take note of this weakness and look for social justice loopholes.

If the feds cant enforce their laws, maybe the people dont actually need the feds.

Stop paying the feds for the job they are not doing

Known for a long time a nearby town was full of Mexicans for a while- maybe 20 years. Today in the Newspaper front page a story about how the Police Chief wants them to call 911 when ICE arrives there.

They're actually applauding this.

It's going to be a real battle this is Woodburn, Oregon

and its 10 miles away from the capitol. Portland is "sanctuary city" too.

Leftist play of words. These aren't poor people either, and they have their own network. So my guess is they call police

Can't detain them yet have to wait for police to show
Meanwhile Sombrero and his latina Coco is safe and laughing in their car which acts like private property.
Police shows up soon.
GTFO ICE you don't got power.
Adios amigo.

So they're aiding lawbreakers as POLICE

If being a citizen means nothing, then maybe the federal government should disappear. They are meant to serve us, not the other way around. This is why they want to get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendments through false flags and hate speech laws.

This is why the ADL wants to demonize the word globalist. They dont beleive in borders and if it is illegal to describe their nefarious actions, you are no longer able to challenge them.

The boomers fall for their shit, i think everybody else is wise to the game

Nothing

Attached: FC9683CD-635C-411A-BF0C-14AE7D51115C.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

We had a good thing going in the US too bad democrats and jews decided to fuck it up. You will pay for it, i dont have to do a thing, i will watch it crumble. Im not going to support a system that is actively trying to destroy me.

Assholes think USA has magic soil and can allow all of Mexico to invade and still have the US. You wont, you will have Mexico North, with all of the problems of the origional Mexico.

target practice

I understand the saying, “ the road to hell is paved with good intentions”

I dont want south africa or rhodesia to happen here, and it doesnt have to

Burn them to the ground and run those rats out.

Goody two shoe sjw s need to move to brown countries and they can authentically enjoy being a white minority.