George Soros Masterminded Voter Suppression in Pennsylvania and Met with Gov. Tom Wolf

EXCLUSIVE: George Soros Masterminded Voter Suppression in Pennsylvania and Met with Gov. Tom Wolf

>There are countless reports on social media from GOP voters who have been turned away from the polls in Pennsylvania, as well as claims that busloads of outside voters were brought in financed by the likes of George Soros in the crucial special election that could help decide the fate of the control of Congress.

>The election in Pennsylvania had an enormous impact on the future of both parties, with President Trump endorsing Republican Rick Saccone against Democrat Conor Lamb, where the oftentimes swing state could have ended going for either side.

>The GOP has failed to act with over a year in control now on any Voter ID legislation requiring only American citizens to vote.

>However, there are endless reports from users on social media claiming that they were literally turned away from the polls in some areas, partially due to redistricting that was intended to help rig the elections for the Democratic Party.

Scribd embeds if the meeting files etc and more inside:

thegoldwater.com/news/20610-George-Soros-Masterminded-Voter-Suppression-in-Pennsylvania-and-Met-with-Gov-Tom-Wolf

>Share the hell out of this, we have the files from the "Democracy Alliance Conference" where BOTH PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR AND SOROS ATTENDED in November planning this

#WeThePeopleDemandJustice

#WeThePeople

#VOTERFRAUD
#VoterID
#VoteDemsOut

twitter.com/IWillRedPillU/status/974008006244552704?s=19

Attached: Fucking Happening.jpg (219x230, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Etilw
archive.is/T7dvV
archive.fo/nT6jr
chron.com/news/politics/article/Billionaire-Soros-makes-500-000-ad-buy-for-9970130.php
a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=FT_1570004462057
a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2015100700585001
a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2006082301852001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, build the case

Baba Booey

SOURCE: Wishful thinking by a retard

I wonder if you retarded boomers ever stopped to consider that maybe people just hate Trump that much, and that Lamb is a good, centrist candidate.

Fuck the 2016 election for bringing r_TD and Facebook here.

bumparooni

Attached: I'm helping.jpg (498x357, 41K)

whitehouse.gov petition for investigation?

why not both

Attached: 1518735528165.jpg (768x768, 56K)

>Political corruption is real
And? There is no longer a political solution. Civilization must die.

archive.is/Etilw
archive.is/T7dvV

kill yourselves

Attached: [Laughs in Pedophile].png (575x398, 53K)

i remember mega predicting a huge voter fraud blowup but it was supposed to be alabama with roy moore

Attached: 1500925893755.png (200x200, 42K)

FAKE AND GAY

Soros has a messiah complex, he admits it himself

archive.fo/nT6jr

Attached: thegame.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Trump's done nothing to stop voter fraud and arrest deep state individuals. Two of the most important hours we gave him. I'll be staying home if he doesn't do something soon.

this will make way to trump.
he is ascendant.

>implying you weren't staying home no matter what happens

I'm feeling the same way today

Less than 40% approval, faggot. Can't keep pretending polls are always a lie when you don't like them when shit like this is happening time and time again.

All sabbatean-frankist jews believe they are the messiah, that's why they consider everyone else to be an animal

wtf i hate trump now

OH HAI SHILLS

EAT SHIT

Attached: 1A37CDF8-359C-4E8F-81F6-E4036FD9E500.jpg (476x329, 42K)

Where are the Al Sharptons of the right? Where are the Mexican versions of that. Where are the Christian groups that have been attacked by bigots for over 50 years? Where is the fraternity involvement? Where are the conservative women that won’t stand for crimes committed by illegals? Where is the Families first alliance? Where is the small business alliance? Did they really expect a bunch of NEETs to do everything for them? They had their opportunity and either rejected everyone or sat on their ass. EAT SHIT and get blown up by Russkies, cucks.

>Everyone who says things I don't like is a shill
Sup Forums is not your echo chamber.

What the hell are we supposed to do about it? Even if we were to get high-ranking Repubicans on board with fixing this, they'll just get blocked by partisan Dems who will stop at nothing to protect their dirty tactics and hide them from people. Even with hard evidence on hand, people don't believe it on the Left and would never be behind doing something about it because they believe in victory at all costs. We need a military coup after Trump leaves office in 2024 if he hasn't managed to throw about 1,000 politicians and special interest group leaders into the fucking gulag. There's no other way to win.

It’s jot like Dems aren’t old hands at dirty pool. Ref Chicago politics, the filthiest anywhere

>We lost REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Neck yourself retard

LOL NOW YOU FAGGOTS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ELECTION TAMPERING

CRY HARDER PISS BABIES

>hurr echo chamber
Funny how you cunts are always the first to talk about echo chambers when the places you're from are typically the most heavily moderated shit boxes on the internet

>There’s no hope, anons! Give up!

Just listen to you.

>164015939

Fuck off and die, you cocksucking sack of shit

>Retarded boomers
Shill is shillposting

Attached: D107B23E-4BAF-4A0C-BA5D-114A5330C4AE.jpg (480x480, 47K)

My state (Ohio) got hit by Soros to. Fucking hate him so much

lol.

The republicans are the real winners here - they have a moderate republican or an extremist to choose from, there are no real democrats in this election.

>centrist
taboo

t. hilldawg
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot

>Muh Soros
>Muh false flag
>Muh busing

Like clockwork. When the Trumplet is confused that his retarded candidate and his ilk get BTFO, he turns to conspiracy in an effort to make it ok in his brainwashed mind.

R-the retard fits in with this shit board, then you retarded leftists thinking we will become like you

T.antifa neets

What ever happened to the Roy Moore investigation? Wasn't that supposed to be a honey trap for dem voter fraud?

I'm not saying give up. I'm saying we need to get meaner. At some point, things are going to have to get physical and I want to see each and every one of you physically and mentally ready. No more Dylann Roofs, no Elliot Rodgers, no fucking retard lunatics...but we are going to need soldiers or something for when the time comes because things are going to slip further and further to the Left, I fear, even with someone like Trump in power. I don't know; maybe I'm wrong and we should all just get fat in our chairs in the dark.

Most of this board trump larpers are R_thedonald fags.

Is it legal for Governors or any elected official to meet with International Criminals and is it legal for the State Police Guard to not turn them in?

Sup Forums is the only "social media" site I bother to visit because of the illusion of anonymity.

He's a moderate democrat, favors choice in abortion, wants universal background checks, strong on unions, supports ACA.

so cases of voter suppression in a red district shouldn't be investigated on Sup Forums?
don't leave a note mate cause there's no time just kill yourself immediately.

Attached: die.gif (1702x962, 739K)

Meh the closer we get to a civil war so this country can cleanse the traitor filth the better.

Attached: 1503278618839.jpg (261x384, 33K)

Methinks this thread could use a bump.

Attached: nice job faggot.png (1009x739, 631K)

That or the blue wave is coming. Drumpf BTFO!

>hillary will win for sure via the electoral college
>loses presidential election
>"hur-dur the electoral college is antiquated and crooked."
>realistic voter tampering could be involved in their tight win.
>stop crying!
keep it up, snowflake; the midterms are seriously going to fuck you.

no

you racist cowards lost and this is only the start

>abortion
He is personally against abortion. He wouldn't defend a woman's right to have an abortion, he simply doesn't think it's important enough to stake his political career on.

>universal background checks
This is the position any moderate has, republican or democrat.

>supports ACA
Oh, you mean that republican idea that democrats stupidly capitulated to?

>strong on unions
Perhaps the only valid point toward being a democrat.

>gets btfo
>HUR DUR YOUR ANTIFA

Pathetic

8_chan btfo. Thi bluewave shit is just a bait with no hook now

Texasfag here. Can confirm we got hit by Soros also. Our current DA in my city is lowering felony charges to violent, complete pieces of shit. Most likely to make it appear our crime has gone down, but can confirm it’s gotten worse and police are frustrated. It’s a mess.

millions of dead kikes

Attached: 1521020330220.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>When Democrats spend millions of dollars on special elections that don’t mean anything

calling yourself a democrat than pretending to agree with trump doesnt make you "centrist" it makes you a lying piece of shit

He is personally against it, but to defend the right to choose is very much a Democrat position. Fair point. Yes, the Republican idea that they all turned on the second Democrats co-opted it because god forbid they agree on anything. He's a Democrat user.

I never got why Soros gives a shit at this point in his life?

You kidding? They're trying to get anigger into our government office after Kasich the kike leaves. God forbid he is also Obama 2.0 (worse yet that he would release the savage horde of niggers from the east side of Columbus and Cleveland to ravage a mighty hell on everybody).

Thats why the GOP just spent 10 million in PA. AND STILL LOST

Attached: Polkadot_Cadaver_Chloroform_Girl.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

He thinks he’s the moral conscious of the world.

fucking republican faggots man, they literally DO NOTHING with full control

He is literally trying to be the next George Orwell.

The dude turned in his own people at the ripe old age of 14, maybe thats why he is doing this. To make up for his guilt.

>Pretending to agree with Trump
He did what our representatives really should start doing: paying attention to local politics instead of national bullshit like identity politics. He ran on shit his community cares about and largely avoided the shit flinging that's come to define politics. I don't agree with the dude on everything but it's fresh to see, and gives me hope for the next generation of politicians. Maybe both parties can start snapping back to the center where they belong.

Are you retarded user? Yes, it’s really happening.

chron.com/news/politics/article/Billionaire-Soros-makes-500-000-ad-buy-for-9970130.php

Attached: 0BC66470-2C4B-4603-A4E2-BE9326A8E88F.gif (200x150, 1012K)

The end always justify the means. Look into WW2 history further.

I have been in this state long enough to witness the mass hellfire that the kikes had layed upon. What else do you wanna know?

888 SEVENTH AVE
>occult numerology

a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=FT_1570004462057

a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2015100700585001

a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2006082301852001

t. gaslighting kike
lamb ran as a "pro-Trump" democrat. if he had run as a progressive he would've been killed. I do think he was the better candidate. that being said the voter fraud was on display and it should be looked into immediately. in fact it should've been looked into after Alabama. Roy Moore was another shit candidate but he got screwed just like saccone.

Well it explains his hatred for the right wing, non jewish whites.

Not shilling but dude nothing is going to come of this. No one will file a lawsuit, Trump won’t do anything, Sessions won’t do anything, no media will pick it up, no one will demand a recount, the old kike will continue to meddle with shit until he’s Mr. House tier, and normies will continue their pathetic little lives unaware of the real world.

Accelerationism is truly the only answer.

Attached: 829DA00B-F367-4858-9358-A54963D33F71.jpg (467x447, 262K)

>What else do you wanna know?
What is being done about it. What actions are being taken.

the DHS is still looking into voter fraud as far as I know

No we aren't you retarded moonbat.
Go back to /leftypol/

Attached: 1519319787409.jpg (493x490, 48K)

>if he had run as a progressive he would've been killed
What do you think centrist means, user?

We already are playing into their game. We are bitching about a neocon losing. I mean fuck if anything we have been duped back into the system. Trump was the perfect candidate to take the extremists back in.

When things don't go your way all you gotta do is say "george soros" and you got a conspiracy.

People forgetting that this election doesn't matter and was merely a referendum on Trumpism. The districts are changing so this joke of a district won't exist anymore.

higher approval rating than obama, so no, you're wrong

Only if you fudge numbers around and only use Rasmussen polls

>You lived long enough to see George Soros jailed

Just need Merkel and Podesta and Hillary next

Attached: 0% mad.jpg (676x858, 51K)

remember when Trump won Michigan and they demanded a recount and it turned out he'd won by an even greater margin?

Nice joke.

The best explanation I can give is pic related. Would post but it isn’t mine.

Attached: 79253E91-4405-44E6-A0B8-DF33FF372F16.jpg (1518x896, 296K)

Make efforts with your local government, liberal judges over turn, eventually issue is resolved by supreme Court. The arguments would be classic alone

and yet in the same sentence you implied Trump was unpopular. if he was so unpopular they would've nominated a leftist shilling for open boarders because fuck drumpf amirite

Because he is unpopular, and Lamb is not pro-Trump. All he did was not comment on him. He is centrist because of the policies he claims to support.

Its ironic how the far right is more accepting of people than the left. Granted whites here may not like other ethnicities and think they are lesser. I think they would be happy if they succeeded in their own countries and were at peace with our own countries.

Lamb is either a liar or conceded large parts of the Democratic national plan to sell himself as a more "pro-Trump" Democrat, otherwise he doesn't even get close to election. I take it he's a fucking liar, otherwise outside dollars would never support anything other than a raging leftist. Also, will there be another election in November for this seat? House is elected every 2 years.

Trump is as popular as Obama was during his second term and he gets called Hitler literally every day in between accusations of being a Russian spy.
>He is centrist because of the policies he claims to support
like Trump's tariffs

Can we just delete the democratic party? They're just a bunch of commies anyways

Did it they throw out all the ballots between the judge throwing out the case and the time it would take to speak it?

Man I forgot about Trump being pro-choice, pro-union, and pro-ACA. Also Trump is less popular than Obama was at any point in his career going by averages.

bump

Attached: Chomper.png (740x1030, 1.2M)

The right always did. Why do you think Obama said that the election can't be rigged?

wow this time I thought it just might read, George Soros Mastermind died. That news would be worthy of that picture, anyways didn't he say a while back that he expects a big blue wave in midterm like a done deal type thing

No, he lost. Shut up, you sound just like a salty Hillary supporting retard, except you are ostensibly worse considering that you are willing to adopt conspiracy theories to fit your narrative.

we are going to lose everything if ppl dont start taking this shit seriously.

Attached: 1509259303235.jpg (636x657, 43K)

we'll see how long Obama's supposed (((popularity))) lasts as his corruption continues to be revealed to the thinking public. the niggers will still love him regardless.
>muh scandal free presidency
lel

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.