Do you really think it's necessary to own one of these for home protection?

Do you really think it's necessary to own one of these for home protection?

Attached: atomic cannon.jpg (1600x1200, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWyVd1iKa-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on how big your home is.

Do you really think it's necessary to be such a fag?

Yes

Yes.

/thread

Recreational Atomic Artillery™

Yes

ok

and this

Attached: GAU 8 Avenger.jpg (600x349, 31K)

Certainly not not necessary

Kinda funny
You still get a sage

Yes without a doubt. I should be allowed to own whatever I can afford.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>home protection?
That's not what the 2nd Amendment is about

No, but for the security of a free state it is.

Yes.

Attached: 1507937305618.png (916x1044, 448K)

Of course not.

But both police and criminals won't want to fuck with you. And Johnny law will be nice enough to provide round the clock surveillance

You're gonna need a few more of those if you live in Detroit.

Is it literally called atomic cannon? Can a burger explain? I would buy it if I could afford it obviously, to protect my big safehouse up on a hill, i mean, if anyone tried to come in my property they would be spotted within 5kms and this thing would obliterate anything by the looks of it.

youtu.be/AWyVd1iKa-I

sure, I'd love to zero in on Trump when he's busy 5-putting at Mar-A-Caca and fussillage his stankin mongrel ass

Well Regulated Militia

No, but i like to use one every hunting season to fill my ‘tyrannical government’ tag.

That property looks pretty safe now though, doesn't it

So brave

Pretty much us burgers loved nukes so much we figured we should make nuke artillery then we realized it was a horrible idea because it would kill our own troops as well as the enemy.

Mutually
Assured
Destruction

yes

too bad you're a liberal or you'd actually know how to use a weapon.
>nb4 i know guns!
joy‑con™ controllers don't count as weapons training, soyboy.

Hilarious, I shit you not.
I just got done telling some anti2nd faggot how awesome it would be if I had a howitzer. Cuz he said i must own guns.

Depend on how big your government is.

Well, yeah it kinda is. You are allowed to protect your home against tyranny. In all its forms.

I wanted the USS Wisconsin. Its a home and a home protector at once.

Yeah thats why we made the missiles. The artillery kind of fucked up a our field capabilities.

Conquerors do not, as a rule, give up their arms

Holy ass-fuck. It shoots nukes! Fucking nukes! Well shit cant realistically use it for home defense then. Probably could afford 20 automated sentry cannons and ammo to spare for the price of that thing plus 1 nuke.

Maybe not necessary, but it would pretty fun.

I need one for each cardinal direction, and four more to fill in the gaps.

True but the more direct, implied meaning is the security of a free state. That undoubtedly includes home defense but starting from an explicit "home defense" position unnecessarily gimps your position in an argument in my experience.
The purpose as written was that the population could be as armed as the army so that the citizens could fight off invaders or their own government turned tyrant. Predicating the argument on defending your personal home or shit like "hunting" is already ceding ground to your opponent and not true to the spirit of the 2nd

Yes. Gibmedatritnao

Attached: 1519576176847.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

Eh if I had 1000 acres I would buy one, I can deal with 20 acres of nuke waste ground.

You may need to deal with the fallout. I believe thats why the military abandoned the project. You couldnt fire it without being caught in the fallout zone.

Absolutely. To shoo gypsies in case they show up.

that's pretty much it, strontium 90 and ruthenium 106 poisoning, the reason why open-air nuke tests were halted

Necessary to own?
Probably not.
Necessary to be allowed to own?
Yes.

You don't know what "regulated" means you fucking spook

That is why you don't use a 15kt warhead, but merely a 1kt warhead, but yes I understand that see here I was just doing some burger posting.

Yeah so we can lock-on to Sup Forums users IP addresses for a dose of reality.

>tfw we were burger posting so hard I took a joke about recreational McNukes® seriously.

Attached: merica.gif (600x304, 263K)

Ya

Attached: schwerer _gustav.jpg (1600x900, 450K)

Murica at its finest.

Atomic Annie isn't quite that big.

Attached: davy crocket.jpg (259x194, 9K)

As long as you shoot niggers with it, I could care less

Attached: JustEnjoyingTime.png (512x512, 246K)

If you can afford a $7,000,000 piece of artillery, why shouldn't you be allowed to buy it?

Yes, how else do i defend my self from commies

Attached: Yes.jpg (300x168, 15K)

No, but I think an assault weapon is necessary for my home protection.

YES, IF I can have an unlimited supply of ammunition

Both correct.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Yes. Privitize nuclear weapons.

don't forget the commas!

>Do you really think it's necessary to own one of these for home protection?

>OWN ONE

>Implying all Americans should not have pic related and more...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 619K)

I advocate personal nukes for everyone, but I am willing to compromise and accept only a complete repeal of all existing gun laws. See? That's exceedingly reasonable to meet you half way.

Attached: 1519461395299-pol.jpg (500x628, 106K)

Yes. I should also be able to carry it concealed as well.

Yes.
But the full-sized version

The first proposed delivery device was artillery, perhaps from warships. They couldn't miniaturize it though. We still made artillery nukes in the 60's though. They had neutron nukes, which has less fallout and a more destructive blast for the size of the materials used. Nukes with low fallout, and at a tactical yield don't fit the MAD parameters though. Official we got rid of them. We started on missile defense, Russia recently back to tactical artillery nukes. Probably of the neutron variant.

No, I think at last three would be best considering the circumstances, don't you?

lmao op BTFO

Attached: 1518340703727.jpg (720x913, 91K)

Yes and sage