So whose going to perform mental gymnastics to debunk this one, huh?

So whose going to perform mental gymnastics to debunk this one, huh?

> YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO MEDICAL CARE THAT CAN SAVE LIVES
> YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A TOOL OF WARFARE MEANT ONLY TO KILL

Attached: 1202935.png (488x531, 375K)

>freedom to own/not own a gun
>freedom to have/not have healthcare

Anything else...?

Attached: queenventifinger.jpg (600x1027, 80K)

If guns are truly a right why do I have to pay for them?

Amazing how liberals can force me to pay taxes so welfare leeches can have free healthcare but I can't force them to work to buy me guns. Who has the rights here?

Attached: Gtsays+quotnot+gonna+liequot+gtlies+_e37135d74036c515f4c0afcbdd363764.jpg (600x600, 38K)

It's amazing how easy shills are defeated. No liberal can debate me. I make destiny looks like the little fag bitch he is. He will debate all but the true king of logic

Come back with this argument when I can use federal tax money to buy guns.

She may be the quintessential 56%, but Christ do I love Venti's tits.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

I'm not sure if I think the government should provide healthcare but the difference between these things is stark. One is about your right to own certain items that are used for self-defence. No one else has to be involved. Note that it's not a right to be provided with guns (i.e. someone providing them to you) just to be able to have them.

Healthcare, on the other hand, must be provided by a doctor or nurse. Someone has to do the caring. Saying you have a right to healthcare is, essentially, saying you have a right to make other people work for you.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't work to provide healthcare to as many people as we can, and maybe it's a good idea to set up a government system to do that. But it's not a right in the same way as other rights because you don't have a right to force others to work for you.

Go buy a gun.
Go buy healthcare.
Fuck off.

You have a right to own a firearm, I do not have the right to force you to pay for my firearms

You have the right to access healthcare, you do not have the right to force me to pay for your unhealthy ass because you decided to suck Tyrone's HIV infected dick you fucking retard

this board is shit
nothing but automated threads and bots scraping the (you)'s for data gathering

OP isn't a fag, because the OP isn't real but the mods are definitely fags

You have a right to medical care just like guns. Just pay for it yourself. No one on the right says you have a right government provided guns.

>reddit

Holy fuck why do you shills keep using the same fucking format. Do you not realize that after seeing something numerous time people recognize a pattern. We all can tell just from the pic that this is a shill thread. If you guys actually innovated for once with your shilling you might actually get somewhere, instead you copy and paste the same threads over and over again both proving that the left can't meme for shit and that their policies are so terrible that you have to resort to use the child logic of repeating something over and over again makes it right. Do us a favor op and actually make a new shill template just so we can find new ways to debunk it before your miserable kind start the process of copy and pasting it all over again.

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 9K)

FUCK OFF

Attached: BAIT_THREAD.jpg (1080x934, 212K)

Attached: j.jpg (755x500, 99K)

Attached: e.jpg (781x500, 102K)

Attached: b.jpg (500x566, 69K)

They believe in the freedom to BUY a gun
They believe in the freedom to BUY health care
There is no inconstancy fuck off

Attached: low.png (327x329, 69K)

Attached: g.jpg (500x554, 84K)

This is good.

Thank you for the free bumps :^D

>Right to own a firearm you have purchased
>Right to use healthcare services you have purchased

Face it memenation, we're not paying for people's shit anymore than the level we already do. People want to spend more on a cell phone, eating out, and cocktails than the gym, vegetables, catastrophic insurance, fuck them, they are on their own.

You're welcome sweetypie booboo sweetie
I hope more people see my epik purple hair catgirl memes

>Same bait thread everyday

Nice b8, m8. I r8 it an 8.

Attached: 1518737811554.png (873x623, 119K)

>commie SJWs still trying to social engineer with anime waifus and vidya
>commie SJWs are constantly attacking anime waifus and vidya, and want them banned as they are "problematic"
>everyone already knows this
>commies keep trying anyway

Pls stahp with this shit.
SJWs from the U.K. were going after the Girls Und Panzer creator last week.
We know that you faggots hate this stuff so stop pretending to like it in order to persuade newfaggots.
Gamergate wasn't that fucking long ago either. The sjw playbook isn't exactly a secret..

Attached: IMG_0373.png (640x480, 121K)

We have a welfare system for the poor that need health care short term and long. We are not supposed to force health care that a choice if you dont want Obama care you get a fine at tax time, which is not right since many religions practice not going to doctors.

>Everytime this is posted it's a Ukraine flag or meme flag

I'll leave it up to you to figure out.

Our Constitution states that the people have the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It says nothing about Healthcare, therefore Healthcare is not a Constitutional right. However, owning a firearm is.

This faggot already made a thread . Report and sage.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1027x781, 115K)

Bumping with more of OP's absolutely pathetic shilling

Attached: Capture.jpg (1120x877, 152K)

We pay for the guns ourselves.
We pay for the healthcare ourselves.
What's different?

>> YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO MEDICAL CARE THAT CAN SAVE LIVES

You have the right to any medical care that you can afford to pay for.
You have the right to some firearms hat you can afford to pay for.

Therefore you have more rights to healthcare than to firearms.

>1 post by this id

Nice proxy bump, faggot OP

Attached: Capture.jpg (1199x862, 125K)

Tell us what happened on Nov 17 when you decided to start making these threads, OP

Attached: Capture.jpg (1017x836, 115K)

They are pretty righteous

Attached: B venti.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

we believe in personal responsibility

Why can't the left meme
also why do they continue to ruin anime?

>1 post by this id

This is called proxybumping, for all you newfags out there.

Attached: oldbait.jpg (1097x849, 128K)

It's called people not being bothered to give a shitpost thread (all of Sup Forums at this point) more than one post m8.