A person should be judged by their merit and ideology

A person should be judged by their merit and ideology.

Not for the actions of others who share an arbitrary, immutable trait.

Attached: OK RACIST.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Ok, fine. I still don't like 90% of the blacks I've met.

Communism is going to be worked in here somewhere.

Demographics still matter. Can't have a functioning society with non aryans

Attached: 1518985369144.png (1272x800, 80K)

Attached: Worldmap-hdi2004.jpg (1200x555, 111K)

In a homogeneous society, yes I agree with you completely. However till then fuck niggers

That is the human development index by the way

It's okay to be racist.

Thoughts are not a crime.

Why is racism such a problem?

Actually. No.

Rap culture is black genocide

Ok so when am I going to stop being caled racist and privileged because of what other white people did?

Racism can be part of one’s ideology
Your argument defeats itself

This.

But fuck white people right?

Legal =/= Moral

I hate people like you.

most agreed to that until white people started being persecuted for being white. We all sat down and agreed to play a game, everyone sat at their own end of the table and everyone was assigned their own pieces. We all took our pieces in good faith, you took yours and then you demanded more.

The game is over now, you lose.

Attached: 1490029183995.jpg (500x368, 47K)

Humans use heuristics.
Deal with it.

Why are people racist?

I didn't say that it is illegal to be racist you moron.

You might be called racist cause you actually are, but that's beside the point.

Privilege can't exactly be avoided, but it can be recognized. The reason why that's important is that it helps you also recognize why certain things happen the way they do.

It's one thing to say that you don't think it's made a huge difference in your life (it probably has) but it's a whole other issue to claim it doesn't exist. THAT seems to be the true form of White Guilt

>should be judged
Thats not your place to judge anyone bitch
But if were going to use your nigger loving logic
>looks up crime statistics
Welp, turns out niggers are niggers.

Lol please accomplish something for yourself. You assume you have a team behind you or something when it's just fantasy

Merit or ideology won't change biology. Retards will be retards. Chimps will be chimps.

What does race have to do with the merit and ideology of a person? I could recognize a black man as an exceptional scholar and character and still wish not to fraternize with him on account of his race.

Yeah I agree. If everyone recognise the genetic privilage of white people maybe affirmative action wouldn't exist. Maybe white guilt wouldn't exist.

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (1200x967, 509K)

Holy shit, do you guys not understand what the meaning of the "It's OK to be white" push was about. It's about getting the niggers and kikes on the left to say its not and then to have normies question why. No normie is gonna be on your side when you claim "It's OK to be racist" you're doing the kikes job for him.

Recognized*

Attached: racism defined.jpg (638x569, 61K)

Why shouldn't we just kill you?

Ok, I'll do that from now on.
Wow, I'm even more racist now.
Thanks, OP.

Attached: 1512103209849.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Killing a bunch of antiracists is an accomplishment.

You can say that right up to the point you're hunted down and slaughtered by the tidal wave of shitskins engulfing this nation.

I'm ok with ppl being openly racist...or proud about being a meth addict...or open about how they spend all their disposable income on their own hobby while their partner slaves away in the home popping out babies and has to beg permission to buy a new pair of shoes...like ffs, time is valuable if everyone was just open about who they are it makes my job easier when determining who to be friends with. Stop punching Nazis...that just forces them into the closet...I'd rather know who they are so I can avoid them altogether...lmao

Attached: 1513483173707.jpg (325x510, 28K)

You need to go back

Attached: Sowell-Quote.jpg (588x309, 74K)

>you're doing the kikes job for him.
:^)

I think the proper label would be "utopian ideologue"

>Not for the actions of others who share an arbitrary, immutable trait.
is that why you cry and bitch about white privilege all the time

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1300x863, 669K)

What?! He never said some people or peoples wouldn't measure up.

The fact that there are now IOTBW counter-campaigns means that Phase 1 was successful

Morals are socially constructed, choosing to be risk averse when it comes to outgroups is justifiable. If anything, both whites and blacks should be promoting seperatism, allowing blacks to determine their own society, and whites can stop worrying about blacks whining for participating in white societies.

Yeah and that fact is exactly why it will never work. Black people are never going to recongnise that they are genetically inferior. They will see a difference and people will use them as pawns in their political games.

>Morals are socially constructed
Constructivism is a meme, the reality is fixed what is predicted to happen, will happen.

Baseless claim

Things happened the way they did because of evolution of genetics and culture. Until you accept that you're just a science denialist to me.

You are born, you grow, or not, and then you die, changing this things are not in our power