What is that thing she's holding?

What is that thing she's holding?

XXXL condom

MiniDisc74. I used them in old radio station equipment before.

A condom.

for my magnum dong

its that gs pokeball that led to nothing, so it got flattened

Is that one of those floppy drives grandpa keeps talking about?

No. It's a moderately successful attempt to create a CD/mini-CD(predecessor of DVD) proprietary competitor by Sony.

3D printed save icon?

MiniDisc. But actually I've never seen one in person in my country. We went Cassette tapes to CDs at once.

Call me 3372630422 to talk to a hot cosplay girl

>he never experienced the magic of floppy-disks.
What country is that?

I don't think they ever really took off outside of Japan; only time I've ever seen them in person here in the US was a 10-pack of them at a thrift store a few years back that was apparently imported from Japan. Bought it for shits and giggles.

Floppy? I've used them 5-inch floppies man. I remember having a game named "Apache" in those. My aunt had like 3 trays of those 5". 3-inch floppies as well.

Minidisc's are the only ones I've never encountered.

It's one of her zoom lenses. This is how she normally looks.

>We went Cassette tapes to CDs at once.
MiniDisc came out a decade after CD.

10,000 yen peice?

I remember getting a promotional minicd (kind of like a minidisc but it didn't have a case).. you could play it in a regular cd player so long as you could put it directly on the spindle.. sticking it in a tray was a bad decision

I had a Sony portable one, it was cool as fuck and had many options to record music via an aux input. You could even record with the mic but it sounded like dog shit cause of the ambient noise.

I had for years and owned like 10 mini discs filled with music ripped from Napster, lime wire and Kazaa.

74 MD Extent

She fucked her coworker right?

Minidisx? Do you never see it?

Its not so old technology was used still in 2006

People who are eighteen right now were seven.

>2006 was almost 12 years ago

The Golden Diskette

my cousin in 2002 had a walkman that used those things.

in Chile.

Minidiscs are a thing I've only ever heard of in context of anime, and usually, they're referenced as being outdated.

Where I grew up, we always had CDs, with Tapes being old fashioned even as a kid.

Chile confirmed for honorary Aryan, I guess.

Lmao they made save icon a real thing

I'm tempted to create a RAID0 of 3.5 disks and install modern Linux on it just because I can.

i have tons of them lying around, and a couple of md players, i'm not sure if i should throw them away but i think they can become somewhat valuable in the future

It's a flat VHS tape.

>RAID0
>floppies
That won't last long.

an HDD

And your point being?

most cd trays have a recess for the minicd

Make RAID50?

YO SAY NATSU GA

RAID5 is a spawn of Satan. Well, you can probably make the semi-stable system on top of RAID 0+1.
Anyway, it's absolutely impractical, so it doesn't matter.

yep, friend of mine used to have a sony minidisc player in highschool before MP3 players became the norm

They are not that old.My first car's audio system had one instead of cassettes.
same model as pic related.

cheese