Oklahoma is firing up the gas chambers for their death row inmates

Oklahoma is firing up the gas chambers for their death row inmates.

What do you think about this Sup Forums?

Attached: ss (2018-03-14 at 11.51.43).png (646x599, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-often-are-executions-botched/
youtube.com/watch?v=v1AZpW1k0-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't we just have the state stop killing prisoners?

Hang murderers in public, putting them in prison does not "correct" them.

Just fucking guilatine them or firing squad, hang them bury them alive burn them at the stake, impale them, even fucking put them into a wall and blocking them in anything but this buckshot about quetily and painlessly going into the void.

Murders should suffer for what they did

Call me when they stick a Jew in there.

I always sort of wonder how the audience feels to an execution. Is it just a live theater snuff film? If I got invited, could I bring popcorn? Wear a silly costume? Could I put it up on my instagram?

But gas is uncomfortable!

-Howard Shekelstein, ESQ

we're not killing enough IMO

I lol'd your prisons had to order the injections from Europe. One prison tried something domestic and it didn't work, the inmate was conscious and wouldn't die.

Gas is simpler to produce, go America.

Could you imagine the social media outrage if a jewish deathrow inmate got a gas chamber execution holy fuck

Attached: 1518233632616.jpg (240x251, 24K)

how about instead of doing that, lets just go back the gullotine, it's clean, humane, environmentally friendly, and infinitely reusable.

What's wrong with the firing squad? Fucking cowards these days.

Just starting hanging them ffs

Bet you one hundred percent a Jew decided this

As an oklahoman, we should just take them out back and shoot them. Fuck this expensive shit.

Attached: 1516156557053.gif (200x200, 91K)

Inert gas execution is much more humane than the injections you would receive if you were sentenced to death.

This. Or firing squads. I don't know why we started with all these fancy complicated punishments. A rope has got to be cheaper and more effective than operating a gas chamber.

Attached: 1506707567655.jpg (452x573, 126K)

waste of money. just use a rope

This. Unironically. Typical sick jewish mind, yep.

hell, this is a moment you get to legally kill someone, might as well go balls out, it's not getting any ethical-er

it's "inert gas" which means it just displaces the oxygen, it's about the weakest way to get offed imaginable and impossible to fuck up.

lethal injection was probably the worst way to off inmates since drugs never act the same way for the same people. I would rather execute inmates in the most violent, gruesome, torturous manner imaginable. To send a very strong message to everyone else. The only way you get the death penalty is by doing something seriously fucked up and having a slam dunk case in front of a jury that sees no reasonable doubt.

Let's just Deadman Wonderland the whole thing instead.
>Every cheesy gameshow you can think of is now a literal matter of life or death
The ad revenue alone would put the Super Bowl to shame

You should make the most of death sentences, just like China. Mobile execution, keep the condemned alive until an organ is needed somewhere, drive him there and proceed to harvesting. After all your prison system is for profit, and nothing is more lucrative. Why waste a perfectly good organ filled inmate with gas?

Is Oklahoma... dare I say it, /ourstate/??

Sounds like they are going to do the helium mask method, so popular on Sup Forums.

Because then you get judges who are bought off by big medical sentencing everyone to death to get those sweet organ kickbacks.

No harm there, better a dead criminal that helps a good citizen live.

Average time for unconsciousness is around 8-12 seconds. You leave a mask on a person for 60-100 seconds, that's almost guaranteed brain damage if not death. 2-5 minutes, no one is going to survive that. Costs almost nothing.

This
Kek

Attached: gassed.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Hangings is still cheaper.

Finally found a use for all the extra gas in their water? Can't wait until a frakking quake cracks a pipe and blows half a prison block.

>lethal injection drugs never worked the same way for the same people

Heil, Zyclon

Attached: 56D48104-7A39-4C05-9D9D-7CE033129E8B.png (828x698, 737K)

Only one state has a firing squad. But I know what you're mean I'd much rather be shot than be euthanized

Google 10 lethal injection executions. They are botched so damn often it’s incredible. People aren’t sedated by the barbiturate (heroin addicts probably have resistance) or don’t actually succumb to the paralytic or trash and convulse when given the final drug before dying 30 minutes later.
It’s fucked and these people would be more humane and cheaply dealt with by firing squad. Inert gas works too, it’s a lot cleaner and won’t kill the person trying to retrieve the body like cyanide (deposits on clothes) will.

Lethal injections rarely go wrong. The gas chamber is a guaranteed several minutes of waiting to die.

they're gassing their own people!!!

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-often-are-executions-botched/

I shouldn't have to inform you meme flags, but in case someone with a soul is reading this thread, i'll make this clear,

drugs, in general, do not work across the board for everyone for nth reasons. It's a simple fact of reality. then you have human error, faulty equipment, etc. relying on drugs is just not smart. it's only a thing because it sounds better. and actually it would make more sense to dose them with potent amounts of opiods if you wanted the absolute best way to go off drugs.

Son, look at the face on the kid in this pic. Now imagine the kid is yours, not your skin color? Imagine the kid as whatever skin color/race you are... Now look at that bald headed smiling faggot.

Now look me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't mind a "botched execution".

Attached: 1521091554622.jpg (955x960, 86K)

check my ID next time

>I would rather execute inmates in the most violent, gruesome, torturous manner imaginable.

It seems like the guillotine would actually be the most reliable way to perform quick consistent executions with minimal possibility for fuckups. Just make sure its sharp and you cant really botch it.

I heard that's not true and it sometimes took multiple tries to guillotine someone which is why they stopped. Hanging sounds better

>What do you think about this Sup Forums?
I don't understand why the have to make a show out of executions. Just shoot them, its faster, cheaper, and more humane.

cuck

Its not cyanide or anything, its nitrogen gas, a common suicide method because its just like falling asleep

>What do you think about this Sup Forums?

I think a firing squad would be cheaper. That, or just use one of those air hammers from 'No Country for Old Men'.

We should be using explosives to kill inmates to be honest. It's instant, it's humane, and it's fucking cool. Duct tape a stick of dynamite to their head or slap some plastic explosive on their face and let that shit blow. Do it out in a field and let vultures clean up the mess.
>b-but muh burial and religious conventions
Shouldn't have broken the law, Jamal.

>To send a very strong message to everyone else
I’m pro death penalty but this never works. Most people either commit crimes or passion, where they are not thinking about the consequences, or they don’t think they’ll get caught and do it anyway. No one is avoiding murder because they’ll be murdered, otherwise we’d see a huge difference between states that had and didn’t have the death penalty. Often the difference betweeen states is a higher murder rate in the death penalty ones because they have the highest number of blacks.

Who's this friend?

There's a tree in my town called hangmans tree, used to hang criminals from it in front of the entire town & leave them up there for a few days

The air you breath is roughly 70% nitrogen. It's not like nitrogen is hard to come by.

the West's obsession with gassing or injecting people with some substance is mentally ill. normies freak out about nazis gassing people, but don't bat an eye over the state doing it especially when it wastes millions of dollars that could be saved by just buying a shotgun and some 12 gauge ammunition.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1AZpW1k0-s

Rope is cheap and 100% effective.

backstory on the pic, did this fuck go to some third world country where the parents sell their kids to pedos?

>implying there are jews on death row

As a Texan, this is the very first time I've ever been proud of Oklahoma.

saved. stupid Jew got what he deserved. i would have kicked him while he was down too

Attached: 1488z.jpg (632x960, 90K)

Why do we need or have a prison system?
Should be either parole, punishment, forced labor, or death sentence.

>The air you breath is roughly 70% nitrogen.
and, just like that, we went back 300 million years.
(it's 78% now)

>I would rather execute inmates in the most violent, gruesome, torturous manner imaginable. To send a very strong message to everyone else.
it is a proven fact that deterrence does not work

No, niggers, spics, mutts and white trash ruins it.

Who the fuck is this guy?
You can't just leave everyone hangin after a post like that. He does seriously look like he needs to be chainsawed.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You are right!

Gulags would be much better

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1519786356281.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

it's because europe won't export lethal drugs to u.s.

Attached: u.s-btfo.jpg (775x767, 115K)

Oy vey

Go full Vlad, impale the shitters in public areas so maybe people will think twice about doing stupid shit.

I'd prefer being beheaded by a pro. The most aristorcratic way to be removed by your enemies.

Cheaper than a chair. But more expensive than a bullet

Retributive "justice" is not the highest form of justice, nor one to which we should aspire.

Attached: 1479872515898.jpg (792x653, 171K)

I like the idea of gas chambers still being a thing in the US. It contributes to destroy the myth of the Holohoax. See all the time and precautions it takes to kill just 1 (one) individual? Imagine when you're supposed to kill thousands and thousands at a time per day, in a room too small for doing so on top of that.

Is that a new getting so triggered by and circumsicion that he pulled out a knife?