I just watched the full version with volume

This is the by product of Globalism
When you create a world where so many people feel out of place, eventually... Some people will take themselves out of place

The screams of the mother when she walked into her son's room are noises that I will never forget. We've all seen suicide and beheading videos before but I've never seen that hit me like this... The mother's cries are so heartbreaking it's unspeakable

Just imagine the regret that went thru his mind the moment he pulled that trigger
A moment he can never take back
An eternity in hell for what he did to himself which is the sad reality of it
Imagine him waking up in hell and realizing how big of a mistake it was... Just imagine the regret. An eternity of regret

Imagine what this guy could've accomplished, and I don't mean that in the cheesy hollywood style narration, I'm serious. Just imagine what he could've done with his life. An 18 year guy with everything ahead of him. He could've used his voice to direct change in this world but instead... He will become a gif that shitposters worldwide will make fun of forever.

To ALL the anons out there I say this unto you:
Do not give up, for greatness is on the horizon
Do not give up, for the good fight is yet is to come
We will need every single one of you when the final push against Globalism begins. Even all the non-whites and the rest of you, we need everyone who wants to take down the NWO to stay committed and to keep fighting the good fight
We are all in this together anons

Remember that.

God has blessed me with good looks, great genes and unspeakably amazing talent of leadership. God has helped me and blessed me in ways that many of you would call impossible. But trust me, God is real. More real than anything you know
I just said a prayer that I shall pray every day forever, blessing and keeping safe all the Sup Forumsacks out there and to keep us strong. Pray for the anons here even if you don't see them, we are all friends, we are all brothers

Remember that.

Attached: 1521085141651.jpg (1366x734, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
liveleak.com/view?t=Ce2aV_1521080581
vimeo.com/260174752
youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, nice story.

why did he cover his face?

Attached: 1519597436653.png (891x640, 1.25M)

No.

Destroy the traditions, no matter how flawed, that have built and sustained society for millenia, and what do we have left?

Decade of stagflations have shat on the middle and lower classes hard.

Dear Aliens please nuke my planet. PLEASE.

>want to know how I know you aren't Catholic?
He escaped Hell you dunce.

>moment of seriousness on pol

People who kill themselves are the most selfish mother fuckers. He took no consideration that his poor mother would undoubtably discover his headless corpse. Fuck man, at least go to a remote area. Its just so senseless.

Idk I'm still trying to figure it all out myself but it seems sadly legit
I think he covered his face because maybe... He wasn't actually going to do it... idk

It's beyond that, it's the fact that he did it on youtube live and wrote a note that said "bye /rk9/ 3/14/18" that makes this so messed up. This is literally a Sup Forums user which makes this that much more hitting home

nah thanks

Fake and gay.

How can someone who commits suicide go to heaven? were not muslims you idiot

not downplaying if real but that hat and bandana over the mouth before you off yourself? ... wtf? preparing for the other side? i dunno, but it's really bugging me

No link?

Just wrong

going through his youtube, it looks like all he did was watch anime and anime videos on youtube. no wonder he did it

I'll probably get banned for this but fuck it, you guys really have to have to see it
This is the full video with volume.

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ

Attached: 1518503928270.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Suicides are public information. In fact, his obituary will read "died suddenly". He probably covered his face because he didn't want some trolls on Sup Forums to identify him and harass his family or friends. Probably knew that he would become a meme.

Aren't*

Should have made that fagit go to sunday school.
Oh well, one less doorknob in the world.

Is this the next tide pods challenge?

Attached: 1516729072086.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

This was beautiful, user. Thank you.

Attached: 170.jpg (680x434, 30K)

its on liveleak someone posted it earlier

Post it faggot

its on liveleak, wtf is that?
fuck u

when someone is going through a suicide the last thing they are doing is thinking about others

Well said, user.
Keep fighting the good fight. We need all patriots on board.

It's literally the only full version with volume I could find, the rest are cut down or have no volume

what is this?

some random dude comitting suicide?

this is a psy op and highly organized astrotrufing campaign.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.01.23 AM.png (1009x262, 54K)

Normally, but in posting this on YouTube live, he was already thinking about others. But who really knows.

If you grow up to be a fur faggot your parents fucking failed you

>godshit

Fuck off.

>maybe... He wasn't actually going to do it
that would be some sick twisted shit.
that would be the worst.

>A FUCKING LE......

Wew thanks for the kindness and compassion brah, you're alright.

Yes. He live-streamed it and his mom walks in after he literally blows his head off. Some friends are watching the live stream so they can be heard too.

>Just imagine the regret that went through his mind the moment he bullet that trigger
No regret, that was lead that went through his mind.

Whats the title

Starting with this fgt

Trump is about to drain the swamp and Pizzagate shit is gonna come out about household names and the jews are trying to use this psy op to get this place censored before it comes out so people can't talk about it.

Is this a Nike advertisement? Just Do It.

whatever you emotional faggot

Gosh, post the fucking liveleak app already

I got you
Haven't and won't watch it because feelz
liveleak.com/view?t=Ce2aV_1521080581
Someone posted it earlier hope it's the right link, u sick fuck

Attached: IMG_0406.png (684x710, 59K)

Sup Forums is so many things that its like saying he was a bbs user.
Also not knowing r9k has produced more harm than pol + b + biz + lit ever could.
>Talk about a containment board

This is my last place online I can speak freely. Once it is gone, I GO TO MOTHER FUCKING WAR SENPAI.

Attached: 1520999121196.png (499x662, 211K)

>Just imagine what he could've done with his life. An 18 year guy with everything ahead of him.
Gonna have to stop you right here. The sad truth is, 99% of people never amount to anything. Their voices are never heard, their actions are never seen, and the best they can hope to do is eek out a living that supports their needs. If the stars align, they just might meet someone as dull and mediocre as they are, stay together long enough to pop out kids who are as unexceptional as they are, and maybe live long enough to watch their kids carry on the same cycle.

Your way of thinking is what shills are using to push mass immigration of refugees. Because any one of them could be a doctor, a sports star, or other exceptional person blah blah blah. I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

That was disrespectful.

Attached: Jacque_Fresco_with_Trend_Home.jpg (794x978, 336K)

that's what i mean, when someone is going to do it they just do it, there's no prep or shame. Quite the opposite in fact as must just point and shoot. can't remember if i've ever seen anyone off themselves while masked, except in film

>BBS user
Hello fellow oldfag. Return to BBS days when?

this kid tried atheism, and look where that got him.

A lot of them do it to get back at their parents:
>look what you made me do mom!

Absolutely fucking agree. For $50 you can buy a shovel and a pair of Kevlar snips and start censoring the censors senpai.

that kel tec has some power haha

also look at his walls and what he was wearing totally could have predicted that one.

Attached: 1520819440010.png (542x666, 248K)

Just watching this video is giving me ideas on how I should carry out my death. Will definitely be living streaming on YouTube, except I won't be your typical soyboy, in fact I'm not a boy at all.

vimeo.com/260174752

It says thread was deleted
Can someone post a working link thx

Show tits or GTFO

>I'm not a boy at all.
tits or GTFO

Sauce? Or your logical conclusion - not disputing. Just curious

Perhaps, but he was thinking about this for a long time. That he did it means that dying for him became the lesser of two perils. If you get to that point with no one noticing, and many do, it's beyond helping. Either his mother did not know/care about the extent of his problems, or did and this was the end of a long loosing battle to maintain any hope or reason to live. Perhaps a combo of both. And then you have him, let's say he has a good mother or friends for the sake of argument, somewhere, somehow, he's taught himself that there is a reason he shouldn't/can't get help, and that type of thinking doesn't come up overnight no matter how conceited and selfish the person is. Suicide is the admission that your life has no future preferable to death, and you have to override your ability to want to survive to do it, which isn't as easy as anons here would like to make it sound.

Without the instinct to live, I'm sure most of us would have killed ourselves when we comprehend the gravity of our situation and prospects for our future. I know I would have.

Sauce nigger

Would he have done it if he din't had a doom looking shotgun?

>This is literally a Sup Forums user
Or it's a kike false flag

>MUH GAWD
Fuck off.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with suicide.

Why did so many prominent Nazis kill themselves such as Goebbels, Bormann, Goering, Hitler, Himmler, Muller and many others?

Simple. Death is not the worst of fates, not even close. Only fucking Christnigger morons perptuate their shitty kike myth about going to hell if you off yourself. Luckily none of the top Nazis were cuckstians.

There is no god. No afterlife after death.

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg (220x308, 16K)

Filming goes fuzzy and stays that way, only way is if the infra-red distance sensor is obstructed with something closer but that's if using an old camcorder, because cells don't have this issue.
Too many flags already

I heard he did it because he suffers from TCS (tiny cock syndrome)

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideAuthentic.jpg (800x732, 228K)

The enemy is twisting this into a psy-op to get us to kill ourselves. I agree
Although I'm pretty sure this is real
Stay positive and matovating
Do not give in or even let others give in to sadness
Be strong and stay with the struggle forever

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with suicide
give it a shot then m8

I literally didn't feel anything watching this. Not being edgy, I just don't get why you'd post this long ass shit about someone you didn't know. I thought the mom's voice was annoying.

The funny thing is that kikes dont even believe in hell. Hell was invented in the middle ages to guilt people into tithing the church.

Where is the Hellposter when you need him?

Did it in his mothers house while she was at home. She will never get those images out of her head. Browsed Sup Forums, and did it as an act of getting attention.

The kid is a little shit. His parents are to blame for this shit too, they raised a failure. Fuck all of them.

Yeah, a lot of people are just so fucking gone, emotionally and mentally. A lot of the junkies I grew up with actually committed suicide instead of overdoses. Couldn't quit the heroin.

No, life is shit. Only people that do not suffer think suicide is selfish. OCD torments me nonstop. I will probably be dead by the end of the year. I want to live so bad, but this shit is literally killing me. Last year I was awake for a full two weeks. I think about ending it everyday.

motivating***

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

Why didn't the girl watching the stream call the police or something? What's the point of just sobbing uncontrollably. Jesus.

Raising a good kid is exceptional. We desperately NEED good parents. A good parent is more of a hero than an nba or nfl player. Waaaayyyy more of s hero than a Hollywood asshole. Good humble Christian parents who raise good humble Christian kids will be rewarded greatly in Heaven for eternity

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
>[Warning: Intense feels, also minor lulz when the mother reads his note and says "it says 'goodbye /r9k/ I don't know what that means!'"]

I mean the Estonians just throw themselves off suicide cliff, and most people who suicide today do it with opiates. So yeah, probably wouldn't have live streamed an OD death though.

Listening to that stupid whore whinging is doing my head in...can't be bothered listening to 50 mins of teen angst.

M$ autofocus. Its probably something sprayed onto the lense.

Sadly I actually think this is the most likely scenario, why hide your face if your going out anyways? Seems like he wasn't 100% about it....

Seriously user, talk to a doctor, therapist, anyone. Maybe it's a chemical imbalance or something that is just not clicking. Suicide isn't the option.

I'm really confused as to whether this spamming of this faggot is just newfags thinking it's some unprecedented thing, a lliterally who offing themselves on livestream, or if it's a concerted effort to bring it to mainstream news attention and bring down the site.

He was a coward who wasted his life when he could have firebombed a synagogue and mowed down the Jews as they fled the burning building.

He could be in distress, and wanted to end the pain. He didn't necessarily want to cause more pain for his family or friends. Hence the tarp and the mask.

Too late for that. People on /r9k/ already knows the home address and phone number from the mom's 911 call. People have already started calling the house...

While this is true, people that redpill typically find purpose in life and suffering and don't kill themselves.

Why don't you do that?

I actually had a family member an hero like this.
I laughed so hard watching the webm my wife came in.
Seriously, the world is a dark place. You either laugh at it and move on or you let it crush you like this little homo did.
Y'all need to lighten up.

Who is that girl crying at the beginning?

apparently the title is "hey" but that wasn't enough for me to find it, the link I posted I got from another thread about this

>Imagine him waking up in hell and realizing how big of a mistake it was

The reality is so much worst. He doesn't wake up anywhere. He doesn't get to regret. He doesn't get anything. He only had a relatively short window of time to enjoy existence, and he cut it short because he wanted something different. That's what feels so sad to me. And it's what makes me fear death so much. I want to see more, I want to enjoy existence. The knowledge that existence will go on without me, without the chance to enjoy it terrifies me.

Ban guns

most women are useless in emergency situations.
I'm no evolutionary scientist or whatevs but i feel like women crying and screaming is like a built in siren for any men in the surrounding area to hear and come in and hanle any threatening situation.

Attached: 1509580832785.png (680x788, 117K)

before he pulls the trigger, you can see he is breathing heavily. did not seem like a kid acting.

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

only a fucking leaf could post buzzfeed worthly trash like this

K Y S
Y
S
J O I N H I M

Attached: 1385855506282.jpg (501x576, 71K)

I'm not talking about cultural suicides, would he has individual would have done in any other way?

You cut your guts with a katana or whatever that knife is called if you don't have one you aren't seppuking (awful verbification of a foreign word)

my intuition is telling me this is all wrong and the slightly rearranged post being copied to all threads are becoming more apparent. We're being studied
then he wouldn't be offing himself in his room for his mom to clean up if he cared that much. totally odd. If he did this without all the face shit i'd be immediately sold, this way I'm left questioning