Youkoso Jitsuryoku e

Say something nice for once to good girl Horikita.

She has pretty eyes and hair and hands

shes stacked but not too stacked where it becomes laughable like sakura and her ridiculous tits

I love her very much. She's my waifu and I don't care what others think. Any man would be extremely lucky to have her. I'd treat her right.

I'd laugh in Sakura's tits if you get what I mean.

Fuck shippers. Horikita is best girl.

I respectfully disagree.

To each his own since you're respectful.

>Top Tier

Arisu
Ichinose
Horikita

>High Tier

Sae Sensei
Ibuki

>Mid Tier

Haruka
Maya
Kei
Chie Sensei

>Shit Tier

Sakura
Kushida

She looks cute when she gets tickled.

I expected nothing less of Kouenji. Terrible taste in girls. Of course, that's to be expected of someone who admires himself more than someone of the opposite gender.

Man, your top 3 is the same as my top tier.

4/10 list

How can I say no to that smug handsome face and philosophy that's identical to mine? Although I would agree more if you move Kei to high tier.

>Kei isn't at least high tier
>Haruka not being in bro-tier
>Sae Sensei that high up

Please make the above corrections and we'll be golden. Just because we've had waifu wars lately does not negate Kei's place as a high-tier waifu.

I'm a Keifag but Horikita's body is top tier.

>Not wanting to kiss Kei's scar and tell her it's going to be alright.

Her body might not be as good as Horikita's, but sex with her will be much more emotionally rewarding.

Absolutely necessary

They're both two tiers below the bodytypes of Ichinose, Sakura and Kushida.

My dick concurs.

Sakura has the body but lacks the personality. Ichinose and Kushida have both personality and body and that puts them both at the very top physically. Horikita's body is for those who like washboards in their beds at night.

Those girls have nice bodies. But Arisu is a budding petite DFC loli with sexy ZR. She wins.

>150cm

IMAGINE...

You can't do anything with that body though. As soon as you put it in her, she'll die of a heart attack and you'll be left with a corpse in your bed. She's more for casual banter irrespective of her body type.

What if all I want to do is read books and hold hands?

Then you go for Hiyori.

But Hiyori doesn't smug. The smug is non-negotiable.

Come on, user. Don't tell me you wouldn't a Hiyori.

I want her pussy

I'd destroy Suzune's pussy every night if I could.

i'd put her in high tier as well

looks like arisus imouto, why are smug girls so hot

I wonder what tier you'd put Albert in?

whorikita worst girl

I stand corrected. If she smugs at me this way too I'll also have a Hiyori.

Perfect.

You're not man enough

Why is he not man enough? Because he's smart enough to stay away from a frigid bitch of a girl? There are far better options than Horikita in that class, let alone the school. Girls that will actually stay loyal to you through thick and thin and not constantly talk about getting to Class A in all your conversations.

Dumbest girl in the school?
Is there anyone else with worse stats than her?

There's one stat she has that not a single person, male or female, in the entire school can beat her at. The most important stat if you're looking for a waifu. Loyalty. She's SSS-ranked in loyalty. Besides, her husbando is smart and strong enough to cover for the both of them. The only stat she'll need is that loyalty of hers.

That's actually the school not managing to decide on her stats as written in their comments. In fact, she is above average on all stats according to authors profile on her and her mental fortitude is praised by Kakeru and Kiyotaka to be way stronger than it seems.

Still smarter than Kushida since she actually chose the right man instead of teaming up with a chuuni loser and failing miserably.

I'd love to rape her.

Kushida stats is actually very high

It doesn't matter how high her stats are she still made all the wrong choices. Teaming up with the wrong man, going against the wrong people and failing miserably. On the other hand, Kei made all the right choices. She's got the right man protecting her, her bullies all got BTFO'd hard and her future's looking to be very bright indeed since she's got the right person protecting her at all times despite her lower stats. Stats on their own mean nothing if you make shitty choices like Kushida did.

Nice enough?

Get in the queue behind Sudo

Insult my Suzune one more time and you're gonna get it, user.

She's smart.
I like Ichinose more though.

I prefer this epitome of loyalty and literal perfection.

>waifu wars
>no shitposting
Great thread so far anons!

Kei a best

She is cute, but I prefer tomboys.

I want to protect her.

Se makes for a good slave and makes a great couple with Sudo.

Hope ESL-kun and Cancer-kun don't find this thread

Miss Denial.

You're gay.

There's no way 50%man would team up Kushida because she's trying to fuck up the whole class. She had no choice but to get external help that is easily accessible. People like Ichinose and Sakayanagi are out of the picture too since their in a higher tier.

I wonder if she'll still be in denial once 50% starts swinging his huge, throbbing dick at her.

Same here user, I want her to smile.

Her being paranoid about Horikita and dragging down her own class (which will also hurt her) is already a stupid choice to make. Even stupider is going against 50% after (somewhat) realizing what he's capable of. And even stupider than that is teaming up with an obviously shady, lecherous fuck like Ryuuen. Her stats may be very high, but thanks to those shitty decisions she's currently getting BTFO'd hard while Kei with all her right decisions is thriving right now, her bullies are gone for good, and in case new bullies appear she will have the best protection available in the world. Despite her lower stats, her future prospects are currently brighter than Kushida's thanks to her making the right decisions.

I wonder if she will still smile when Satou NTRs 50% away from her. Since it seems from this volume that Satou succeeded in asking 50% out for a winter holiday date there's no way Kei will keep quiet (especially considering this is after their rooftop bonding). I want her to smile, but not a stalker smile as she inevitably stalks them all day long.

>yfw Satou is the covergirl for 7.5

I think the cover will be Karuizawa but the vol will be about her stalking 50% in his date with Satou.

I'd love to see her stalk 50%Satou in vol 7.5. There's something about seeing her suffering that gives me a boner

I'd kek if that's genuinely the face Kei makes when she realizes Satou is actually going to be going on a date with Kiyotaka for real.

50 man's puppet

I don't think 50% has ever said Satou is beautiful unlike Ichinose or Kishida so one of those two would be more accurate.

>There's something about seeing her suffering that gives me a boner

Fuck off, Ryuuen. Are you begging for another 60% beatdown?

When will they fuck?

DELETE THIS

Stop bullying, Kei. It's not funny guys, she's actually suffering here.

She will team up with anyone, she's just crazy. You bet she will work with Nagumo next.

This should be Satou in 7.5
Or Ichinose in vol 8 onwards

In fact you should just make an edit of this with every other girl except Kei and end it with 50% kissing every other girl simultaneously except Kei. The ultimate suffering for a girl literally made to suffer.

Fuck you

Too bad my photoshop skills are too bad. Otherwise, I would've made
>Any girl x Ayanokouji with Kei in the background
>Sudo with Horikita with Grey hat's avatar in the background

Fuck yeah more arisu stuff

Smugfag here. Even I feel sorry for Karuizawa.

I don't get it. Why is Kei such a magnet for suffering? It's like the universe goes out of its way and bends over backwards just to make sure Kei gets her dose of suffering every once in a while. On the other hand, you have actual bitches more deserving of suffering like Kushida, Sensei and Manabe and they got off scot free. It's like the cosmos has something against Kei.

>mfw

A glorious day to be a smugfag

Suffering moe is a thing.
Did you not play games like subahibi or YMK?

Black hair red eyes is the best combo.
Shame about the lack of personality though.

It's like she said here "That's right I was unable to escape, even at the very end, from the Moebius ring known as 'bullying'."

Seal off all rooftop exits in the school. Broadcast the emergency number of the suicide prevention lifeline and keep a constant watch on Karuizawa. Make sure she doesn't get her hands on toxins, knives or any dangerous material of any sort. This is serious. There may be a suicide happening soon.

She had the misfortune of being created with a name that sounds like "Whore".
It's pretty accurate though; she's a muscle loving slut.

Trips speak truth. Does 50% have more muscles than a certain basketball player?

this user is saying the truth, I agreed.

He practices piano and calligraphy so why would he?

I'll remove you

>Sudo with Horikita with Grey hat's avatar in the background

I swear Ryuuen didn't get beat up enough for pulling this shit. Kiyopon should've gone up to 70% for that beatdown. At least leave a few scars so he'll know not to fuck with her again. Poor Kei. Literally her whole life until now's been one large chain of bullying.

She only got a few buckets of water thrown onto her.

When your entire body is soaked with water in environment around 11 to 12 Celsius, chance are you are gonna get frostbite before Hypothermia, If you are wearing clothing then it is even worse, the wet clothe increase the chance of getting Hypothermia and frostbite on body part not covered by the change in entire body temperature and muscle tension, immediate effect could cause lose of breathing due to temperature affecting lung and respiration system, 4 or 5 buckets is enough to send someone to hospital with the right conditions, but considering Karuizawa is still teenager, she might get out of with just mild hypothermia, nonetheless, it is still pretty dangerous act

Not to mention colds are more prominent in Japan and the average temperature in Japan during December is 8 Celsius.

>Why is Kei such a magnet for suffering? It's like the universe goes out of its way and bends over backwards just to make sure Kei gets her dose of suffering every once in a while.
Because it makes you the reader want her to be saved/protected and have sympathy towards her.

If that's the intention it's clearly worked. I want nothing more than for her to be safe from here on out. No more bullying, no more being targeted, nothing but safety. I hope 50% lives up to his promise to keep her safe.