Goku in his base form powered up by a spirit bomb is somehow significantly stronger than him in Super Sayain God Blue...

>Goku in his base form powered up by a spirit bomb is somehow significantly stronger than him in Super Sayain God Blue with a kaioken x20 multiplier.
>The same spirit bomb is the one that Jiren blocked easily.
>Somehow gains reactions and speed above a god too.
Defend or Explain this.

He fused with the spirit bomb. Fusion multiplies the power.

It is also stated that those pure of heart have an easier time deflecting it, and knowing Jiren is an autistic superhero it makes sense that his heart is as pure as it gets

>speedwatchers

He wasn't powered up by the bomb, he learned how to use UA while trying to survive the bomb and then he absorved a bit of ki from the bomb to regain strength.

Do we even know if that's his base form?

The entire concept of multi-verses is a contrived mess for the creativity bankrupt to begin with

Retard, see

The spirit bomb let King Kai take over his body for a short time

King kai with access to the body of saiyajin is the strongest fighter

You're literally asking Tien's question that has been answered by whis, moron. Don't watch in 2.5x speed next time.

>The same spirit bomb is the one that Jiren blocked easily.
He didn't block it, he overpowered goku who was trying to push it into him. it was also said that the bomb would have seriously fucked jiren up if it hit

>Being so retarded that he can't understand a kid's sunday morning anime, even though everything was explained by exposition.
Defend or explain being such a blockhead.

Jiren >>>>>> Goku
Jiren >> Goku SSJGSSJKKx20
Jitne > Genki dama

Jiren = Goku + genki dama

>Not a single rational explanation in this thread.
Yep, DB has gone to shit.

>Explain this
It's not that he is stronger he just knows what moves are coming and can pretty much predict the future.

Notice he didn't have the blue and red aura just the red. He is going to take it to the next level during his final fight

Now the real bullshit is when he uses Whis technique to reverse time

Didn't Whis explain that's not the case?

yeah, but he probably skipping every dialogue

This is one of the most spoonfeed-y, braindead battle shounens around, targeting the absolute lowest common denominator of 12 year old Japanese schoolkids
and you dense fucks still get confused by it, even when you have a character spell things out for you like what happened in this case

>was hoping a new form would at least get rid of that ugly as fuck blue hair finally
>instead it's just generic "lol turn your brain off" instincts schock and Blue is most likely here to stay
dragon ball should have stayed dead

It's an asspull

It was more like Goku was just unconscious with everyone's energy and just instinctually moving, like a Great Ape.

It does get rid of his blue hair though? Every Super Saiyan form is ass and looks worse than Goku does by default, UI is a step in the right direction (until next arc when it becomes irrelevant) if anything

toriyama's a bad writer...

It doesn't get rid of the blue hair user. Ultra Instinct is not a transformation but a state of being, if that makes sense.
The only reason he wasn't SSJB when he was using UI was because his shit got fucked by the spirit bomb.
Just wait for Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 Ultra Instinct

This, we basically already had Super Saiyan Rage Ultra Instinct.

being autistic doesn't mean you have a pure heart.
look at Sup Forums

I haven't watched a single episode of Super yet but coming from the mouth of a clueless spectator, DBS seems to have a thousand times more asspulls than DBZ and GT together.

I mean, powerlevel shit has always been a thing but why not just build a decent story instead of taking the deus ex machina route as always? correct me if I'm exaggerating or even wrong but I feel like the whole SSJ god, red, blue, grey thing is just a sorry excuse for a coherent and interesting story

why do dbz fans hold on to this so much? is it because of the nostalgia or am I totally missing the point? also, how come the animation seems to be so terrible? weren't the old DBZ episodes made in a rush too? how come they look better than DBS when there are so many new technologies at the studio's disposal?

>=
>genki dama
go home pedro

>calling it spirit bomb like a fucking faggot
>goku instead of san goku

yeah, ameritards still can't into other cultures

>san

How retarded can a person be?

Latin level retarded. Which is pretty high

my brain was somewhere else. obviously, I was referring to "son" you moron

>can't even type 6 words properly
>calls somebody else a moron