As if it wasn't obvious

>anime lover
>thinking about becoming a tranny at 18
>literally has some bitch weeping for him on the chat that he knows meanwhile most people here don't have any outside female interaction apart from family members and don't want to kill themselves

Go riddance. The anime poster at the background made me smiled because he deserved killing himself.

Attached: IMG_7782.png (640x1136, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/14/Man-Reportedly-Commits-Suicide-On-A-YouTube-Live-Stream
vimeo.com/260170446
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/
comfy.moe/ibfnlu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got a link leaf?
I have no clue what you're talking about.
Watching a mentally ill transfag wreck themself would be enteraining right now.

Attached: suicide01.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Attached: 2018-03-15 02_12_22-MEGA.jpg (1373x943, 244K)

He was a gentleman and a scholar and it is my sincerest wish that you all learn to be more like him.

RIP young kang

>Not getting the superior SAO poster

Attached: 20180314_232813.jpg (3024x4032, 946K)

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/14/Man-Reportedly-Commits-Suicide-On-A-YouTube-Live-Stream

GLORY BE

>gentlemen
>scholar
>literally has fucking anime sprawled all over his wall besides is brains

vimeo.com/260170446

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

F

Who the fuck is this?

Short version
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/

thanks senpai

I'm not saying that he is a man without flaws, I just know that the world would be a better place if you all followed his example more closely.

Attached: howitfeelstochew5gum.png (1694x944, 1.5M)

>having a SAO poster at all

Attached: 1372210712280.jpg (307x463, 25K)

he killed himself with a shotgun at least instead of some quiet wimpy soy method with a high chance of failure and low impact on the scenery

When will the general population realize accepting transexuals is provoking them to suicide.

I'd rather take some nogs with me

>spic
>SAO
>owned a KSG
Nothing of value was lost.

Maybe u should just kys since you're an obvious faggot.

>kys and not taking some niggers with you to hell

He's beyond soy.

>kiss your sister
wait, what???

Does anyone actually have the backstory to this? From I gathered, he was from r9k and ..... that's about it.

Attached: 0000a325.jpg (901x800, 189K)

kym.

Attached: 1517290568762.png (2560x1440, 2.84M)

>some quiet wimpy soy method with a high chance of failure and low impact on the scenery

Attached: 1515533471223.jpg (3632x3300, 480K)

>probably a mestizo
>anime
>wants to be a girl

Sums it up.

ok peterson

>that filename

Attached: 1457166842578.jpg (1462x1462, 350K)

>closed casket

Yeah, but how do you actually know any of this? The most "trustworthy" thread was posted on r9k, the user posted a picture of the guy that no one else had to prove that he was indeed friends with him and he mentioned nothing about his ethnicity or wanting to be a girl.

He didn't say much of anything, really. He just said he had problems with his family and that was it. It was vague as fuck.

Holy top kek underrated
Sides are kill

Yup, I'm in purgatory right now with no one other than shitty family and I don't want to kill myself.

What is r9k about anyway? Do they discuss Mongolian knitting there too?

lmao

Attached: this aint weed.png (402x438, 179K)

Fake and gay.

That wave makes me think he pulled the trigger by accident and was just larping.

I have no fucking clue. I've only ever been on two boards: Sup Forums and Sup Forums (and the last time I was on Sup Forums was when the advice dog meme was just starting, so that was must have been over ten years ago)

OH wow this is gold. Kek'd hard

If he was larping he wouldn't have loaded the weapon

>shitskin weeb wannabe tranny

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1519938688179.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Is that real? What's the story?

Checked and saved

That was a soyacide

This, really.

>SOYACIDE

Attached: laughing.gif (286x232, 658K)

This is sad bro. he was a young guy too, could have done something with his life. I'm going thru tell right now but I don't have guts to pull this shit off.. fuck man life is tough

JUST

^

Life is grim but you dont need to off yourself. hit the gym, do a martial art, read some awesome books, learn a skill.

I feel that way after aspartame too desu

Lots of us struggling for life out there, stay strong
At least stick around long enough to watch it all burn down

Attached: 1232941359887.jpg (615x461, 175K)

What happened to the user that was a first responder to the scene?

1. Gun could of been already loaded, he's underage and it's not even his.

2. He could of loaded it on stream to make viewers think he was actually going to do it.

R9K long story short is a bunch of virgin robots who loathe life and basically hate everything they do spout Pol Redpills due to the cross posting. It's kind of demotivating really. Only reason I go on there is to feel better about myself.

>could of

We have to at least appreciate that he felt no pain, kinda shitty of him to leave that mess for his goblina mother to clean up though.

Shit always gets better. You meet new people, experience new places, enjoy new activities.
Life is tough but it is tough for all of us and you just gotta make the most of it.

If you followed the rest of his posts, you would have seen he was fucking around, he posted a picture of blood on the wall which was obviously ketchup and then posted a picture of a mannequin claiming it to be the body.

He just happened to have the same anime poster in his room, that's it.

They way he pauses before pulling the trigger makes me think it was intentional and he was getting right with the idea of it all.
Sad waste of life and a terrible legacy to leave behind.

Forget we only deal in certainties here.

Which do you think is more likely?
>He forgot to check if a supposedly stolen gun was loaded, and chambered a round, and pulled the trigger, all for webstream lulz
>He actually wanted to die in that moment

It is a parent's duty to witness what their carelessness has wrought as modern society holds them culpable for nothing

Convenient how the camera stays out of focus.

A rare Leaf post that I actually agree with....and fuck anime.

This, desu

>weeboo
>not going to japan and hanging yourself in the suicide forest

>Go riddance

>could of

>It's kinda demotivating
>I'm going there to feel better
Typical American thought process

Anime is for beta losers, nothing new. Fuck weebs, fag is in hell now.

SAOfags confirmed for mentally ill edgelords. Sup Forums was right again.

Attached: 1519783687513.png (943x720, 444K)

vimeo.com/260170446

Someone posted it and actually had photographic proof. Basically he lived a shitty life with bad parents. He also did leave a note and a key telling his mom that he is dead and to not let the children see his dead body.

Sorry for being so vague. We just really don't want to end up on the news or some shit.

/r9k/ consists of cripplingly autistic Sup Forumsacks incapable of hiding their powerlevel and standard /leftypol/

I can't ID the girls in the pictures above his window.

>He forgot to check if a supposedly stolen gun was loaded
>stolen
No I was thinking it was his parents, but I just watched the video again and you can clearly see him loading it and cocking it.

Sorry for wasting your time.

vimeo.com/260170446

well i am alive and there is entertainment stuff happening like this.

"Brain surgeons hate him. Local man finds out how to irreparably harm himself."

Okay then. Well, time to fucking die.

You're both describing post-2014 reddit9k. Real robots all went to wiz and are supreme gentlemen.

comfy.moe/ibfnlu.webm

no worries m8

He was probably mentally ill

Backstory.

>literally amerimutt mistery meat

obviously not enough of an anime lover. If he had found his waifu she would have never permitted him to commit suicide. Oh well he is with the 2d girls now.

Attached: 1480800976579.jpg (343x712, 39K)

He's a shitskin, he isn't allowed in gensokyo.

Bad anime lover at that... looks like that one from years ago people still shit on because it won't fuck off and die.

maybe his waifu was depressed because she wanted a white boyfriend but got a american instead

This. SAO is the mark of a casual toonamitard anyway.

Attached: 1520096545734.jpg (1440x810, 152K)

Is he ok? That looked like it hurt.

If people wouldn't give so much attention to mentally ill kids fragging themselves there would be a lot less suicides. Look at it this way, you're giving money to murdering, thieving, Mexican drug lords.

Off

Q PREDICTED THIS
GUNS ARDNT THE PROBLEM, IT'S A HEART PROBLEM
OBUMMER IS ABOUT TO DECLARE HIMSELF KING AFTER THE NEXT SHILLARY FALSE FLAG
BEWARE

Thanks anons, there's got to be light at end of the dark tunnel.

So, then why'd he kill himself? What exactly happened?

I already know you're going to be vague and say "family problems", but hey, it's worth a shot while you're here.