European Supremacy is coming to an end

Nonwhites are overtaking whites in their own countries, and the road to conquest goes right through white women's pussies. What's it like to know that your empires are disintegrating because your women betrayed you?

I ask this a non-white who has slammed dozens of white chicks.

Attached: notwhitefeet.jpg (736x736, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollo's_law_of_irreversibility
researchgate.net/publication/226947388_The_Genetics_of_Flower_Color
naturalhistorymag.com/partner/evolution-of-the-first-flowers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely mouthwatering feet desu

The White race will be obsolete by 2100.

There wasn't too much science back then. What classifies as an empire nowadays is different.

Well if thats the path the west goes down, the world will become a world with little to no innovation and the 1st world nations will be turned into 2nd world countries similar to russia or china with minorities and shitskins.

Attached: niggerbutthurt(1).png (642x2676, 242K)

as a white man i have no problem getting with white woman, its just in bigger cities white girls would rather get with niggers than soyboys.

we wont east europe and russia have enought power to destroy the world and western europe is awaneking enjoy your delusions we will be here in 2100 and in 2500

mate there are more white people than ever before

Attached: whitegirls.jpg (640x922, 100K)

I don’t really care about white hoes.

Attached: 1488811052676.jpg (1005x1000, 513K)

Whats it like knowing you cant support one niglet without whiteys welfare?

I ask this because its becoming hip to spay and neuter animals.

And more Googles.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 2.55.27 AM.png (360x647, 115K)

What's it like knowing you break your back every day to support niglet babies?

Whats it like knowing I "retried" when the .com went boom?

Every time!

Whats i like knowing your'e an ancient fag and all the young white men are regressing into soy cucks while guys like me fuck their mothers and sisters?

imagine being a shitskin so triggered by Sup Forums that you make low effort anti-white women threads, hourly, to get back at white men

What if you thought white people were going extinct so you talked a bunch of shit but it turns out there was still time, and so the people you quietly view as superior to yourself decide to punish you and every single person you know and love? For betraying them and for betraying the egalitarian system that set you free?

Dont be so pissy man... your wife enjoys our time together.

I wouldn't know, I'm not European or American. Glorious Australian master race.

It's actually because of Jews. Women are irrelevant.

Attached: 1514531090345.jpg (1329x637, 261K)

yeah, theres no danger of that happening. You faggots can't even show up to give a lecture at a university without getting BTFO'd. White men don't scare anyone.

Then why does Black Lives Matter even exist lmao?

My wife...hahaha like I'm getting sucked into the legal hellscape that you allowed your women to turn marital law into. Nah, I just fuck white girls.

Attached: quote-if-the-day-should-ever-come-when-we-must-go-if-some-day-we-are-compelled-to-leave-the-joseph-g (850x400, 72K)

You ceased to be relevant when the last 73 falcon rolled off the production line.

To guilt white people in giving them money. Why else?

Look, I'm not your lawyer, just repeating what your dad said.

Ok Trudeau.

EU is coming to an end. sorry

Attached: Nehlen-Tweet.jpg (632x529, 45K)

Maybe there are more whites than there were 100 years ago. But much less than there were 10, 20, or 30 years ago

Go on fag. Do it. But you can't, because you have no balls. Maybe you can borrow some from mohammed next door.

>My wife...hahaha like I'm getting sucked into the legal hellscape that you allowed your women to turn marital law into. Nah, I just fuck white girls.

MGTOW nig fails to breed and brags about it

lol

Your bants are weak. I can see why your dad is so popular in cell block C.

And you're only relevant because I like maple syrup with my pancakes.

Paul Nehlen couldn't win an election for dog catcher. But at least he's enjoying the Gab circle jerk. I guess that's something.

By saying they're afraid of White cops gunning them down? I know you're just baiting, but at least TRY to use some logic to your posting so it isn't obvious.

Attached: OkCupid.png (517x398, 22K)

>marriage
>breeding

Nigger, you've got a lot to learn about the world. lol.

>maple syrup
Think about that...

nice comeback guy who can't call a muslim a terrorist in public without getting the human rights tribunal twelve inches deep into his ass. lol.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

You can have white wom*n, they're your equals after all.

Attached: k.jpg (405x270, 22K)

Attached: USAlastbastiononearth.png (1382x990, 92K)

Life imitates art. /thread

>They say it so they must mean it.

You've got a high opinion of Black people.

The best of the pick that the Anglo guy is yellow as fuck.

White women tend to stick to their own kind.

Attached: Race Mixing.jpg (1776x3173, 833K)

>twelve inches deep
Sounds like you have dealt with out government already.

I dont have to do shit dude its still a handful of years away then it happens, smart foreigners that stormed us 2015 are already preparing to leave or at least make friends with whity because the right wing has now the numerical advantage in europe and anyone with half a brain can see that the vote for the right wont stop until borders are closed which will not happen as long as the EU is in leftwing control meaning all of europe will turn right until the Eu leadershipt is switched out or the eu completely ripped appart and splitt.
And you can thank the eu leadership for this there is literally no other way they could have even managed to get right wing parties into goverment in fucking EUROPE of all places after they were just responsible for the biggest war in human history.
This is how stupid the EU "elites" really are, absolutely mind blowing.

White women are a very good fit for brown men. So maybe you're right about that.

>I don't have to do shit

This is why you lost hans.

>White women are a very good fit for brown men.
They're the niggers of genders indeed.

Attached: SLIDE.png (1156x2031, 274K)

I've seen how smart-mouthed honkeys get dealt with. It's not pretty.

You just dont get it do you?

NATURE HAS SPOKEN

The future is white/pale skin. Whether its asian or euro or some hybrid. Homo erectus with its dark skins has regressive genetics.

Like original flowers where all white. And yet today almost all flowers have a pigment. Genetics at work. Nature doesnt make mistakes, and evolution doesnt go backwards. See:

evolution doesnt go backwards.

The original poppies where white and only white. One day a slightly pink poppy appeared, this poppy did a little better then the rest in pollination. But its offspring where white poppies, but the gene for a slightly pink poppy now existed. Many generations later another pink poppy appeared ... it too died.

but eventually, the pink poppy got a foothold, and pretty soon all the poppies where pink. Then the ones with the deeper reds did a little better, cause the attracted bees better. And slowly over millions of years the poppy evolved to be the deep red colour we now see. And ther are no white poppies left outside greenhouses.

Even if white people completely died off, the dormant genes that make them superior will contniue to exist in all humans who carry the code, and from those ashes whites will be born again and again and again ... just like the slightly pink poppy .... until finally, maybe a million years from now ... only whites are left.

Nature doesnt make evolutionary mistakes, and evolution does not "devolve" back to a lesser form.

Its blacks that are leaving, nature is slow, it will take millions of years ... but your days are numbered.

and no dude i dont hate you, or wish for "your extinction" ... its just nature, its just evolution.

Do you really think melanin that protects you from the sun is going to be a valuable trait when you live aboard a starship a million light years from nearest star... or do you think pale skin that allows rapid uptake of vitamin d will be a better trait.

Don't you know white people have no self control?

And black women are a good fit for white men. No one misses them for years if they go missing and by that time the lawn is already growing great.

As a Russian, do you put nigger in your ethnicity boxes so you can qualify for a car loan?

Attached: communismisjewry.jpg (678x5304, 3.65M)

Lol keep telling yourself that it wont help you when the right has control of europe.
At best there will be lots of deportations at worst it wont even come to that.

Do tell...

>memeflag
>b8 thread
>saged
>Hidden

>when it comes time to leave he just kills himself like a fucking pussy
this proves Nazis were just autists

No we don’t have 56% problem mate. So we don’t need to prove the percentage to take a loan.

>your women betrayed you
this implies that women can do anything else
women are traitors by heart
this is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote

Man do you have a reasonable and thought out arguement or are you just here to chase off those "evil nazis" that you think inhabit this board.

Stop shit talking like a ten year old and lay out your arguement, with sources for how it is white people are going to die out.

you speak a language invented by whites, on a machine invented by whites, propped up by taxes paid for by whites, by your own admission you want to breed with whites .... but you think its us that are leaving.

lol ...

>playing into the all serial killers are white meme

Nigger, you can't help yourself can you?

White women are more durable than we give them credit for. They are targeted by one of the heaviest propaganda machines the world has seen and still they are holding up relatively good.

Black women for example are ridiculously easy to brainwash by mainstream media, however the college meme has an opposite effect on them compared to white women.

Attached: college education indoctrination.png (1294x816, 62K)

If it makes you feel better Hans, keep living in your future fantasy. The real world is right outside, however.

>this proves Nazis were just autists
If they had been a bit more efficient you would be... how do you see yourself in the future anyways?

>you can't help yourself can you
No im too busy working to pay taxes to help you.

people of all colors and creeds want their kids to look like them. no amount of propaganda will change this. the waiting list for white baby adoption is ridiculous, to the point that they are imported from eastern europe

you're just a fool who think's he's literally sticking it to the racist white man, when in fact you're being sexually exploited by white women. you're just something they can boast and titter about to their white friends, something they can use to annoy their overbearing parents. white people have been using and discarding those they believe to be beneath them for centuries, and here you are, thinking that this instinct for exploitation is peculiar to white males only

you're not leaving, we're just assimilating you. Glad you're along for the ride, and keep making those pretty little white girls for me and my friends.

You're a mighty 81%, but the white people are fucking Russians so it's just 81% shit.

The 5 worst races in order from worst to slightly better: Niggers, Russians, Arabs, Latinos, Chinks.

Attached: communism1.jpg (541x540, 51K)

>It's women can exploit men for sex

Your third wave feminist school teachers really did a fucking number on you. Cuck.

thanks fag. I don't mind the extra cash.

researchgate.net/publication/226947388_The_Genetics_of_Flower_Color

naturalhistorymag.com/partner/evolution-of-the-first-flowers

Do some reading on basic genetic theory. White people arent going anywhere. We are the future. Even if we completely get bred out of existence tomorow. We will come back with the vengeance of million suns.

NATURE HAS SPOKEN

White and/or Asian people are the future. Homo erectus is dying out. Just because an algae bloom takes over the atlantic ocean one year, doesnt mean next year it will even exist.

Its not about numbers of population, or land area. Its all about who has the most advanced genetics. Even if those genetics where completely destroyed, nature will find the path back to them.

I can't deny it. Every time I go outside I see white women with brown kids and mixed race couples everywhere. 99.9% it's the female who is white.

I have an Irish girlfriend, that's close enough to white for me.

Weak bantz.... you must be a woman or a tranny.

Its funny that your cocky attitude from your opening completely changed just because i pointed out that the right is taking control of europe.
Is it really surprising to you? That people react to hostility with hostility? Is this rocket science to you? Did you confuse the idiotic welcoming attitude of our treasonous politicians with that of the people? Oh please dont tell me you made that naive mistake lol
Despite the welcome demeanor of our "elites" to the people you are actually as welcome as a rash.

all right then, your just a troll
go luck fighting all those "evil white nazis". Maybe when your done you can go find Don Quixote and harpoon some windmills.

Later gator.

Those feet are driving me crazy.

Ah, but we are not only our genetics. We are people with histories, cultures and communities. If looking at the world through microscopic abstractions makes this process easier for you then I'm glad for that.

And people ask why the west is dying

I welcome the collapse

>The White race will be obsolete by 2100.
It's obsolete right now.

No, when it goes obsolete there will be 100 years of welfare wars.

If what you are saying is true, then I hope you live long enough to starve to death when white farmers disappear.

No.

Attached: Euro pop.png (528x300, 12K)

Doesn't make her Jewish.

oh, you cantankerous black guys! always railing against third wave feminists and calling people cucks

LARP more

Soon anglos will be saying "We wuz elected officials".

Attached: 4356765432 (2).png (214x271, 118K)

Doesn't really matter to me desu. Even is whites do go, that just means the shitskins will live in 3rd world squalor. So yeah, not sure what you're proud of. You're so pathetic your own countries suck, so you come here and in turn fuck those up as well.

>Soon anglos will be saying "We wuz elected officials".

And negroes will scour the globe looking for handouts. Imagine if they put half that effort into working.

At the end only white people that find niggers disgusting will remain white. A sort of natural selection similar to what happened with zoophilia. You actually help improving our DNA.
All it takes is for males to reject poluted women

>8bn humans on earth
>op figured out the sex with 6bn fewer synaptic connections in their brains
kys op