Would you become a cute anime girl, user?

Would you become a cute anime girl, user?

No, butt I'd have sex with one.

Hell no, they are weak and useless.

Sure, i think I'd become a cute loli succubus who enjoys humiliating cute boys and absorbing their souls.

Yes, cute anime girls are the apex lifeform.

Is that even a question?

I already am, on the inside.

Only if my butthole stays umolested.

Duh.

Yes

It won't.

Yes

Yes. Being a cute little anime girl is my greatest fantasy. I want to stay a virgin though, unlike some anons that fantasize about being fucked by old men or whatever. Being the epitome of untouchability. Knowing that everyone wants to fuck me, but having the power to deny them. Feels good, man.

I already am.

If i can't fuck one, then sure.

Who the fuck wouldn't want to?

what a semen demon

Homosexuals.

I already look EXACTLY like Sharo

I'd rather not lose my peepee and start bleeding from an extra hole.

You look poor and pathetic?

Nuh uh that makes me wanna be a cute girl even more

No way. I don't want to be one. I just want to FUCK one.

GochiUsa? More like GochiUzbekistan because I am going to destroy Sharo's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Sharo is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Sharo just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this September during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Sharo, called “Doubly Landlocked”, whereby I will dominate Sharo’s tiny body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Sharo just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

Anal

What if the only way you could ever fuck a cute anime girl is if you became one yourself?

An anime girl? Yes.
A real girl? Fuck no.

>3DPD
I would rather be shot

I would and then I would tease each and every one of you but nobody would get a piece of me. After that I would dyke it out with your waifu.

Of course! And then I'd have sex with all the cute anons here, both fat and underweight!

Insinuating my waifu is a fucking carpetmuncher

Only in the Asanagi-verse

Well she would rather have sex with cute anime girl me than you thats for sure.

Lewd

What's the tl;dr?

He want's to bone Sharo.

butt slut

damn, you really do have a woman's soul.

I would become a cute female fox just so I could blush when another cute female fox gets naked with me.

You'd go through life thinking that and acting by it and still probably getting fucked hard eventually.

no then I wouldn't have a penor

But I'm already a cute girl, user. Almost everyone on this board is a little girl except you

I want to tease men every day and make them want me more and more until resisting me makes them physically suffer. Not gonna have sex with them though since that would be gay.