In a dire situation Sup Forums, is it justifiable to steal bread?

In a dire situation Sup Forums, is it justifiable to steal bread?

Attached: 1520735641042.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
lentilasanything.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qi8hhiYEQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can make it out of termite mounds and your sister's yeast infection. Theft is for niggers

Just a bread? You could, but it would be easier and more honorable to offer to clean the bakery’s wares for that and additional breads.

Bakeries throw their bread out at the end of the day scab it then.

this

Portland here, a lot of the bakeries put it in locked areas for composting because the attraction from the end of day trash caused such a problem and additional crimes.

I'M GOING HUNGRY
GOING
HHHUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGRRRRRYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No genuine situation where you have no legitimate access to food exists in the modern world. Charity exists if you are actually dying of starvation any stranger no matter how much of a soulless bugmen they are will feed you.

>being this fucking sheltered

explains some of the retarded options on here

My country was pretty much used as a prison for people who stole bread so yeah I guess it's justifiable.

Do you think I could find a couple bums to fight to the death for a thousand dollars there?

People only starve to death during a famine, no famine going on right now.

I had that song stuck in my head since I opened this thread.

I don't mind

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

If a situation becomes sufficiently dire, all morality is cast aside for survival. You will eat human flesh if you are hungry enough and it is available.

Bibel say yez cuctheists no

bat dey du

whoami to judge?

Wait in line for it like everyone else, comrade.

aaand it's awn the taybull >.

FpBp

it depends upon who's bread you are stealing and what your interpretation of dire is.

Amerifat outclassing leaf. Is it opposite day?
Nah, nah, it ain't opposite day.

Take it from the bankers.

Most definitely, Check around the spring water east of Johnson creek Blvd, buckman, downtown, or east side esplanade. Guaranteed takers.
Pic unrelated

Attached: D2FD2A02-ECBC-4552-8F65-88F4A7903BAD.jpg (1170x1433, 1.32M)

From he mouth of decadence? Sure why not?

What if medicine to save your life is financially not possible.

Yes, but try to steal from a corporate, faceless store over someone else who needs it.

All these pieces of shit pretending that their personal morality applies to you when your life is on the line are full of shit. They would not do what they preach, they would steal food.

And for the record, I have never stolen anything in my adult life. But come the fuck on.

>Rabbi Schmuely
its like pottery

I dont mind.

yes if it's from the mouths of decadence

In mercys name, three days are all i need.

> has to wake up at 5am to get into the line
> sorry, the others woke at 4am
> at 6am no bread for you
> fights ensue
> they argue to limit the amount to 2 loaves
> but still no bread for you
> hungry and sleepy go back home

Comrades!

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

many corporations outright support us being overrun by illegal immigrants

of course they should be stolen from, they deserve to be executed for treason

why was he hiding in the bushes?

It's where the bear went through the buckwheat.

So many of you faggots trying to prioritize the law over the human livers laws are intended to protect

Ffs I know. This was front page yahoo and a few other promoted front pages last week.

Attached: E35187FC-AF46-4054-B246-524D895CF284.png (607x463, 549K)

the rael question is should I caress my dick if others are dying? but still gommunism is ineffective

As long as you don't get caught.

Or maybe talk to the baker and you could do some cleaning for him in exchange for some food.

Oh right, you're addicted to cock and you have to steal to afford your addiction for one more day.

"but I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled"
Ya'll should spend some time on /x/,

Attached: 1517248174044ZenSit.jpg (806x455, 81K)

>food isn't free in america

what the fucK??

lentilasanything.com/

Is it from the mouths of decadence?
No, you must go hungry.

Attached: Javert.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

> then you wake up at 3am
> and buy 5 loaves to prevent misery
> haha at 6am no bread for 4am people
> you eat stale bread
> how is this happening to me,

Anyone that answered this thread seriously is too young to live. Neck yourselves.

This board is such shit now that its nupol, all these fucking retards are impossible to work with.

So true... Most social service places gett leftovers to pass out. In Portland y'all never hear about a bum starving to death.

For once I agree with the leaf, if a homeless man asks me for food, not money, I help them out, I’m 18 and work a minimum wage job, so if I’m willing to do it, any respectable adult should be willing to as well.
>pic related
>it’s what I buy when they ask for food.

Attached: image.jpg (469x260, 107K)

Stealing bread founded Australia.

Attached: 1505740709421.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I guess. Still makes you a cocksucker though.

No, make it yourself you fucking bum

SAY HELLO TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN YEAHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=5qi8hhiYEQA

Yes, but if caught you will have to repay seven times.

Try a food bank first. Salvage grocery stores are great to as long as you are flexible. Plus, don't be a bitch. You can survive weeks without food. After a couple of days, you get a bit light headed and get cold easy, but otherwise you'll be fine. Make sure to drink water. WATER, not some carbonated poison.

Since you won't be eating, you have more free time. Read your Bible. Get right with Jesus. The end is nigh.

I steal all the time, they took my foreskin. FUCK THE SYSTEM

I'll obey laws when the illegals have to.

It's justifiable if you can do it without being caught or by defending your claim to it