Have any of you anons seen this one yet? Seems like a lot of people enjoyed the idea on twitter...

Have any of you anons seen this one yet? Seems like a lot of people enjoyed the idea on twitter , and it's apparently getting a manga started on 9 of February 2018.

Here's the artists twitter if interested: twitter.com/platalodo

I got the translation off another person on twitter who made them, they're a tad stiff though.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/platalodo/status/923858718424363013
twitter.com/i/moments/914304424830418949
instagram.com/watanabenaomi703/?hl=en
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/09/plus-size-japanese-comedian-naomi-watanabe-dances-like-beyonce-encourages-body-positivity/
twitter.com/platalodo
exhentai.org/g/1076233/2b2feb26a2/
youtube.com/watch?v=GCrs2K5ZEUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die

I'd rather not.

Thanks a bunch OP. I've seen this cute comic on my timeline a bunch of times so I'm glad there are translations.

The artist liked the tweet of the guy who provided translations. Like i said whoever, they are a bit stiff and literal, but you can understand what's going on.

I think from this point nobody provided translations yet, or at least none that i could find, but i'll dump anyway.

Holy shit, thank you op. This is too adorable.

>fat girl
and dropped

She looks cute and cuddly though.

It would be funny if the punchline is that the baker is just being business polite and the fat chick is working herself into a delusional tizzy. Instead he's a chubby chaser.

Is the author a whale IRL?

What is this, a manga for feminists?

>Josei-manga about a fat cake that eats cakes

Ugh this lovey dovey shit is my WEAKNESS I love it

About the stuff about it getting a manga, i am actually not entirely sure, but from this tweet the artist made: twitter.com/platalodo/status/923858718424363013

I am thinking that is correct? Or is it just a book with a collection of shorts? Also, stopping the dump here, but you can find the other pages the artist made in here:
twitter.com/i/moments/914304424830418949

Why are you guys so annoyed?

>story about a 9/10 chef with model like features infatuated with an obese cake eater

Guess Japan has caught the tumblr sickness

>not fat enough
dropped

Why did you even pick it up if you could see she was a pudgy girl on the very first page, Satan?

Because they don't want anything that doesn't cater to their demographic to exist.

>obese
She doesn't seem that overweight. She has a pretty small waist from what it seems.

Childhood is being attracted to the blonde-haired hothead. Adulthood is knowing the dark haired suave guy is sexier.

give it time.

>Adulthood is knowing the dark haired suave guy is sexier.
You got that right.

yeah, I grew up to be gay too

I mean, she did buy 6 cakes right on the first short. She could gain some more weight.

She lives with some other girl, don't know whether it's a roommate or older sister or maybe the mom. She most likely shared.

I've seen this on my twitter feed and absolutely love it.
Chubzter is adorable and and it's cute how the guy is a dork too.

Guys, Real Drive was ten years ago. We are past the "fat girls aren't allowed in anime" times.

>Japan trying fat acceptance
literally delusional. into the trash it goes

H I G H T E S T

Fujos are so fucking dumb

elf is different, she's fat and made for suffering which is fun. but this is a real landwhale here compensating for own unhealthy lifestyle

Seems like just a compilation but hey, remember Galko-chan started as a twitter manga too and this seems to be pretty popular.

You guys can stop with the samefagging.

How is this different than some beta male getting a harem?

>no lewdness
dropped

>tfw I actually think she isn't fat enough
Ashitaba-san and Galko-chan have spoiled me. I crave more thiccness.

they're both delusion.

It's bad when women do it.

I liked it

instagram.com/watanabenaomi703/?hl=en

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/09/plus-size-japanese-comedian-naomi-watanabe-dances-like-beyonce-encourages-body-positivity/

Get with the times grandpa.

chubby chasers have always been a thing

You are a bit late, user.

what is that thing, I only Matsuko. But most of these fat celeb are look down like Zoo animals on variety show. Fat kids get bullies and often conditioned to be a comedian for the class in Japanese high school.

only know*

I thought fat kids were the bullies by being bigger than everyone else.

the way the guys are drawn makes me think its a lady artist at least.

>fat acceptance
I just came into this thread to say that you're in fact a fag and should kill yourself, immediately.

oh wow that was cute,
is that all there is?

I know the truth is hard to swallow user, maybe you should start jogging too.

twitter.com/platalodo

There's more.

The second link at has all the current ones i believe. They're raws though, i don't think there's a translation for those yet.

>she's fat and made for suffering which is fun
That's not what I get with how he draws her.

she knows she's disgusting and is trying to improve herself with a trainer

Manga is drawn by a fat fetishist, that user is retarded.

>saturday
>still no new comic
PANIC

I think he apologized for it on twitter, something about Halloween, but he did make 2 pages.

So in this Fate universe Shirou burned up his mana circuits and became a patissier hitting on chubby girls?

and she fails because her failure just makes the readers hornier

>there's people who wouldn't that fat ass and titties
Low test faggots, all of you.

it would be funny if you just shut your face user.

I thought the joke was that in any and every case in a romance like this dark haired chef would be her love interest, but they decided to go for blondie instead.

She's just top heavy I think.

She has an ass to match, just see

>Comic Sans MS

Will he ever do a doujin again? I kinda want to see another one of his vanilla doujins, they were great.

Didn't this guy rape a bunch of girls over a game of mahjong

The fuck.

I always knew Satan had shit taste.

You referring to that asanagi doujin?

what?

exhentai.org/g/1076233/2b2feb26a2/

ah thought irl

That looks so bizarre

Ironic coming from a retard who thinks fujo means female otaku

what does it mean?

It literally means rotten girl that likes male x male pairings, dumbass. Fujos is exclusively for women that love yaoi.

>Obese

You need your eyes checked, that is far from obese

>Manga has chubby/slightly overweight character
>"M-Muh fat acceptance!"

Every fucking thread with you people

>It literally means rotten girl

there is no need for name calling sir.

Where are the lewds?

Considering this is twitter only stuff so far, i find it hard for it to have one.

Cause user has always had high standards, even when he is not prize at all. You see, user could had dated a chubby girl by now, get his dick wet from time to time, but he was always waiting for that perfect 10/10 to fall to his lap, which will know will never happen, and he is now bitter, still refuses to even contemplate to ever date somebody below his 10/10 standards, and can't understand somebody being attracted or in a relationship to somebody who is not literally perfect in his eyes, not that he would understand love or what being in a relationship mean, as he has never been in one.

summary of story
youtube.com/watch?v=GCrs2K5ZEUs

>Once a week I treat myself to cakes.
How many does she fucking have?

Considering she thought 6 was too many, probably 1 or 2 at best.

>artist is a swordboy fag
>not fujos
nice try retard.

Goddamn I need to pick this up. Thicc Elf, Dark Elf, Oni, Demon...