Hello the Jews past few elections have made it a societal norm to cut foreskins...

Hello the Jews past few elections have made it a societal norm to cut foreskins. I figured out a technique to restore it and drew up a few pictures

Hope this helps

Attached: 79484BDC-91D0-4F71-9DB2-007889274A4E.jpg (523x348, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uAE6Il6OTcs
youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0feZQkHbCkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6806A27B-02DC-416E-9458-A4B04E5BAC4A.jpg (600x800, 196K)

Attached: 1442AF0B-3522-4996-8BC4-A1F112099679.jpg (512x341, 74K)

Because stretching works, everyone knows it's a proven FACT!

Attached: 1520072970458.jpg (460x322, 29K)

how to you get your new foreskin to wrap around the tip of your dick tightly

youtu.be/uAE6Il6OTcs

Attached: 2018-03-14-23-45-42--1304814348.jpg (200x202, 9K)

holy shit the autism levels are reaching an all time high on this board

For the love of god, if you want to simulate having a foreskin, just wear a rubber at all times. You can have your smelly dick as you wish goyim.

stop playing with your dick all day Jeremiah

you dont need to do all that work. and make all this purposefully look at weird and gross as possible. night time canister method. the end. and show results. too based? not manuals. and half assed ones. fuck. half of people prolly fap like that. why would they even do all this

why even cut it off in the first place?

Attached: preputioplasty.png (859x429, 125K)

Sorry to tell you this brah but there's nothing particularly amazing about having a foreskin, in fact I've spent some time trying to shrink mine by using techniques similarly opposite to yours illustrated.

I completely agree it should not be performed on children too young to consent but there's nothing much wrong with actually having a circumcized Dick besides the ugly scar.

You're lying on purpose.

Attached: 1520752644966.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

>MFW there is surgery to cut the foreskin and then surgery to get it back
Fuck is wrong with this world

> Being uncut
Feels good man. Jews didn't claim my soul!

Attached: KannaTC.gif (220x227, 529K)

Yes it's a terrible procedure to do to babies but if it's already done I can't think of any reason to try to reverse it.

Ever heard of phimosis? That's how they repair it. Mineless amputation is not something we do round these parts.

me neither. but I also feel the same about diabetics and people with epilepsy. Keep them around but never let them breed. A dick chopper begets more dick choppers.

Attached: 1511940629586.jpg (1000x517, 152K)

Just let them finish the job and get a neovagina

I'm cut, just embrace it brother. I don't think we are going to gain the 30,000+ nerve endings that were removed from us.
Also females consider Female Genital Mutilation an issue, but Circumcision for men is considered a non issue, and cleanliness. I hate how stupid people fucking are!

What is JELQing

It's logically consistent when you factor in woman being an extension of the will of the Jew

That's why Eve are the Apple

yep. except by eat apple. you mean put satan cock inside boosy

Well I got drunk one time and told everyone in my family publicly how I feel about their retardation. Was confronted with it is clean etc. Ended up raging and yelling fuck the Jews over and over at everyone watching the event.

Hell of a show I'll bet.

Fuck the Jews

because the goyim are in a state of niddah

good. their Christ hatred died a little that night. everybody and their judgmental shit. people float around on liquid farts thinking nobody ever smells the cunt in the room and my cleanliness denies their cheese. oh look. a fucking periods commercial. ask em if their hearts are circumcised

youre the fucking goyim. God divorced you. youre not of shem. youre not judeans. youre not israelites. zion comes from above. you cant save yourself. jerusalem is trampled by gentiles. why do you worship man made traditions and created countries? Christ isnt created. your bullshit is

I eat ordinary apples.
Eve at the apple that was the knowledge of good and evil, as she was tempted by the Jew.

"their Christ hatred died a little that night"

Funny one of them claimed they don't watch the Jews or know anything about them, and that they only want to follow God.

However none of this was normal for me, normally I work hard and relax and never speak at all. I wasn't aware of the effects of circumcision until fairly recently, and have damn near lost my mind trying to deal with it.

Find me a credible case study where that has consistent effect on permanent length of penile tissue. I can't seem to find any.

>MFW there is surgery to cut the foreskin and then surgery to get it back

Attached: 1385838652682.png (215x215, 9K)

that's fine. it's not what goes in mouth that defiles. we must be as wise as the serpents. where is the word apple in there. it isnt. so. if you really study the languages. you see it is a little euphemistic there. elohim there means sons of God. that usually means other not God stuff. eve apprently said that Cain came from baal. but they said lord. which means the same thing. you gotta read stuff. was the earth flooded because seeds mixed like God spoke about? or because we became einsteins who live forever for some reason. but OF COURSE kikes and females are intertwined. are you kidding me? they are matrilineal and only started doing that in the year 300. isis. masons. exact same shit. believe in Christ. or be a witch

nice oxymoron he went and claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM

wow that is a really nice thing to post :). thanks user. God Bless. i needed that tonite a bit

Honestly don't have any idea if they have even done any studies on this.

However looking at some websites/forums it certainly does appear that it works. Haven't tried myself.

Yep, but you can't even explain that they are all over the media, and control high ranking officials all over the World.
That is why I ended up yelling irrationally and acting like a fucking idiot. Thinking about it sober I am disgusted in myself. However, it had to be said.

lol

Even Vietnam knows

But seriously. Step 1, cut your child's foreskin. Step 2, pay for child to undergo surgery to get it back. Why the fuck Step 1 in the first place. Our society is so goyed

That sounds awesome, if every one of you Jew dicked faggots reacted like this I'm sure more families would consider not mutilating their sons without consent.

To cut it off, and use it to create facial creams for women. No shit look it up. They make money off you before you get out of the womb, and immediately after.

Why do you guys even do that?

There needs to be laws against unzipping your penis.

i come not to bring peace but a sword. it's not that it's an actual sword. in these times people will defend things and fight proverbially. i had a huge similar thing happen to me all the time

My kids certainly won't be mutilated. I just took this redpill on circumcision about 4 months ago.
My life has changed hard from that one, was well aware of the Holocaust and other issues.

However this particular issue explains some of the sensation, and erection issues I was having.
Really pisses me off that they don't even seem aware of the shit they allow to happen to their own fucking children.

This is the only way some people can get their dicks near a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=0feZQkHbCkM

Kek

I was circumcised against my will and I don't want it to happen to others but I actually like have no foreskin.

I believe that the overarching problem is the fact that circumcision has become such a popular (aside from also being profitable) surgery to perform on young children, and the fact that the Jews and other proponents have popularized it despite it technically being genital mutilation.

From an aesthetic standpoint it's only marginally better than an uncut penis. Aside from that the only thing it helps with is the formation of smegma and phimosis, the former is a non-issue if you teach your children how to wash properly and the latter a non-problem for most with foreskin anyway.

I think what needs to happen is that it should be relegated to something of a cosmetic surgery that can be performed later in life. Forcing your kids to get their penis skin lopped off (sometimes without anesthetics) just sounds awful any way you cut it.

Attached: 1520148681847.jpg (600x801, 72K)

you didnt draw these you faggot kike, why pretend?

Attached: smug kike midget.gif (500x281, 902K)

I agree, and I'd add that it seems it is or should be unconstitutional to degrade newborn's bodies without any real medical reason.

If they would just admit they were wrong I woudn't be as upset about this situation. That is not even close to the case though. These people unironically believe it is normal to do this kind of thing. Never mind that it kills 100-200 baby boys a year, and injures or deforms many others.
I have a friend who had a "botched" cut, he kept his dick, but its got a couple lumps and scars apparently. I tried to tell him that circumcision isn't a necessary practice at birth. He never listened, and doesn't seem to acknowledge what has even happened to his own body.

The jews must be extremely good at what they do, or they have done this for so long normal people don't even question them.

thanks. this is what sustains me. the only type of things i live and breathe for. and why shouldnt i. God feeds the birds. God "used" to give us manna. i try and listen to Him even though He took it away from the whiners and the fake asses. and I partake in Christ