Do the retards who worship this guy realize he was a horrendous military leader...

Do the retards who worship this guy realize he was a horrendous military leader? Even the retreat along the eastern front could've been done in such a way as to salvage German sovereignty, at least for a while. What kind of a fag only cares about the first half of his career?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.00.53 AM.png (928x703, 499K)

nope

to the white nationlists here on Sup Forums its muh king of white race!! hail the jew killer!!

> tfw he didn't even gas the jews
> tfw he's just a terrible military leader

Chaplin was a good actor desu

He tried to fight Russia on foot in the fucking winter. Truly a military genius.

>Tfw literally beleving that 0 jews were gased

How do I know there is an American behind this meme flag?

>Do the retards who worship this guy realize he was a horrendous military leader?

Yes. But he was a great civic leader. Just should have left the fighting to his generals.

This, faggot was in the best position of conquering the world but he cared more about his image. Then he offed himself rather than getting captured with dignity. Adolf Hitler is one of the biggest losers in all of history.

His worst mistake was not finishing off the Eternal Anglo at Dunkirk. Aryan compassion cost him the war.

Attached: 1521054907492m.jpg (1024x648, 82K)

I'm willing to concede 200,000 jews being gassed but not more than that.

then dont say none we gased dumbass

hitler wasnt an idol he was a total buffon that only got to where he did because of his strong chain of command

he had great public speaking skills

Only retards worship any part of him in the first place

DURRRRRRRRRR hE hAd GrEaT pUbLiC SpEaKiNg SKILZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but he did

I think it was around 1 million desu not gassed but murdered. Who care if it was 199 gorillion we woundnt the be in this mess

of course he did but that doesn't excuse him for being a total failure in military strategy

hitler was really best as a figure head just like other puppets. they can control crowds by wowing them with great public speaking skills while others work behind the curtains controlling the entire operation

who was controlling Hitler in your opinion?

The high-ranking minsters of his cabinet

proof they were gassed?

Himmler Goering Goebells Borman and Ribbentrop were retarded brainlets who worshiped Hitler fanatically

Which works by Goebbels have you read?

Unlike you I've actually read a history book that wasn't Co-written by Jews and according to David Irving Hitler was a brilliant military tactician.

bump

I take it by your silence you've read nothing by Goebbels or any of the other men you mindlessly slander. This is why no one likes the Jews. You are dishonest, lack integrity, you're slanderous, uneducated, and yet somehow feel superior to those whom you gossip about. And you're all like this. Why?!

Go read the Nazi Sozi and fix your character.

Attached: brainlet merchant 2.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Whether you're against the global government, that doesn't make you any whiter. You're a mutt, you can't be white. That's just how it is.

Attached: reading_siege.png (600x453, 301K)