/agg/ - Australian Guns General

Starting to look increasingly like Dutton is /ourguy/, what are our tactics for getting this mainstream lads?

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/15/peter-dutton-considering-request-for-gun-importers-to-review-rule-changes

>yfw Australia becomes the last bastion of white culture

Attached: AGG bruce.jpg (500x600, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-15/dutton-wants-australia-to-help-white-south-african-farmers/9550050
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/07/gun-lobby-group-that-helped-bankroll-one-nation-linked-to-anti-islam-group
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be
lenews.ch/2017/07/22/another-swiss-citizenship-application-rejected-in-vote-in-small-town-in-aargau/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youre not white

Dutton 2019.

I love him

You say he is /ourguy/ for wanting gun reform?
No, he is /ourguy/ because of this
>abc.net.au/news/2018-03-15/dutton-wants-australia-to-help-white-south-african-farmers/9550050

Absolutely fucking based! I can't wait for the autistic screeching from labor and the greens in the coming days.

Attached: Le88PercentFace.jpg (632x782, 84K)

Attached: 1181621551.png (1904x628, 577K)

You reckon he's making a run for PM?
>inb4 dutton/abbott dream team

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/07/gun-lobby-group-that-helped-bankroll-one-nation-linked-to-anti-islam-group

Attached: 1521037282686.png (503x503, 66K)

He probably is, and he probably realized running a muh black fellas campaign would get him nowhere too. I doubt he'll actually do any of the shit he's talking about, but it's not like anyone else is willing to even talk about it.

i was blown away when i saw this , we were only really pushing for it on here recently.

>mutton

No thanks

Unions, Immigrants and Centrelink plebs will always vote Labor for gibs. This Dutton guy has nothing to lose with pro gun legislation.

We goto save the White Farmers in South Africa.

Attached: 1520281054532.jpg (400x400, 21K)

You will be blessed with sic gun gains but only if you reply with 'Manus island, more like menace island'

Attached: wefwed.png (149x431, 124K)

Manus island, more like man anus island

Do we have any ecelebs we could shill this to?

>Breitbart
>Alex Jones
>[spoiler]Clive Palmer[/spoiler]
Anyone have ideas for people/media that aren't completely insane?

Manus Island, More like menace Island.

Attached: 1506257008140.png (746x512, 99K)

what is his game
he has come out of no where with this, I never really knew much about him, but the south african appeal and gun laws are extremely enticing.

Although I hope you get your gun rights back, I doubt it will happen. Keep fighting though.

To bad he runs with the labor lite party. Need him as PM.

aus/pol/ consensus is that he's going for the disillusioned whites voting bloc for a future PM run

Still doesn't mean we shouldn't be exploiting the hell out of this opportunity though, this is the best chance we've got to overturn UK-style totalitarian gun bans and import huwhite saffer refugees instead of somali shitskins

Absolutely
I remember a serbian expression that my friend told me, it translated to "Make your way by/with what ever means"
If we have to use Dutton to regain our freedom and save some pretty cool SA or white africans, then it's the time to do so

Sure would be nice to see ONE other country pushing the gun grabbers back.

>news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be

>A FURIOUS South Africa has rejected an offer from Australia’s Home Affairs Minister to help persecuted white farmers in the troubled nation.
>“There is no reason for any government in the world to suspect that a section of South Africans is under danger from their own democratically elected government.”

>import huwhite saffer refugees
Fuck off were still full.

We need white immigrants to start counteracting the flood of thirdworld refugees of peace and tolerance, user-kun

yes, its good to take 20000+ doctors from syria or asia bc of that "genocide" that is going on, :DDD

Attached: 1520671550335.jpg (512x512, 28K)

>But South African government spokesman Ndivhuwo Mabaya told the BBC that there was “no need for anyone to be scared or to fear anything“.

>Ndivhuwo Mabaya

Attached: 1275031953126.jpg (300x321, 23K)

ok fags real knife talk, why are there no Australian knife stalls in the queen Vic market anymore?

(((Guess)))

I loved looking at those big wood grained bush knives when I was a kid in the city for the cricket once a year, I vowed that I would buy one once I was a man
now I'm 19 and I'm university the stalls are all owned by the chinese and indians with their brand fakes and "genuine Australian" knick knacks with not a knife in sight

straya need copy the swiss

lenews.ch/2017/07/22/another-swiss-citizenship-application-rejected-in-vote-in-small-town-in-aargau/

Attached: 1307970306943s.jpg (191x251, 6K)

Blair Cottrell

Blair's too vain and dull

Sup Forums should lobby the aus gov through change.org
promise to vote for libs if, guns, SA farmers, immigration etc

Attached: 1313588915172.jpg (713x541, 69K)

I used to work carpentry with him he's a sick cunt AMA

the fuck was the deal with that time he tried to burn his gfs house down

'Manus island, more like menace island'

ello

Man anus Island

There hasnt been anything Australian in the QuernVic Markets for years.
>even the tourist toy koala shops are run by wogs

Bump, let's work together on this one lads

Well apparently he's bringing out a book

bump

Manus island, more like menace island'