How could Russia nuke London and get away without causing global nuclear holocaust?

Attached: 41NWAuoUChL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xo06AX_MZ0A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5502965/Cold-snap-Britain-mercy-Russian-gas-giants.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-trump-post-brexit-trade-deal-48-hours-uk-us-a8253476.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They couldn't and wouldn't.

They'd be doing us a favour

Rearm the IRA

even a small 'nuclear exchange' between india and pakistan would cause a global holocaustand due to a super ice age, britain has a gigaton of firepower alltogether, enough to nuke every square mile of the earth

Make it look like ISIS or _insert_boogyman_ did it?

We respect the UK. Regarding the latest events, we have nothing to be afraid of and we're ready to cooperate in the investigation if the UK shares samples and evidence.

Whew, glad to hear that.

Themselves poisoned this spy, nuke yourself then

they wont though kek its probably a fraud

KEK BEST RESPONSE

LUL, just hand your government over to the Muslims at this point so we have an excuse to nuke your island once and for all before your weapons are used on the rest of us.

>be russian diplomat
>bring in backpack nuke
>play "diplomatic immunity" card at customs
>set timer for xx.xx.xx
>stash nuke under ceiling tile
>fly back to moscow
>4 days later --- KA-FUCKING-BOOM!!!

those muslim refugees are quite the scoundrel

There's no logic in that. The Russian government should just admit they were tying up loose ends and that'd be the end of everybody LARPing.

You guys won't nuke it either, but I could see it becoming much like the middle east today if it gets out of control.

burger that made no fuckin sense whatsoever

7D chess: the U.K. Let in a bunch of Muslims because they're experience in guerilla warfare, preparing their conscripts for the upcoming war with Russia

LO L

yes the evil ruskis used a poison easily traceable back to them

>enough to nuke every square mile of the earth
What the fuck is that? Medium-to-large size supervolcanoes release quantities of energy that make Russia and the US' nuclear arsenal look like a fart.

And Britain used a Russian fentanyl-analog drug it has no history of using in a century and unleashed it on its own streets to target a Russian spy in exile. Fuck off you LARPing mong.

just like that

It would probably be welcomed at this point

I had a dream that London got nuked and unmarked planes were spraying black chemtrails.This was like two months ago. Digits confirm it was prophetic.

I don't know but I hope they find a way

I have that dream all the time.

>unmarked planes were spraying black chemtrails
Watched the Animatrix recently?

kek is not with you user

actually it's more like merkels refugees will be the UN troops that do the firearm confiscation house to house searches in the US while our friendly loyal trueblue american local law enforcement does the easy work of cordoning off the intersections

I hope they crack that tough nut because London needs to go.

Nukes are bad idea. Humans need to concentrate fully on biological warfare. Do you want to wipe out London and then drink vodka next to an intact Big Ben?
>Generate a deadly virus that cannot survive without human host for too long and unleash it.
>????
>Profit.

They would nuke London first, we’d be pleased for a moment, because the cucks and libs would be vaporized, then, we’d nuke those red Russian bastards back to hell.

What's a holocaust? Stop making words up

You'd have been happy during the Black Death. How is biological warfare in anybodies interest if it spreads?

are burgers actually this retarded kek

The truth is that nukes are a meme from yesteryear. Every big country has secret chemical and biological weapons programs. They could empty out a city using a chemical agent like it was a neutron bomb: no damage to anything except the financial enemies of israel and their children

Not gonna happen
youtu.be/Xo06AX_MZ0A

gene targeting viruses

It has that negative, yes. But like with most weapons, ideally even viruses can have the perfect counter/antidote that helps contain the epidemic exactly where you want it.

No sacrifice is too great against Russians.

I'm still waiting for anti-matter weapons that were supposed to be a reality by 2010.

kek

Russia can write Pro-Islamic messages on the nukes. The Brits wouldn’t want to be Islamophobic and accept it’s just Part and Parcel.

Thats still sci-fi wish thinking. Producing One gram of anti matter costs about 60 trillion dollars. That's 4x times the GDP of the US. Also it's questionable of that's even feasible as we only have produced ever like 1/1000 of a gram yet

thats the point euronigger

They should, considering that 24% of All Russian armed forces are Muslims.

Yeah that was pretty much my point but in a few centuries it'll probably become a more feasible task than now.

1 gram of anti-matter = how much energy in comparison to nuclear warheads? A lot basically.

Yeah the jews are slacking a bit after creating nukes and neutron bombs. Maybe because they're focused on propaganda instead, it seems to do a much better work in annihilation albeit slower.
Japan is doing fine 70 years later.
UK won't be doing so fine 70 years from now, I'm afraid.

Kek

I really can't bring myself to believe them at this point.
It is literally the boy who cried Russia at this point.
Over and Over and Over and Over...

Narrative breaks down -> Shooting/bombing
That wears off -> Russia is gonna get us again!

repeat repeat repeat

Yes ideally but given they are still RNA/DNA based they will still mutate like crazy.
If you are infecting millions and millions or even billions of people it is going to mutate pretty hardcore.

guys cant we do some petition to get out of NATO?

i dont want everyone else dragged in. it should be us brits handling this alone. our country is fucked,
and the only thing we can do now is die with dignity. our women are better off with russians than muslims
anyway too.

Russia has done this sort of stuff before in Europe, a lot of times actually. Most recently in the UK in 2006.

>be yank
>get drafted into school

How about planting a few under water nukes and wait for a military parade when the UK nuclear submarines are showing up? Mimic the composition of the UK warheads.

Because that's LARPing.

Officially Vlad owns 44%
>In reality 100% of GasProm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5502965/Cold-snap-Britain-mercy-Russian-gas-giants.html
Regardless of slavshit starvation, we should rather freeze ownselves, just stop paying mongoloid?

Attached: 1521032697703.jpg (853x853, 122K)

Why would we be against purging londonistan?
I though bombing middle east is something we do.
Plus recently Russians became more civilised, our women would have better chance of not being raped with Russian authorities then our own.
Bonus points for pic releated

Attached: Natalia in red.jpg (720x960, 889K)

What if we don't make it gene based? Just take a normal flu virus, pump it up with some shit and at the same time create a vaccine/antidote to it. I know that viruses mutate anyway, just like we become stronger and immune to them. But yea just throwing ideas, I'm no expert :DDD

Don't you get it? That's how Russia wants you to think. They do this shit all the time, believe they weren't responsible for Trump all you want, but they're well documented doing this tactic of purposefully confusing obfuscation of the idea of there even being an objective truth to even look for.

>How about planting a few under water nukes and wait for a military parade when the UK nuclear submarines are showing up? Mimic the composition of the UK warheads.
Sven knows to have ruski bombs all over its coastline planted
>Sven is pooping himself, as those could be doomsday nukes
Sven isn't sure if he likes ruskis
>Sven, Sven, Sven
Should have cleaned your room, when mamma told you, now you have no friends

Attached: raghead boom.png (720x729, 492K)

Question was how to do it and get away with it.
I could imagine that leaking information that enriched Uranium has gone missing from Iran after an Israeli strike on an enrichment facility could be a precursor.
Use that material to build a crude nuke and smuggle it into London while sharing information that the likely target is Telaviv. Wait for bomb to go off. Let some Jihadists take the blame.
Profit.

no treachery too small

Other than maybe France and Germany, would anyone even care if London got glassed? Trump would probably not give a shit.

>well documented
>not even a damn meme related
Russia wants us to think that it isn't Russia because everyone is crying ''muh Russia boogeyman''? How does that make sense?

I do not even consider Russians so skilled. They're all clumsy as fuck from driving to flying airplanes to whatever. But if they are, well, then kudos they deserve everything.

Undercover Putin asking Sup Forums for advice

>Other than maybe France and Germany
Why the fuck would France or Germany care?

You are really overestimating the power of nukes. I think the Jews did that too you.

>I do not even consider Russians so skilled. They're all clumsy as fuck from driving to flying airplanes to whatever.
We're talking about their fucking intelligence agency here.

Macron and Merkel.

But then again, they too might have some resentment after Brexit, so it's 50/50.

because nobody would give a shit of those annoying homos got nuked. there's literally no country on earth they havent fucked over (think about it)

Attached: 1521017484194.jpg (640x640, 86K)

How do either of them care about the UK?

It's not like they have any other allies left, everyone else hates them.

>We're talking about their fucking intelligence agency here.
...That's it? That's all you had to say?

They hate us too. We should start a triumvirate.

>Sven knows to have ruski bombs all over its coastline planted
It is a militarily very inefficient way of delivering nukes and the risk is high unless you intend to blow the shit up within a month or so.
After a year or so you'd need to start checking batteries etc and the potential that that the target region will do some infrastructure related project increases.

i live in the uk and i really hope they do would kill a lot of shit skins that have over run the uk. but i also hope it triggers a global nuclear war i just want to see people die.

im gonna put a ushanka on my head and do a cossack dance when strong uncle volodya nukes those bucktoothed faggots. i cant wait

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

with a missile

i think it would be difficult

I wish they would do that but Russian are liars. Can't wait til we wipe that evil empire off the map once and for all.

I don't know, with Brexit they've insisted on giving us a bad hand, to send a message to the rest of Europe, which is a shady tactic. How will it look to Europe and the rest of the world if after all this, we just get nuked by Russia and left to die rather than given any support?

UK US alliance or fuck off
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-trump-post-brexit-trade-deal-48-hours-uk-us-a8253476.html

Literally everyone hates you including your colonial shitspawn. My ancestors are rolling in their graves. Congrats on beat france in the "gayest empire" contests. Also be sure to say hello to your mums for me. TATA LADS.

shut up fag

tata tranny bender

War Plan Red, the Suez Crisis, the Manhattan Project, arming the IRA, financing Napoleon, buying Alaska out from under you, and supplied the Germans in WW1 and 2.

The US are no allies of the UK. The UK-US alliance has been based on subservience, dominance or fighting a greater enemy and that is all. They relentlessly and autistically attacked the UK prior to 1945 to weaken our strength and then we became a de facto U.S. colony after 1945.

The only thing the US deserves from the UK is nuclear hell fire 5 minutes before the Russians do it to us just for laughs.

Jesus Christ you're dense.

Shut up you utter fucking mongoloid. Asking why France and Germany would be the epitome of sadness if the UK was destroyed is a good question over a multitude of other nations I think would perhaps express more sorrow.

only problem with a nuclear war is that some humans might survive ideally we should wait until we have a weapon that could full wipe out all life on earth before we use it but then you run the risk that some people might be living on the moon or mars or something and they might survive.

Fuck AM, weaponized strangelets is the new lit thing.

If we wanted to LARP about destroying a country or just the earth all together, you can't get a much better source than antimatter.

AM is slow af to make and doesn't even leave radiation. It's trash. Strangelets or nanological devices are the upcomming doomsday devices, not AM.

The biggest danger is that Putin will destroy the rest of the world out of anger for his own shithole country being choked to death from sanctions and their stupid economy that largely relies on oil revenues like most terrorist states. Russia will collapse, the question is will Putin fry the world in anger like a pouting child.

Ever heard of Nicoll-Dyson lasers if not look them up probably the most efficient way to cleanse a planet of life

Kh-101(2)

Attached: 1014977812.jpg (1000x480, 25K)

The only rational thing to do is for Russia to go full Korea and use nuclear blackmail for humanitarian aid to keep Russia alive.

It would be economically devastating to both Germany and France if the UK were destroyed. That's just one of dozens of reasons why they wouldn't want it.

If Putin begun identifying as a muslim tranny.

Attached: brits.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

I mean this is retarded right.

>death of 100,000's of frogs, literally like 200k French just in london alone
>death of 100,000's of krauts
>destruction of embassies and staff
>destruction of French/German industry/business HQ's
>destruction of critical manufacturing & supply chain lines
>destruction of critical financial centre

London is probably the joint most important city in the world and while provincials rightly say it isn't English and is foreign, it getting "glassed" would probably be one of the most significant things to have ever happened.

Let alone that France & Germany are close working allies they are the most invested countries in the UK aside from the US

All of Europe feels incredible white guilt and is trying to commit suicide, the UK, Sweden and Germany are the worst now because they were always the most white.

Attached: britishcrime.jpg (749x521, 86K)

>That's just one of dozens of reasons why they wouldn't want it.
I know they wouldn't want it. I doubt the vast majority of Russians or Chinese people want to see a city of millions vaporised into ash. I'm asking why Germany and France (Macron & Merkel) would be the only two countries to express sorrow over a hypothetical LARP attack and why the U.S. (Trump) would "not care."

I can think of a multitude of reasons as to why France and Germany "would care", iffy wording ( ), it's just a strange option to choose as the two sole countries to weep over Britain's corpse.

Surely countries with hereditary alliances with the UK spanning over centuries would also care.