Why is sports culture in America so cucked and interracial?

Black men dominate in basketball and football despite being a minority. Those two sports are the manliest popular sports in America.

The fans are always full of white girls stargazed by black athletes while the male fans are commonly overweight dorks that spend a lot more time watching sports than getting any physical exercise themselves. The cuckoldry is so bad on college campuses that there have been incidents of black athletes fucking white female fans in front of their boyfriends whenever a home game has an afterparty.

This doesn't happen in Europe where the popular sports are dominated by white men.

Doesn't even happen in South Africa where whites are a minority. Rugby teams are predominately white. I know the soccer teams are mostly black but from what I understand, white South Africans don't give a shit about soccer.

Attached: ucla_basketball_player.jpg (1199x675, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-any-truth-to-the-belief-that-slave-breeding-led-to-todays-sport-dominance-by-African-Americans
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

american blacks were selectively bred

it's the dirty secret that everyone knows but is too politically correct to say

>The cuckoldry is so bad on college campuses that there have been incidents of black athletes fucking white female fans in front of their boyfriends whenever a home game has an afterparty.

When has that ever happened?

no they weren't . they bred themselves to be this way. they are primitive and brutish animals.

why would a slave master want to create a race of big black bulls to pick cotton? it doesnt take a lot of strength to pick cotton. and black bulls would be a threat to the slave master , etc. what u said is a common misconception.

you are a retard fuck you.

Black QBs don’t win Championships
> Been that way for awhile and NFL is rigged
NBA is the way out of the hood
>,most inexpensive sport to play which is why a lot of blacks play it

everybody plays basketball though it's true obviously most pros are black, if you didn't hoop as a kid/teen I feel bad for you, GOAT team sport

majority of NFL players are black but the most important position is still predominately white

is this a revision of the brazilian cuck posting?

white and jewish men are addicted to black masculinities.

It happens more and more in europe though. Look at the amount of black soccer players

why would you invest in a slave that can't withstand the work or would die from single cold?

what's the relationship between the size of the animals and its immune system? Inverse probably. bigger slaves require more calories, you can have durable small slaves.

Is Basketball doing well financially? I stopped watching after the god tier 90's. There are like no more good heroes and villains just Lebron James and some other guys.You used to have Jordon, Pippin, Shack, Kobe, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller etc that made any NBA finals a must watch.

Blacks view basketball as their sport and it's easily the most popular sport with them and it's either 3rd or 4th with whites, possibly even 5th if we count nascar.

I know what every prison pod is watching in all of America from april-june at night, it's the NBA playoffs

A mans gf shouting i love you at another man who wants nothing to do with her is not the other man being cucked.

/spoiler

I think you are not realizing how hard those times were. If I were to send anyone currently living back 150 years, do you think they would survive long?

Holy shit, look at all the black male watchers in the background.

Worldwide is doing very good in the last decade. In the NBA 40% of the players are not american.

they did do that, and NBA monkey ballers were bred the same way to pick fruit out of tall trees

there's was all sorts of selective slave breeding going on in plantation owners circles

My grandpa was a Mexican bracero worker. Before they were given permits to go work in the US they had to be selected. Only men who were muscular, had big, strong hands, were of a certain height, they even measured their skulls and shape of their jawline. He said he felt like a fame animal being inspected. You think slave owners did not do that shit?

I don't know what else to say to you. I feel I fleshed out my argument well.

>basketball
>Manly

Nigga what? It's a bunch of lanky 56%ers throwing a ball into a hoop. Is running back and forth manly?

>basketball and football manly
>what is mma and wrestling

> Those two sports are the manliest sports in America.

No, ice hockey and mma are the manliest sports in America.

>The fans are always full of white girls

Thats every sport. Especially hockey and baseball which are mostly white.

Football is dying, basketball is dying. Nige are going to go back to nigging

Not that I care to defend our sports in general, but your sports are some of the gayest shit on the planet

We would have to review the historical documents, I was just retelling a vlogger's convincing version of those events.

Just google "are american blacks stronger because of slavery", and stop making a fool of yourself.

This is why red pilled Americans don't watch cuckball

found this:
quora.com/Is-there-any-truth-to-the-belief-that-slave-breeding-led-to-todays-sport-dominance-by-African-Americans

>Slave breeding for the purpose of creating better traits in offspring was not widespread and had little impact on the size and strength of African Americans today.

This is what you faggots calls sports

Attached: C71CEB09-CCC7-428F-B317-03472ACB0861.gif (592x336, 3.47M)

Yeah, really it isn't. Even half of football is just standing around

Soccer is the non-cucked sports option for white men, instead of black masculinity ball. U-boat crews were soccer fans for Pete's sake, if we can assume that one uboat film is an accurate depiction of history.

Soccer is getting culturally enriched bad. English teams used to be filled with homegrown english players, now those same teams are full of niggers.

Americans consider nigger to be some kind of super-race:
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html