"Whites are more successful than blacks because of our genetic superiority"

>"Whites are more successful than blacks because of our genetic superiority"
>"Jews are more successful than whites because they're cheaters"

I don't get it.

Attached: dresden2.jpg (686x1114, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/?amp=1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jews are more successful/tag/nz/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is parasitism

Whites gave them their land didn't they?

Who said Jews are more successful?

Being MSM focused makes you a snake.

>>"Jews are more successful

Jews are smart, but they are also evil.

>headphones

how are you larping faggots even remotely interested in music anymore

I was a career musician for years
Not only does music not make me feel anything anymore, but I'm also aware that the music I listened to growing up and that influenced me the most was fucking EVIL, degenerate filth.

Who is even denying their intelligence? Most of the people are fed up with them playing the victim card in order to avoid repercussions

Jewd also have good genes, they've been subject to pretty harsh natural selection for centuries. They're coincidentally parasites though, and intelligent parasites are the worst.

>Whites act in an atomised individualistic manner, kikes operate in a militarily tribal nepotistic and subversive manner that includes denying whites identity.
How is this difficult to understand?

Music is the greatest expression of the human spirit and intellect of all the arts.

Stop listening to shite and get back to real music from before the corruption of everything by the jews.

Bach is still the best IMHO

It is true though. I'm not going to make excuses for whites though, we have been asleep this last century.

Jews, on average, are smarter than white anglos. However, I'm also smart enough to not be happy about being a patsy to another ethnic group.

we really don't need jews and blacks in our countries
they leech off of us

good genes?

they suffer the highest rate of congenital conditions of any "ethnic" group, all the inbreeding of course.

Stop replying to meme flags

Attached: Capture.jpg (1166x941, 109K)

>I don't get it.
That's because you're a brainlet

like genuinely smart people who have been around Jews and seen they are stupid but get advancement academically through nepotism and corruption

Can someone provide genetic proofs that jews are not white

utter bullshit.

just another Jewish lie like everything else they say.

I live in town full of them and they are as dumb as a box of rocks generally.

Attached: dasc.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Listen to classical music.

First Google result for Jewish American average income This refers to religion, not race, but eh
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/?amp=1

You're the only person in this thread. "1 post by this id" are proxy bumps from OP. Learn how to use the archives, newfriend.

only 6% of the best students are jews

Attached: f3-large.jpg (850x670, 148K)

how can you even say Jews are more successful ?
They have to rely on Nepotism rather than themselves.

Attached: 246357645.jpg (750x499, 35K)

Try Albeniz' guitar works. Julian Bream is the god of spanish guitar also.

Stop replying to slide threads. see

I have Jewish Religion on my Tax Returns and Aboriginal on my Resume.

I am neither. But you better believe having both allows me to cruise through the workplace like a fucking shark.

Attached: bez.jpg (2010x2063, 332K)

Attached: 1520035383521.png (247x246, 71K)

while make a disproportinate amount in ivi leages acording to their abilities
is always the same history once a jew reach a position of power only contrate other jews

Attached: Unz-1.jpg (835x478, 76K)

Stop bumping slide threads, dumb faggot

Yes, I love Bream

But Segovia!!!, peerless.

where was that again?

Jews/Japs/Chinks are all famous for being dishonest, swindlers, underhanded and deceitful, and none have ever invented a useful invention in the history of mankind. Is it really shocking they do better on standardized testing than the white people who have built the modern world and invented everything in it? All 3 have clear rules in their ethics systems that say it is okay to cheat if the person is not the same race as them. How obvious can this be?

Attached: op's keyboard.jpg (700x436, 49K)

>Niggers are unsuccessful because they obey no laws.

>Whites are successful because they have laws and follow through with them.

>Jews are successful because they only follow laws that suit them at a given time and generally still depend on white society to survive.

>Chinks are a mixed bag that behave both like whites and Jews depending on their situation.