What is Satan end game? The Pope and Black Pope are the only people who know...

What is Satan end game? The Pope and Black Pope are the only people who know. Why dont they just tell us I would do everything to hurry the process.

Attached: 122045508-f2c0deb9-737a-44b0-acb5-a947f690f115.jpg (467x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
irishtimes.com/news/health/st-john-of-god-has-a-long-and-chequered-past-in-irish-health-1.3104539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

What a stupid post. Everyone knows the end game. It has never been a secret.

Attached: 1520831990194.png (297x305, 93K)

The Vatican runs the Irish mental health services. Why do you think this is?

it's a mistake to attribute too much agency to what God has described as a tool in his hand

Satan is proud, and he is condemned to die. To extrapolate from this, with our limited information, is a bit reckless in the sense that you could be straying towards questioning God, which is part of where Satan went wrong

if you want to know what he will actually end up doing, read 2 thessalonians 2. He will stand in the holy place claiming to be 'God' and will deceive those that the real God has decided will be deceived

JFK Rosemary's Baby

That would work if Aliens didn't write the bible

Satan does not even know its own end game in the end god will wreck him

Jackie has awesome eyes,
bye

Attached: jack.jpg (620x305, 117K)

Proof

irishtimes.com/news/health/st-john-of-god-has-a-long-and-chequered-past-in-irish-health-1.3104539

They also run a school near me and there is this huge obelisk right next to the school. I need to do more investigating but I believe this is a clear link between Masonic power and ecclesiastical power, the synthesis of which forms the NWO.

Shhh

Attached: JusticeAlien.jpg (388x500, 137K)

heh heh heh

Aliens, no one would ever suspect

I miss my alien husband

Attached: PEPE IS SATAN.png (605x523, 166K)

This is actually not true demons can still repent, thus also satan , evil will be no more and everyone who does evil will be destroyed

what is satan's end game? to kill everybody before he gets thrown in the furnace. go with him and die. or go with Christ when zion comes from above

That's not how it works Mr. CIA.

Genesis 3:22 man becomes like (((them))) because he eats from the tree of knowledge and therefore knows good and evil.

The clue is, there is a state beyond good and evil happening simultaneously with the one where good and evil exists.

Based on what I've read it's all about things in duality becoming one

It may have not been possible before, at least on this scale, till technology existed to help birth the singularity

Satan has the largest oven in the Universe.

Attached: Satan's Palace.jpg (576x391, 60K)

Ever wondered why Adam Carolla's wife's name is Paradise?

Well, it has a lot to do with the nature of reality.

Yeah but that works on the premise that the state of good and evil is the ultimate reality and it's not, it's the delusion from eating from the tree of knowledge

Satan isn't evil but Satan will do evil things to stop evil.

what a whore. and what nature of reality? dont you know nobody marries in heaven nor reproduces for we
become like the angels. no female angels!

Satan was the one who claimed that eating the 'fruit' of the tree would cause you to gain something beneficial

God never said that

after partaking of this 'fruit' the only thing Adam and Eve gained was shame related to their genitals

Whatever

satan corrupted the bloodline and is the only entity already judged to die in sulfer. he stopped evil so much that adam and eve are still alive! whoops. and somebody else said muh good and evil means there is more to life. well. they already knew goodness. they already were going to live forever. what the fuck happened? it wasnt knowledge. it was the enmity with the seeds part. explains much else too

Satan punishes evil. What is evil in this world? I'll let Jew think about that...

Attached: 1521029478349.jpg (500x499, 114K)

this

That wasn't Satan.

Satan isn't mentioned in that passage.

Satan created the White man. The White man is viewed as the evil devil Satan according to the Jewish media.

theyre his sons though. they told us that. much else told us that too

Satan is the adversary.

liar. a nachash is what? a tickle me elmo?
"maybe" the ashkenazis
>WE WUZ!

Satan was like, God I bet I can tempt Job to the maximum and God was like comme si comme ca try it.

He did it. Job was hardcore.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

>that old serpent

nope

It wasn't Satan who offered the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

youve been proven a liar twice now. stop spamming

That's revelations.

I'm referring to the passage in Eden with the tree of knowledge.

Genesis 3:22

>old serpent
>nachash
>you speak of Job, ignore that satan goes up and down all the time
here's a question. why didnt he pick adam to lie to? hrm?

so a one-time talking snake whose first question was 'Did God really say?'

ok thanks for the clarification

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

and?

Satan serves God

Well I'm telling you because that's the reason Skull and Bones is 322

It's the passage

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

created by Him though. also. Christ is not created

Notice God refers to himself in the plural

"One of Us"

Elohim being plural

God says somethint. you fucked up. it was satan who lied and killed ya. then you said God was the devil

Yeah revelations means reveal the serpent was satan revelation makes it clear

Not one time , but two times

> And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

>Revelation 20:2 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

"Do as thou wilt, will be the whole of the law"
In other words, lawlessness.
>Google that quote and research thy enemy.

What are you talking about?

bene elohim. sons of God. that's not God

fuck you. that's what im talking about

The revelation refers to Ishtar as the crown of 12 stars, Isis.

Ishtar means To Irrigate. Zion is a dry place

Revelations 21:1

Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea

What?

>here's a question. why didnt he pick adam to lie to? hrm?

That one is actually simple , adam saw god create stuff in the garden adam knew, eve did not she only had faith

Satan=Leviathan
Lucifer=King of fallen angels

Or are they the same entity?

ishtar means raisin cake queen of heaven tranny temple hooker molech shrine whore

I will give that one too, the morning star

We are at the end times .
The Black pope is all ready here... I mean he's from fucking Argentina!

Sustain society and get it producing as many souls for hell as possible. This is why lawless Africa is growing in pop and the once Christian west is a pit of degeneracy. We're being sifted like wheat

So also Christ?

Kek

Argentina is cool and all.

So close to Antarctica, so close.

Yes.

I'm concerned about Trump microchipping people. Haven't seen a thread about it.

What? only satan and his angels fell that is made clear

Luke 10:18
>And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

using revelation as doctrine while you cannot confirm it somewhere else

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (277x344, 23K)

they bread us over time as weapons to get us creating a bridge into haven since they cant enter because they have been banished.

Don't throw stones

Attached: The Apocalypse.jpg (900x505, 116K)

We are living out the apocalypse right now and revelations is the script.

I wont be using Sup Forums anymore soon so take heed.

Do not accept the microchip.

Nobody should accept the micrchip

Satan/ibliss/destroyer/crybaby/whiner/complainer/enviousone has only one game plan, to corrupt as much of humanity as possible since God created us above him, even when we were created after him...

Satan will be there at our judgements proclaiming against us saying that he did not force us to sin, only that he called us, we picked up the phone and answered him.

Satan will also say that he would never force any one to sin, for he fears God, and would never do such a thing.

Satan is mankind's sworn enemy! Treat him as such.

Its already done fool the day of the second comming is soon revelation is about the church of jesus , not some end time crap

>to kill as many others by following his arrogant and seductive sirens into despair by removing hope to enslave souls into complacent nihilistic laborers under a greedy tyrant

Don't call me a fool.

You have no idea who or what I am.

If you are deceived then you are a fool

Great, happy for you.

What Fahrenheit 11/9 about again?

ERMAGERRD DA PERP

I see

trump is going to try and chip people with lucifer's jewner's 666 fifth avenue office building arent they. what are your thoughts on the north korea meeting

Let me give you a hint the true church of jesus christ has the spirit of prophecy

>And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The fuck would i care ? human issues do not bother me anymore

Nothing bad will happen to you.

I promise you will be ok

As for the rest of you.

lol

Keep gnashing

Thanks

As above so is below
The harvest season comes every other year

Amen.

God bless