ATHEISTS BTFO

Attached: IMG_4384.jpg (430x280, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0feZQkHbCkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna need an audio recording.

kek
pretty soon but made me chuckle

This gave me an Idea, thanks Sup Forums.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 1517833842549.jpg (480x454, 33K)

"There is no Jesus" - Pontius Pilate

"Well, there wasn't a few days ago, anyhow." -Pontius Pilate three days later.

Attached: checkmate-atheists-meme-backback-headphones.jpg (500x374, 34K)

Attached: 0C6FF209-9A47-4E17-8231-ED4A69BDD187.jpg (640x960, 107K)

Cringe meme

Can you post a link to God talking about Stephen Hawking please?

>being this retarded

no wonder you lost to the emus

(((Christianity)))

Christians are literally the most cucked people on earth because the Jews trick a bunch of gullible Romans to worship a made up Jew god that would tell them all to not fight and turn the other cheek.

Congratulations, the Jews tricked you into devoting your entire life to trying to metaphorically suck the cock of an illiterate Semite sand nigger.

Welcome to the real red pill.

Attached: 2ECFFFF3-3E15-4E08-B35B-7CB417E82ECF.jpg (426x266, 95K)

>Jews hate Christ so much they kill him
>hurrrr Jesus was working for the Jews the whole time hurr

Imagine being this retarded

>people never execute one of their own
????

Christ was a jew. Christians believe a literal sand nigger religion that deifies a jew.

>Believing a story a Jew told a Roman 2000 years ago with zero evidence.

Attached: A45357B3-B4B7-4D3F-A430-05E245402336.png (732x633, 323K)

Attached: 1521062699298.jpg (960x692, 43K)

Yes it's true that the christian countries never fought ANY war

And look who was behind all those (((religious wars))). Warring armies needed money. By encouraging whites to fight religious wars, it enriched the (((bankers))). That was a lot of incentive.

>Galilee
>Jewish
Choose one.

Yeah. According to christianity, our souls are immortal. Thus, there is still a Stephen Hawking, just his body will be gone.

he doesn't represent us all

>who tangles our headphones

Attached: headphones.png (500x369, 267K)

Yeah, except Stephen Hawking did believe in God, (((they))) just try to bury that information because having the smartest scientist in the world not being an athiest is kinda problematic to the whole anti-Christianity agenda

Attached: 1517603331349.png (448x538, 16K)

>Yeah, except Stephen Hawking did believe in God
Sauce?

It's in the book A Brief History of Time, he specifically states that no matter how much science discovers about the origins of the universe, it will only ever be able to answer the 'how' and not the 'why'. He also says something to the effect of the universe existing the way it does without a God is practically impossible.

I don't think he states it so much as summarizes the competing arguments between weak and strong anthropic principles of the universe's creation.

It's been about ten years since I've read the book, but essentially what it states is that that the physical laws that are a precondition for life taking form are so improbably narrow that there are two popular explanations.

1: There are infinite numbers of universes out there that are completely lifeless due to different physical laws, and we just happwn to be born into this one. (weak anthropic principle)

2: There is only one universe and its improbable life-sustaining physical laws are a result of intent. (strong anthropic principle)

what a shitty ripoff of the age old nietzsche joke

>God is dead. -Nietzsche
>Nietzsche is dead. -God

This shit is perfect

>I'm going to celebrate the death of a man to prove that my god is a loving one

He was like 1/3 of a man by the end anyways, prove it was even him speaking through that machine

wait wait wait what ? what ???????????

Attached: 1500479588254.png (255x280, 113K)

What you gonna do? Is it happening?

facebook tier, fuck off

rofl, cripples don't get to go to heaven, based god!!

If Miles Mathis is to be believed; Stephen Hawking died thirty years ago and was replaced with an actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=0feZQkHbCkM

It would be easy to pull off, I mean the guy doesn't move or use his own voice.

Jump down that well little Alice. Don't worry about a thing. Jesus loves you

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....

Thomas Jefferson figured this out 300 years ago... How does that make you feel , Christian?

Attached: alice-in-wonderland1.jpg (720x576, 114K)

Fuck you the only reason the west came to be is threw Christianity.

Hawking was an idiot who never invented anything.All of theories have never been proven.

He was given platform only because people felt sorry for him being such freak

Attached: Atheist Cuck.jpg (600x383, 45K)

go for the highscore champ godspeed

He only said that when he realized his life wasn't going to get any better.
I'd be pissed off too.

Good Riddance mother fucker

Attached: FEDE3729-7180-458C-A618-37865023B941.jpg (1024x571, 111K)

Especially not this nigger. There’s no fucking way he’s going to make it up the stairway to heaven, enjoy hell nigger hawking

Attached: 1FAA032F-922A-47BC-A024-675444AE6703.jpg (1024x754, 89K)

Attached: 15+-+1[1].gif (315x272, 17K)

kek an underage fedora tipper with no understanding of metaphysical and archetypal concepts has blessed Sup Forums with the REAL red pill.

Thanks, pal, don't know what we'd do without you. never mind the fact that the number one goal of commie jew nations is to destroy belief in God, especially Christianity, in the host nation in order to collapse it. Hmm wonder why the works so well. The Bolsheviks did it, and it's what they've been doing for 60 years in the US. If Christianity was nothing more that a Jew psyop why would they so blatantly attack and mock it. No faggot, it is YOU who is doing the work of the Jew you shabbos goy.

>being this schizophrenic
>taking yourself this seriously

Attached: drool.jpg (561x350, 61K)

based

>This have me an idea.
1 post by this ID.
Are you in heaven now user?

>Thinking a faith needs evidence

Ay, ayo hol up. why yall strailian niggas allways talk like faggots and yo shits all retarded?

You're right.

>Thinks “Jewish” means born in a specific region
Retarded nigger

Some things are just nonsense and clearly do not exist.

Wrooooong.
Satan will eat Stephen’s soul!!!!!

Only tomorrow fags will see this

the fucking madman, he's gonna kill Stephen Hawking

DON'T DO IT!!!

He made an entire documentary on tv about how he could prove mathematically that god isn’t real!
Nigger kike shill.
Fuck Stephen Hawking.
He burns in Hell!!!!

Based remove all religgers

I’m pretty sure that joke existed pre-Nietzche.
>Zeus is dead. - Augustus Caeser
>Caeser is dead. - Zeus

Jesus hates cripples.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rekt

>zero evidence

One of the first recorded

FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAGs

Attached: 1461910731860.jpg (456x386, 86K)

That's not very funny. I'll have you know Stephen Hawking was a real stand-up guy.

Did he do it?

Gaytheists unironically, unequivocally, indisputibly, and monumentally B. T. F. O.

this. he's been a remote controlled leftist twitter propaganda puppet for years. not like he was ever really great but definitely was a sham in recent years. #meetyourgodnowshitcrip

Please don't shoot up your school.

Attached: fugg.png (211x246, 8K)