OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: IMG_7831.png (604x320, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NlnhxQly2Wg
buchanan.org/blog/fatal-delusions-western-man-128823
youtu.be/j48nBCad7i0?t=6m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So when is the gop gonna stop being faggots?

Attached: 1518737871777.png (176x177, 37K)

The King of Trolls does it again!

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 349K)

>Feinstien salty that Trump led her on
angrymerchant.gif

Use the other one first

Recycle this later

Chances of Kelly, Sessions, Mattis leaving today?

Attached: 1519531858940.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

> Chances of Kelly, Sessions, Mattis leaving today?
Zero

>thatwastheplan.jpg
Are they really THAT fucking stupid?
Probably... so many asshats on the right couldn't see what he was doing either.
>exposing the fact that Democrats don't care about due process
Trump knows that grabbing guns is a losing issue, even on the left.

Attached: 1521070824965.jpg (1920x1200, 1.5M)

Attached: IMG_7832.jpg (640x898, 126K)

TOD DEN JUDEN!
TOD DEN SCHWARZEN!
TOD ALLEN FEINDEN DES VOLKES!

Attached: transparent.png (1075x1517, 855K)

bump

Attached: 1520932800488.jpg (1441x1000, 377K)

when we figure out a non cringe way to signal to anons as we run the races our goddamn selves

khazar bump

Attached: Kennedy idf.jpg (620x623, 90K)

Wow, look at those superior genetics. I want to bury my tongue in her butthole and be her little slave boy.

I agree.

Great, now somebody's going to post that "Jewish genetics" infographic with maple syrup urine disease...

>Back in southwestern Pennsylvania, Jewish Democrats were toasting Lamb’s victory. Even though there are only an estimated 11,000 Jewish voters in the 18th district that Lamb won, there are more Jews in the newly drawn 17th district where Lamb is likely to run in the fall.

>That district was almost a dead heat between Trump and Clinton, meaning the Jewish vote in Pittsburgh’s suburbs could play a key role.

>Even on Tuesday night, when Lamb’s victory margin came down to fewerthan 700 votes, the Jewish mobilization may have made a difference.

JEW WAVE!
Trumpshits getting BTFO!!!

Attached: ACA244F5-B510-4401-A9D0-D13BB10E94C5.jpg (1463x1969, 1.62M)

>I went to college and am now a high school teacher. For the last two summers, I’ve been teaching science classes in underserved communities in New York. I’ve evolved from my youthful groupthink and have found many answers to my questions.

>I’m still an observant Jew and support and help create Jewish communities that believe in a higher power. Still, I respect the complexity and nuance that Hawking, who said he considered himself an atheist, brought to science. We’ve lost someone who greatly broadened the world’s — and my — horizons.

This is what passes for journalism these days.

Attached: 5048C2EC-AF73-4ABB-B315-C1BC31DA3E71.jpg (1256x2658, 1.16M)

>maple syrup urine disease
Go on...

I don't have it, someone always replies to me with it. It's a list of Ashkenazi jewish genetic diseases but I'm not ashkenazi.

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2018*

*10:50AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Varadkar *

"*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Varadkar *"

*12:00PM THE PRESIDENT attends the Friends of Ireland luncheon *

"*2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with members of the American Petroleum Institute *

"*3:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Bill Gates*

"*6:00PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks and participates in the Shamrock Bowl Presentation by Prime Minister Varadkar

Attached: ツインヘビ.jpg (972x634, 329K)

World War II never ended.
Which means that World War I never ended.

Attached: had.jpg (281x180, 7K)

Attached: maganbaruzoi.jpg (400x400, 106K)

see >I know a girl who looked ugly like her with that extremely chubby face but turned into a real beauty in her early 20s. easily a jump from a 4/10 to a legit 9/10

you would be amazed by how much you can change your looks through effort and lifestyle

Who were the jews in WWI?

Attached: 1518815452702.jpg (435x476, 18K)

You just hurt my aryan feels now

Holy fuck Trump is going to eternally the Brits isn't he? What will happen if he declines to visit England and instead visits Ireland and Scotland (which has the Best Golf Course)?

Attached: lit irish book.jpg (602x784, 88K)

feinstein_merchant.gif

Tiff is so cute

Attached: 6940142463_0f2cfe91e0_b.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Western history has all just been the same, long war

Attached: 1445813273972.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Charlotte Pence is adorable

Attached: cabbage-patch-kids-14-kids-asst.jpg (370x493, 49K)

i dont respect people who work out and try to "improve themselves" like that i think its arrogant

i think tiff would do fine as she is

why does she need to look hot for you

im defending tiff as a person cuz she gets shit on and other women dont im not saying i want her to try to look really hot one day so i can jerk off to her later

da fuq

Attached: tumblr_p51jkvuasB1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (1280x853, 135K)

>James Comey’s book is getting the Harry Potter treatment.

>“A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” the upcoming memoir from former FBI director James Comey, is set for publication on April 18 — and with anticipation rivaling that of the cult children’s favorite, the publisher is taking extreme precautions to prevent potentially explosive revelations detailing Comey’s interactions with President Donald Trump from leaking.

>Last month, Comey tweeted a book teaser: a picture of himself in a recording studio, where he has been working on his audiobook: “Lordy, this time there will be a tape. Audio book almost finished,” he wrote online, a reference to his reaction, during his appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee last June, to Trump’s suggestion that he had tapes of their conversations.

>In terms of promotion plans, Comey so far is scheduled to sit down for an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. He’ll also appear on “The Late Show” with Stephen Colbert and has been booked as a guest on “The View” on the day the book comes out.

Attached: DYQuQrpVwAIL52v.jpg (612x1318, 336K)

I love Kellyanne

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

poor poor dane boy, here let me hug and comfort you

Attached: totally not the first google search result.png (500x568, 492K)

Attached: 1503960834334.jpg (306x333, 16K)

Not him but search for Claireliu1997. She posted the nudes on tumblr I think

>i dont respect people who work out and try to "improve themselves" like that i think its arrogant
so you are a butthurt loser who hates people who put in effort to become successful? fuck off you jealous scum

We're gonna take anything left in Canada that isn't Chinese, ok?

Attached: Lootandscoot.png (609x493, 421K)

I love Australia

Attached: pr.gif (16x11, 58)

What's the name of the girl in the previous OP? I want to track her down.

BAN ASSAULT SOCIAL MEDIA

Asuka is a mutt though.

ya exactly becoming succesful means someone else is going to be put down below you see how you call someone a loser

so thats not the type of world i believe in

where people are elevating their status in life above others

no thank you.

its not right

humble women would not even wear makeup or get their hair done or anything and you might suffer for it and not get rewarded by thirsty men as much

but youll be doing the right thing

Attached: tumblr_ous949hTcb1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (1280x800, 173K)

Why isn't is called the 2nd Apeopledment?

That still doesn't solve my uglyness issue

I hate facebook and twitter but UN and EU and other globalist cancer organisations are incredibly retarded. social media services have zero blame for their userbase. they only want to censor speech that they dont like to silence anyone they disagree with

youtu.be/NlnhxQly2Wg

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

PAT BCHANAN GOING FULL 14 88 LOOLOLOLOL

buchanan.org/blog/fatal-delusions-western-man-128823

Attached: file.png (494x606, 66K)

>saying this leddit cancer shit
>while posting gooks who not only wear shitton of makeup but also went through endless cosmetic surgery
either you ar elegit sub 70 IQ or you arre just a bad troll so fuck off you stupid retard

>ya exactly becoming succesful means someone else is going to be put down below you see how you call someone a loser

The has to be bait, no one could be this pathetic

you can work on your appearance m8. what exactly is the issue. start by fixing your diet and hitting the gym

Better questions, why aren't anons sacrificing their time and effort to canvas, propagandize and mobilize themselves? Not saying this to /ptg/ but there's a crap ton of anons who larp about an involved society but can't do this simple step yet gays and illegals can some out out maneuver all over Sup Forums and the GOP. Shameful.

Why can't he be both?

The jews.

Attached: IMG_8608.jpg (480x417, 74K)

>dat webm
What the actual fuck

I can't find it with google. Is this real?

You overestimate the amount of normies that come and stay here. user said it best, suck it up and propagandize on Leddit.

>Sup Forums hates Trump so much they cheered on jews for their principles.

>barely win in Montana
>barely win in GA
>lose VA
>lose red Alabama
>lose red PA-18

The country is rapid rejecting Drumpf. No wall no immigration reform lame duck!

I don't understand what's going on in this webm. Is this asshole going to drink shellfish broth straight out of a wineglass?

> Caved to the gun lobby
> Patriotically defending the 2A
Why do we let them get away with their silliness?

youtu.be/j48nBCad7i0?t=6m26s
learn to sauce you dumb retarded newshit

How did I know this would be the answer?

1. I found it
2. You didn't
3. Now I insult you

>GA
Didn’t dems dumped $50m only to lose?

There is no real issue, I was reffering to you saying most blond whites were appalling both inside and outside.
You know making a joke and stuff.

Although, I guess I should be hitting the gym regardless

Attached: sector69636408.jpg (1280x1392, 683K)

those women are very very rare
like 1 in millions

they have to be opposed to makeup
and revealing clothes

and anything that makes people attracted to you

its not humble

theyre all narcicistic gooks m8 i dont really like too many people in this life

even this bitch i wouldnt be able to stand irl

my posting them doesnt mean i approve of what they do

its actually rage worthy they put on makeup and do all this shit to try to make people desire them

its pure evil actually

Attached: tumblr_p545wqS2oT1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

I got the source in like 10 seconds and you could have done the same but instead you didnt

>Being this new
It's okay you will understand in time

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: brappsmell.jpg (645x773, 29K)

It's basically a seafood and mushroom broth, not too weird at all. The strangest part to me is drinking it from a stemmed wine glass desu.

His internal contradiction will be his infatuation with elite women who do exactly what he is against. Power attracts those without power, envy is an inevitable outcome.

Well, thanks for telling me how, appreciate it.

Is this that Irish conspiracy I've heard a lot about? Is this where Ireland finally takes control?

Attached: 1521038601817.jpg (500x500, 321K)

What a joke, bunch of fiction, I would be more impressed if it was calculus book or any thing stem related, but if course those people would not be sitting on them, they would be reading them.

Been lurking on /sg/ and /ptg/ a lot over half a year. This is what I noticed between your two generals.

>/sg/
>full of up to date sources
>in-depth explanation on events on why things happen and what impact will they have
>great discussions
>can be hard to follow. Feels like a gsg at times (and the usual posters like it that way, which is fine)
>way too much Allah praising, mostly because some posters are of Islam. Not sure about this.
>small cult following of a single person, some delusions, most are backed up by facts on why the person did something right. Accomplishments are msotly correct, but usually very inflated and are less of a "world breaking" thing than made seem.
>love for whites, but at times there are some talks of killing all whites for a caliphate. (Biggest redflag.)
>mostly people want to see Europeans having Europe, Muslims staying in their own middle east land and living there, rather than funneling here. Basically let everyone live in their country, let's not mix too much and respect each other. Do it over a border.
>dislikes jews, Saudi Arabia

>/ptg/
>50% of the time full of speculations, "sources say" type of bullshit
>4587d chess
>if you need a rundown or an explanation on why specific moves by Trump or his administration are good you're considered a shill
>mostly anime posting and talk about a weekly anime show
>everything is made around praising a single person as an Emperor. He's a God, a deity. Can't do no wrong. Accomplishments are made by mental gymnastics. Usually confirmed to not be correct in a few hours or days. 54d checkers move.
>"regardless of skin color, we are all Americans!"
>got people active one way or another
>best memes overall
>very easy to follow day to day happenings.
>wants to build a wall, but does everything to push further globalization and movements of illegal flows of people around the world.
>would like to destabilize the middle east so that White Europeans get overrun by muslims
>"Let's make Israel stronger!"

imagine if the US had sided with Hitler and put pressure on the UK to help him in fighting the communists instead of destroying western europe?

5 years down the road probably the nazis would have assassinated Hitler anyway or forced him to retire, or in 15 years he would died or been forced into retirement from illness.

Could have saved western europe at least 5 million deaths, could have wiped out at least 40 million communists, stopped communism from spreading to asia. Maybe the US could have even forced Hitler into a arms deal with safe passage of the jew to Palestine or the US as a condition.

If only the UK wasn't hellbent on a european war.

Attached: british ww2.jpg (623x402, 229K)

He's half pajeet

What is happening on the trade war front? Did Trump back down or what?

He doesn't know, just being a edgy new fag

why didnt he just make some tea

you cant drink broth you would get hungry and want some food with it

Attached: tumblr_ou45yveIaH1s2yc47o8_1280.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

You better be really ugly, I think you people are underestimating the definition of ugly.

Attached: 1502311169330.png (319x310, 102K)

>parents divorced around the time I went to college
>100% mother's fault (no infidelity, just some bullshit sense of "I need more love and fulfillment in my life")
>mother is now with a kike
>try my best to cut them out of my life as much as possible (while staying close to my father)
>however still keep minimal contact with my mother so she doesn't have some sort of nervous breakdown
>over at mother's house for dinner, hope to finish eating and leave ASAP
>she offhandedly mentions some desire of her and the kike to adopt some "Asian baby"
>throws me completely off guard, never heard anything like this before
>don't want to sound like a racist, so I insist "you are too old to adopt" (mother in early 50s)
>probably going to have to convince my mother she could conceivably die in the next decade to try to guilt trip her into not going through with this

How the fuck can people be so self-destructive? Is there no loyalty to one's own kind anymore? If she wanted to adopt some Russian baby or whatever, I still probably would think it's a bad idea, but I could accept it. I hate the modern West.

Attached: 1405655941443.png (633x758, 34K)

LURK THE FUCK MORE

Attached: 1496642608059.webm (552x488, 964K)

rare

Attached: 14783952831f04.png (287x290, 50K)

>they only want to censor speech that they dont like to silence anyone they disagree with
So do social media executives, but they don't have the staff to police Dune Coon or Moon Runes. The amount of speech in foreign languages that would trigger a ban from these services is astounding, but they either can't understand it or don't have an interest in censoring it.
t. reads Arabic

I have no idea how to even maneuver that site but the colony should be a good spot to do this, I mean what else is it for if not highly concentrated normalfagging.

Attached: fc7a9fa9-bc77-4939-aa4f-ae96f4fb28ba.jpg (512x512, 41K)

I dunno, you just get the feeling that everything is just getting bogged down in the political mud.
And these elections got be pretty down.

Soon as your mom gets off her knees

Attached: 1521067034932m.jpg (444x1024, 54K)

as an addendum to this, has there been any push to legislate against international adoptions? It could help more Whites in the US find homes (though it could be spun as an altruistic, "help all Americans first" policy, and would help the overall demographic picture

Attached: Figure 5.png (565x412, 23K)

looooooooooool

women dude

just felt like it one day to get divorced i wasnt feeling it anymore i got bored

fuckin shit m8

but then again its the males who pay women money because they want a wife to sleep with

its the males fault for enabling women

Attached: tumblr_p32aubRaf81s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (1280x1705, 578K)

Attached: wizard.jpg (195x259, 7K)

>Is there no loyalty to one's own kind anymore
no I know a ton of white women who think its racist to dislike race mixing

LEL so sassy.

fucking women, not even once

Attached: 1518505093601.gif (900x835, 1.44M)

What an ugly bitch. Where the milkers at

in heaven theres not gonna be any sex

and every1 is gonna be rich there wont be any money problems

so as long as women cant cause problems because there wont be sex to begin with

Attached: tumblr_ous949hTcb1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (1280x800, 255K)

I am extremely cheeky and cocky and I love every second of it

Attached: 1518391379054.png (743x711, 14K)