WHAT THE HELL Sup Forums THIS PUFFY MANGA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS GOOD!

WHAT THE HELL Sup Forums THIS PUFFY MANGA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS GOOD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiL634WQ3EY
youtu.be/3H1nqLkPFBo?t=28m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=wDJV2XnusFI
youtube.com/channel/UCkxIQLCxfU6lOfrOv0NJPFQ)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think what really got to me is that they might never see each other again, the human and demon partners.

>Sup Forums
who?

Your sister.

The original wide

Aw fuck you I just noticed that.

Welcome to ten years ago.

I know I'm late to this, but I just wanted to say it.

It sucks that most people don't give this chance because it takes several volumes for it to reach the plot with Zophise.

yeah

I hate the anime after reading the manga, it's so slow and full of filler and covers just like the first two arcs or so

However, the MotW shit and SoL was necessary for us to see Kiyomaro grow as a character.
Probably the best character development out of any shonen protagonist.
So by the time the plot comes slamming in, Kiyomaro is the hero ready to join Gash.

>Probably the best character development out of any shonen protagonist.
Yes it's one of the best. I really love how Kiyo is written. Surprisingly good

Could use a good shonen. How does it compare to others?

Sup Forums considers it one of the best. However, I will warn you, it is a slow start up. It takes 9 volumes to get to the plot!
But trust me, you will not regret it.

Its a slow starter, I'm talking like 9 volumes of monster of the week.
But its worth reading for the facial expressions alone

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiL634WQ3EY

While all the OPs were good, the vast majority of the EDs were shit except this one and the first one which was Sherry focused, and anything Shery focused is just great.

Oh and once you get to the plot, the tears will start to start slowly rolling in.

Well it has a Folgore. That worths all the ride

Kid "death"
I was young back then, I wasn't prepared for that.

Hippos>lions

youtu.be/3H1nqLkPFBo?t=28m52s

>Professor saw him as the grandson he failed to save
>Mikor Ma Zegaruga

One of the most underrated manga of all time

I don't necessarily mind monster of the week format depending on how interesting each encounter is. Nonetheless, thanks for the warning.

CATCH MY HEART

youtube.com/watch?v=wDJV2XnusFI

Name a funnier scene than this.

>Dr. Riddle didn't deserve to get hit by a Zakeru!

I cried again.

THE GREAT FOLGORE

Kiyo and zatch are some of the few main characters that are more interesting than the supporting chast.

CHICHI CHICHI OPPAI!

That's so fucking rare for a shonen.

Barely, 'cause most supporting characters in Gash are great.

That kinda sold the manga\anime for me.I don't know how they were able to do that.
And they're a great bonus of Characterization and personality supporting the main character like it should be.

This thing is so underrated... So much colours and cute characters gives it a childish aspect. I think that is why it is overlooked. It's a shame because it is one of the greatest battle shonen ever made.

And I love the fact that Sup Forums loves this manga. Thank you anons!

Because it hits Sup Forums on all the right channel.
This series is one of the best examples of how to use the power of friendship correctly.
Only once does it come off as an asspull and it was kinda hinted at in the beginning.

anyone else noticing this recent "Sup Forums" trend. people making threads deliberately to shitpost for (you)s

The "slow start" is really dependant on whether you like the cast or not, because the underlying focus of it is to set most of the cast up. If you don't like the cast then you won't like the series once you get to the big dramatic story arcs either, I think.

It's a straight forward shonen with cliches and all but it's execution of them is pretty good with a lot of heart. It gets pretty emotional at times and is full of comedic moments start to end which are considered it's strong points but I can see how it can be a miss to some people. The early chapters do a good job of setting up the tone.

This reminds me.Is the doubutsu no kuni as good as everyone says?

It's good, but it slowly kinda stops being as great as it was in the beginning.
This is probably the peak of it.
Not saying it turns to shit, but it becomes undeniably battle shonen by the end.

This series i so full of kek moments

The plot is about animal diplomacy..Why there are bettles?

I don't know. I honestly don't know the reason why Raikou did it.

From my experience, it's great and then becomes kinda eh once chimeras become a thing.

I'm afraid to 'finish' Vector Ball

I'm afraid I'll want more.

So, I liked it. I don't think I was as hyped up when the battle stuff happened but I still had a great time reading it. It's something I'd definitely recommend.

>zophise
>plot
pick one.

if raiku didn't like his own work, you're probably not going to.

so zatch bell with david production or bandai namco(studio that does gintama) and animal land with madhouse?

id rather have raikou release a posthumous opus mangum

what is that?

a future manga better than gash bell, which is impossible because the man clearly peaked so it has to be drawn on his deathbed

why are you speaking evil?

Watched the anime where the dub left off. Does the sub anime not finish or it diverges from the manga?

Not sure if it goes anime original or not but it definitely doesn't cover the entire manga.

I love Laila.

The monster of the week battles were some of my favorite parts. This series is better at blending its comedy and action than any other battle shonen I've read.

The anime ends before the final arc. You don't even find out who becomes demon king in the anime.

The anime ends after the second arc after completely butchering it with random ass changes in the last half of it.

I really loved Dufaux PK and retard PTSD rage.
Really fucking awful.
I rather take my edgy husbando over that crappy portrayal.

The anime doesn't adapt the last arc and butchers everything that happens after faudo is awakened, when that arc of the manga is arguably the single best battle shonen arc of all time

Read the manga. I think it's justified to do so from the start since the manga is just better then the anime all around (anime feels cheap, has poor art, and is santized/is clearly aimed more at kids, wheras the manga does a good job of actually contrasting the kiddy cheery/humor parts and legit dark/emotional shit, and the manga has amazing two page spreads and art past the intial wonkyness), but if you don';t wanna, the exact point the anime and manga diverge is chapter 212

Then you'll enjoy it fine, go read it. Avoid the anime, it's garbage outside of the OST, see for details

The only anime things you should do is watch the clips of the song scenes on youtube (after you finish the series go on youtube and look up "gash bell song" or "zatch bell song" , I guess), and if you look at this guys channel (youtube.com/channel/UCkxIQLCxfU6lOfrOv0NJPFQ) he has key scenes from the manga the anime never did that have the anime OST set over the manga panels, which you should watch after you finish the series. Finally, the anime vs of Kid vs Belegium EO is actually well done, so there's that too to check out after that fight happens in the manga

I also recall on Gash changing VAs during the Faudo arc.

*Gash (the character himself)

Are they they best canon couple in anime/manga?

is Sup Forums's taste on point?

pls note this and the next one have spoilers

If Black Clover can get an anime, then Zatch Bell can get a re-do with a studio that isn't Toei