Finland denies asylum for three Syrians who try to work

hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005602649.html

Three Syrian women: Hanan Sneih, sisters Yasmin and Wisam Aboud established a restaurant in Helsinki. They had came to Finland as Syrian war refugees. They make chicken shawarma with pomegranate juices.

Finnish visitors of the restaurant had given positive feedback.

But now these three young women are sad: Finland informed that they will not get an asylum. The reason was simple, all the three women had double nationality of Syria - Venezuela. Finland has offered to give them free plane tickets to Venezuela. Finland regards Venezuela as safe haven and people who can go there will not need an asylum. The fact that Venezuela has horrible economic conditions is not the same as a country ravaged by war.

Hanan Sneih however might not need to leave Finland as she has already married a Finnish man. As a precaution she had applied for a new permit of stay in Finland some time ago.

Attached: syrian-refugee.png (509x648, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000450536.html
yomyatsy.com/2018/03/15/في-الأردن-المؤبد-لأب-سوري-اغتصب-بناته/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finland is such a small country and is mostly snow, there are only so many jobs for people out there. It's the only thing they can do, keep people out to make sure the ones inside have a future.

Asylum isn't about if you're a hard worker or not. She should have applied for a work visa.

You need to come back, bitches.

Gib finnish gf

>Finland is such a small country and is mostly snow

Finland is rightful Russian clay.

Plz return.

Attached: hanan.jpg (787x509, 93K)

Finland never contributed anything to Russia. We had our own money, taxation, language and didn't participate in the army outside of sending kids to be trained as officers and literally jewing and selling overpriced butter to St. Petersburg.

There is no reason for Russia and Finland to have anything to do with each other.

In this day and age having a job doesn't entitles you to things like getting the nationality.
Arabs works hard in their Kebab restaurants, I still want them to leave.
The working meme needs to die, seriously.

Yes indeed, she should have gone through the proper channels

You should try to get her there, in cold your poo would get solid so you may have a chance

as much of a QT as that grill seems to be, as the old saying goes "in for a penny in for a pound" soooooo she gotta go. sorry bb

Asylum in Europe for is for men only. Attractive, light featured women must go back.

Never forget this is about the browning of Europe.

Hold on a sec ...

>Three women pool their resources and start a business.
>Finnish government points out their dual citizen status and how they could escape war there.
>Girls all face deportation except one that already married a Finnish guy.
>One girl will become the legal inheritor of the business started by the three of them because she utilized a legal loophole that's been in existence since marriage.

Seems to me she must have kept silent on the marriage thing to make a coup for the business leadership. Clever girl.

>implying the kid she will have with her Finnish husband isn't going to be brown enough with identity issues

This^

I'm more interested in a lithunian girl

Lithuania is just as cold as Finland

Very clever, very back stabbery aswell, she will need to be watching her back from now on lol

this. also its hbb for arabs.

>you will never have a qt syarian gf making milk coffee for you

Attached: 39-4451945a16dcc4cd574.jpg (700x394, 130K)

>Finland regards Venezuela as safe haven
lol

also why is europe so retarded of letting everything in from child rape gangs, drug smugglers up to ex isis terrorist but the people that actually integrate and have work get deported.. not the criminals though..
I wish i oh sooo wish we had these types of politicans in a room so everyone can beat the stupid out of them.
ALso the women should just rip up the venezuela passport and be dont with it.

goddammit i had one job

>>you will never have a qt syarian gf making milk coffee for you
Sigh

so you actually want these cunts to infect your country with herpa derpa food

>the milk truck has arrived

fuck off, racemixing asshole street shitter.
marry one of your brown crapgirls.

..having priorities would be sweet you know not deporting literally integrated tax payers .. instead focus on the criminals and so one.. is basically what people asking for... That people even have to ask politicians for this is beyond mental anyway.

Yet we allowed 20000+ non-working and lazy Iraqis to stay

Nice

not that they belong in the country anyway

but the one group of people actually contributing something are kicked out but males on welfare raping white girls are welcome to stay forever

>
>fuck off, racemixing asshole street shitter.
>marry one of your brown crapgirls.
Thiiiss

Attached: images.png (500x347, 54K)

yes this is teh main problem
only women seem to get deported

old but gold:
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000450536.html

Vietnamese family is deported from Finland because the husband earns "too little" to provide for her wife and kid. He earned 1400 euros a month. Nobody asked if its enough but statistics say you cant manage without at least 2000 euros if you have a wife and kid

They are going on the Maduro diet lmao

Attached: images(2).png (289x300, 21K)

That's one of them in pic related?
You're throwing that away?

The problem with the refugee situation is that most of them are males...I mean sure keep them all out, but if you're only kicking out females that's a little...strange.

yes one of the refugees was featured in the media
but the two sisters picture was not shown and I can only wonder how they look like

A little bit homo imo

Attached: images.jpg (350x249, 19K)

calm down pajeet, just go for a qt chinky gf

This pic you chose for the thread is a little... over-exposed... compared to others in the article

Attached: bb19594ddc3345f681e3fc9e47717b4a.jpg (1920x1280, 201K)

>rightful Russian clay

Oxymoron

It's probably some jealous roastie in her 40's working at the immigration office

Nobody wants to be part of russia. Not even shit particles coming out of ass of malnourished ruskies

Russia is actually rightful Finnish clay

Attached: finland true heir of thrne.png_large.png (1600x1954, 361K)

>Drinking coffee any way but black

I fucking hate poor people that cant afford actual good tasting coffee beans so fucking much.

Come on, Finland. Three qts that actually are not sitting on welfare and you want to send them to Venezuela of all places? Smh, famalamam.

Attached: 15125074557450.jpg (799x689, 85K)

That happens?

You have to keep in mind that most immigration officials are women with social studies degrees. They are jealous.

light skinned beautiful blue eyed refugee women = kick them out
violent rapist shitskins = let them in!

it would explain the unexplainably high number of young women who won't get an asylum no matter what

and the young men are already coming in much higher number (70% of refugees are men) than women so it makes even less sense to turn away those few women who come

This. There are no stories about male refugee workers having sexual relations with female refugees. But there are tons of cases where middle-aged women working with refugees have sex with the males.

one of them already gets the BAC and is safe, the two sisters will soon follow. stupid article.

>the two sisters will soon be safe

but how do you know?

>take in rapey arab males
>send the qt women home
Why? I wonder who could be behind this one.

Attached: 1498182571696.png (711x633, 192K)

The truth is we are actually doing our best to deport all refugees out but we also have to respect (((human rights))) and Iraqis are a problem. That's why Finland has tried to redefine, which parts in Iraq are safe enough to live, so we could kick more of them out, but they are coming up with new tricks. They are now "converting" to christianism so they would be persecuted in their homeland and the church is just backstabbing the government because they are finally getting more followers.

I'm ok with middle-aged women sleeping with refugees. They are already past their prime and won't be getting anymore children and we'll be through with them in 50-60 years. I'm more concerned on whole families moving in here, because they will surely breed 4-10 babies each , which in the long run causes more damage to us than any single refugee man right now.

>he thinks he can drink Turkish coffee and not die
OK not die, but still not good

Attached: Türkischer-Kaffee-Zubereitung.jpg (650x420, 210K)

the whole families are still smaller in number than single men

But that's the whole point of the males coming to Europe. They get all the money from family back home, leave and get in one European country and then family reunification clauses bring the rest in. I don't think there's any truly single male refugees in all of Europe.

>syrian
Good.

how about those who killed themselves in refugee centers by suicide or made suicide terror attacks

People with families commit suicide all the time in Finland. Hell one girl's father in like 2nd grade hang himself in the family's garage.

U mongols actually been part of great russian army. Your mongoloid batalions took part in conquering Bulgaria for example.

Learn your own history, mongol.

>There is no reason for Russia and Finland to have anything to do with each other.

But Finns and northern Russians are Finno-Ugric brothers!

we're deporting a lot of people men and women
>one iraqi dies in iraq after being deported
>shitlibs start blaming the immigration offices and finnish government
>mfw it's now our job to look after iraqi citizens IN iraq

Attached: 1519358600838.jpg (600x600, 184K)

There definitely are single male refugees and a lot of them from the Middle East. African refugees might be different. Middle Eastern men live their youth provided by their mother and sisters. The women there do all the work for them so all they have to do is chill. Now that they are grown up, they see an easy life as a refugee and think they can get a blond girl here and live in welfare. That's why if their fate is to end up as a sex slave to some middle-aged (or young obese) hambeast, it's perfectly fine with me. The women who seek the attention of Africans and muslims are definitely not the type any of us would want to marry either. They have probably been rejected by normal Finnish males so they seek to gain a partner way above their league from foreign men. They may get a child and maybe even a second one, but most likely their relationship will end with the woman getting culturally enriched by domestic abuse and a either carry on as being single or becoming a single mother for one child. It's just up to us to keep a healthy birthrate (above 2.6 children on average) to not get extinct.

If however the whole family comes from the Middle East and they learn, they will get more benefits if they get more children, they will simply outbreed us.

Best point made. They want the men only.

This is true. Once project HOMOKAASU is complete, we will take back our rightful lands once more.

The purpose of rapefugees is to rape. And she can't rape without a dick.

>being this retarded

Maybe lay off the wacky weed for a while.

>Hanan Sneih however might not need to leave Finland as she has already married a Finnish man...as a precaution
FTFY

God damn, even Rome was stolen from us. When will this injustice end?

Yeah, it's totally not about destabilization and fracturing the ethnostate. It's just about muh dik.

God damn 80IQ mutts.

true true.

mm mmm mmm NO NO NO!

Attached: pepe.jpg (637x622, 44K)

Wtf syria is white now?

If Syria is white, I don't want to see anymore mutt memes

Well you do consider North Africans as legally white.

Whether you're a mutt or not depends on which state you're from. You know the ones.

Yeah those official classifications have been a joke for a long time now.

Because its not about integration user as another poster said its about the (((browning of Europe)))

Syria is unironically whiter than you though. They have 0% niggers, and at least 90% are very light skinned, many with blue and green eyes.

its just and excuse, take none at all.

I see no problem with this. They should go to Venezuela if they got a goddamn citizenship there. What the actual fuck is wrong with shitskins and their utter need to come and leech on the north?

>Spread homokaasu in Russian garrisons
>nothing changes

There is a reason why the funding was frozen after small scale test run in late nineties.

>married a finnish man

so she's married another arab?

Finland's asylum system is extremely autistic (like everything else they do). They take their allotted annual quotas of refugees with no complaints, with the first ones that apply, but then completely close off the country and don't accept even a single one for the rest of the year. They don't even screen the refugees to see which ones would be more advantageous to receive and which ones would be just a drain.

You think germans like rules and ordnung? We OWN the rules!

Nobody likes biggies

Indians need to stick to their own subhuman species, no need to spread your filth.

>he likes it black

And some wonder why you mutts are a licing joke

Bump

50 yo Syrian man sentenced to life in prison for raping his 5 daughter (that he has from his three wives) over 200 times throughout the course of 20+ years and since they were as young as 6 years old.
yomyatsy.com/2018/03/15/في-الأردن-المؤبد-لأب-سوري-اغتصب-بناته/
(Article is in Arabic because I couldn't find an English source)

Beware the vermin you let into your country, good on Finland for taking a step in the right direction.
I live here, born and raised, and I can tell you the creatures to come out of the shithole are some of the filthiest homo sapiens have ever produced.

BUT THEY ARE WHITE, why our goverment hates white people and loves the somalians?

>American education

They are too white in my opinion to get asylum. Blue eyes, pale skin, that's racist. Take in Africans instead.

Attached: 2015 - 2018.png (997x2477, 123K)

>Syria - Venezuela. Finland has offered to give them free plane tickets to Venezuela.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

the women there are half Venezuelan

Ah yes, impenetrable and lethal snow

Whites are stupid low IQ nigger lover.
Give me something new.