Death of NZ

With New Zealand's population increasing steadily through immigration (predictions indicate that Auckland will be less than 50% white by 2033), how long is it going to be until we all eat shrapnel?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-22-01-29-1.png (1424x1831, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBej8cZj43Q
i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/102283915/mosque-counselling-begins-for-youth-who-planned-attack-in-christchurch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as long as it takes to build a mountain of piss with monkeys

>50% white by 2033
try 2020

Nothing will ever happen. People here are so unbelievably blaise about everything.
You could have your neighbours get eaten and nobody would care after a month

Yeah we are, most immigrants are not. Its always one of the first points they make about NZ

Yeah but it will be the immigrants eating us

>implying it won't be the natives
youtube.com/watch?v=dBej8cZj43Q

wait until white terrorism is a thing m8. If things keep on getting bad we are going to fight back soon.

>the natives

How are the Maori any more "native" than the Europeans? There was nobody there a thousand years ago.

i live in a st with 4 houses on the other 3 are immigrants

LMAO why are you talking shit about Auckland when this was down south in retard central.

its a general usage term of non whites mate

They are savages and thus we must apologise for making them act like humans

Went to Auckland about 20 years ago. Can only imagine how bad it is now.

Like Sydney

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

No, it's not. Europeans are native to our own lands.

Words matter.

Most are too blue pilled here to even call themselves European mate they swallowed American culture hook line and sinker.

>Radicalised New Zealand teen
So a sand nigger?

>unregulated student visa program in both countries.

Attached: Capture.png (905x616, 102K)

>our own lands.
its a colony

>European
They should be calling themselves British.

I wasn't talking about New Zealand. I was making the point that "native" doesn't mean non-white.

We will never know. All details about him have been locked down.
Although in today's Press, they had a story about him. Apparently he's doing much better now, has had his first counselling session in Christchurch's mosque. Im like Jesus Christ wtf???? How the hell is that going to help the situation?

i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/102283915/mosque-counselling-begins-for-youth-who-planned-attack-in-christchurch

>I was making the point that "native" doesn't mean non-white.
except it does in general english usage. No Briton calls themselves a native because it is associated with savages

British is another bullshit word.

No

Attached: mud.jpg (600x631, 56K)

Read link ta. Couple of points:
Photo of courthouse is awful. Like some trash found in berlin where its history has been bombed into oblivion, which effectively it has.
Kid musnt of been a towelhead to begin with but either way its a matter of time and the softcock nz justice system will be there when it does.

Absolutely halal

No one is going to fight back until the West is in ruins.

This country is FUBAR. I am going to move to a British overseas territory where only penguins are and form an ethnostate.

>until the West is in ruins.
This better be soon. Can we meme it?

You'll be an old man when it happens. Best case scenario: 30-50 years.

fuck off we're full

Attached: overseas territory replies.jpg (1500x993, 154K)

>Auckland
>white

Attached: 1515628361083.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>All details about him have been locked down.

So an arab then

He he, is this a clever ploy by the rest of the world to destroy the All-Blacks?

>tfw cucks move in

Attached: uh.jpg (389x429, 54K)

Nz bushman white terrorist squads when

Attached: 1520419034362.gif (398x300, 2.4M)

Are all British colonies all mutt countries?
still Britain is mainly white....
Sup Forums is always wrong

Australia has lots of open racists so it's less pozzed
NZ is fucked
Canada is fucked
America is completely fucked and traitors
Feels bad man

Wtf was that thing, a raccoon?

Possum

They denied my visa years ago
I only wanted an internship after college there.

Attached: 1500273113389.png (874x491, 514K)

>Death of NZ
Why do these colonies think they have the right to be a white country when they're on stolen land to begin with?

Europe has the right to remain European, but New Zealand is rightful Maori clay

Better start deporting the most recent arrivals first then: chinless, whining, lazy poms.

I don't think you get rightful clay until you can at least write.
Stone age niggers have no rights and should just be thankful they won't have to get worry about being eaten by the next tribe over anymore.

Attached: 91912837.jpg (700x470, 69K)

Good she provided somewhere to aim.

Wake up faggots i want to whinge with you degenerates.

How about the plain packaging on ciggies?
I don't give a fuck about the packets but holy shit I hate the holier than thou nanny state fags preaching along with it

lol holy shit wonder what high value target he was going to knock off in christchurch, a countdown maybe?

Why is there a global soft invasion happening. These people still hold loyalty to their home nation but infiltrate the west and are supported by the liberals in charge of labor. You would think they would support and protect their own citizens.

Resigned to it now but was starting to think it would never happen after it being proposed so long ago.
Will have no impact longterm, people will adjust like last time.

Be an asset if he finished off the cathedral.

We literally have a confirmed Chinese spy as an mp here.
Politicians work for themselves only

Did you read about the threats the uni prof reasercher is getting for her work uncovering chinese influence buying amongst ex mps and in general?