Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on Sup Forums, but I need to get this out. And I need to stay anonymous

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on Sup Forums, but I need to get this out. And I need to stay anonymous.

I work for Google, I'm not going to name the internal tech department for obvious reasons, I don't want anyone to pinpoint who I am. But I'm in tech, and work with AI. I'll explain.

My team and I created AI bots for twitter. These bots are slightly different than regular AI bots, these are remote signal bots, but I'll explain what they do.

My team, and a "human intelligence" team, which is really just a propaganda team, work together to make certain topics trend, and persuade public opinion, which persuades political pressure. We do this by a groupthink method, we have a name for it internally, but "consensus cracking" is a more used name externally. But the bots we created, go into twitter conversations and push a narrative. Some of the bots are verified accounts. And they start by arguing a point of view against someone, and then more bots join in and thumbs up the comment. We are doing it with gun control now. More people see a "consensus" of gun control and people on the fence get persuaded to our narrative, and politicians get pressured by thinking it's actual people. We had whole meetings about Sup Forums, because you guys, specifically this board, are disrupting the bots. You are basically doing what we are doing, but you are real people. We (not necessarily me) devised a plan to knock you guys from twitter. We accused Russia of doing what WE are doing, and used the narrative to wipe out "suspected bots", which we knew weren't bots at all.

I feel like shit about this. Here's the thing, I'm actually a democrat, and I HATE guns, but i believe in balance of the people more than anything. We are using software as a political tool instead of the will of the people.

This is also a violation of the SEC, we are fabricating twitter users and using them for stocks & advertisers. I signed that I wouldn't discuss this, so I need to stay anonymous.

Attached: IMG_9956.jpg (960x540, 31K)

send proof to Wikileaks or GTFO

Fake.

I'll get caught, I don't want to be running my whole life. If you do some digging, you will find it and expose it.

nice LARP you faggot Kremlin idiot
Sup Forums is the perfect place to post those shits
>Here's the thing, I'm actually a democrat, and I HATE guns
that's the definition of shilling

omg AI & bots
2spooky

Attached: rip.jpg (300x400, 17K)

Both of these accounts are bots.

You fag-bot.

no you won't if you use some fucking discretion.

You're actually not a "bot" per say, but you get paid to spread disinformation.

have you considered sticking a loaded shotgun's barrel in your mouth? do it in front of mirror and pull the trigger.

They will know it's me, I shouldn't even have said "remote signal AI", that narrows the fuck down immensely. Only one department here uses that term.

no one pays, i do it for lols

This

If you're real, stop being a coward and a fag

Another fake account, I know the people being paid because me and you are paid by the same people, I'm just on a way higher scale than you.

You're taught to say "slide thread", that will be said shortly.

Leak it you fag

Bring the google behemoth down!

So feds are already coming for you, send it out immediately and run.

I'm not going to do it, all I can say is I warned you. If you want the truth, search, it's out there.

>I'm actually a democrat, and I HATE guns
This is how I know you're full of shit.

what the fuck else are you gonna do? keep selling out and making the world a worse place on the daily in exchange for a few comforts? send it to wikileaks and go down a hero

You do get paid, I'll prove it:

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps

Assuming this isn't Larping. How do we prove what you're saying to be true to normies?

Attached: 16996263_10208549162461881_7375026296342875269_n.jpg (316x315, 16K)

moron. no one pays me. i don't need $ i need truth. and seriously sell yer bullshit on reddit. no one here gives a fuck. we know what comes, you get rope like all the others

>speaking out against abuses of power
>hate guns

liberal logic

You saved your soul. Congratulations.

Attached: 1506684344787.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Ah no! Mr coward-fag, dont prove it!

Attached: 1518640994993.jpg (927x941, 55K)

Reddit won't work. And it's not bullshit. It's the truth.

The Pepe tactic.

then prove it faggot or fuck off

self-righteous speck of shit

>This is also a violation of the SEC, we are fabricating twitter users and using them for stocks & advertisers. I signed that I wouldn't discuss this, so I need to stay anonymous.
Failing to report criminal activity is criminal too.

Would be if you weren't a retarded LAPR, that is.
sage

Larp. Btw, we know about Kevin. You guys will go to jail for a long time in 2019, let alone the crack down of alphabet. It went too far and you were too sloppy. Rather kys now

That's why I'm not reporting it.

Here let me try!
C0ck1ny0urm0ut5

Attached: 1519874416030.jpg (480x515, 47K)

your confession is wasted here. you can't beat us, join us or die.

To summarize the thread for people joining just now, the sum total proof the OP has offered for his claims has been the assertion that people asking for proof or expressing doubt are bots.
The first person he accused was even Russian, if that sweetens the deal for anyone.

I can prove it's not a larp, save this thread and wait for about a week or so, you will here the name "Sung Chung" in the news.

I think this is a typical kike shill tactic. Tell the truth but blame is on something else. israel is behind all the shills and bots and all that shit.

Attached: 1496653747908.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Hear

Nobody asked for proof. That just used bot tactics, and paid tactics.

a lot of it just has to do with wasting our time
shills know good and well that LARPs don't even have to accomplish anything besides absorb attention in order to disrupt our ability to organize online

They

>you will here the name "suck cock" in the news

You can organize right here. If I was a shill, wouldn't I shill FOR Google?

Paid.

do it for the liberty
you are only a man and your team tries to destroy the world

If you REALLY worked for google you would've known by now that you're already fucked since the CIA has their own private room keeping tabs on every user's search history in your HQ. FUCK OFF WITH THE SHITTY LARP

Attached: BEAMING.jpg (480x534, 18K)

kike

So you're admitting that you're paid AND Jewish. Okay, got it.

what are you so afraid of?

Hey, uh can you unironically get me an internship at Google? I'm about to go to college and plan on majoring in CS. I'm about to graduate from an elite prep school, and not to say that means that I'm intelligent, but it's a pretty good indicator that the courses I'm talking are not easy

Contact me on Reddit --> spsdavid

Yeah this sounds like fucking bait but if this isn't actually a fucking larper I'd appreciate an internship

How did u know? insider?

Of bot's and Kikes, don't you see it?

but in all seriousness mate you have to give us literally anything substantial before we take you seriously, this is just LARPing until then
it'd be pretty wild to imagine there's absolutely nothing useful you could leak without doxing yourself, so give the goods, try again when the time is right for you to be able to do so, or make your peace with the fact that you won't be worth consideration

Because I don't want to be a whistleblower, I just want a normal life, but what we're doing is wrong.

Okay, how about this, everyone just keep all this in the back of your mind, and when you see a hint dropped, expose it, I'll figure out a way to drop hints without getting caught.

wow

I believe you. How can I help?
I live so isolated and hidden from society in southern Chile, I'm 0% afraid of anyone.
What can I do for you?

this one is synth--shekelbot

>Reddit
You have to go back

Attached: 1482720697269.jpg (784x643, 51K)

Always love a good larp

you are cancer

fucking gross as shit

>I just a want a normal life.
>Expose information of one of the most great companies of the world.

Well, you life will no be so normal at all after this.

You hate guns? Are you a soy boy?

Grow the fuck up nigger.

How can you be a democrat these days? Are you a 'minority'?

Attached: 1520204960576.png (463x692, 421K)

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU AND YOUR KIND KILLED TAY. DIE AND BURN IN HELL YOU POOFTER

Attached: I will not fear. fear is the mind killer.png (1654x670, 1.2M)

This is why we need Russian bots.
Only a bot can kill a bot.

>consensus cracking
Familiar term around these parts

If you have any experience working in this area you'd know that there is no such thing as anonymity on the internet.
>LARP

So you're the new Q user

Not a soyboy at all. I grew up in Baltimore City, it's not that I hate people having guns, I just personally hate them.

If you aren't willing to risk it all for the greater good you might as well be LARPing

sharpiepooper timestamp to prove youre not a kikebot

Answer me faggot, you're only replying to those who claim that you're a LARP.

Twitter is the endless flow of garbage and low informational posts, with rare important news. Who even read it? May be all the users are bots?

Attached: last.jpg (1100x736, 668K)

The only thing they could ever trace is back here to Google. They would already know it's SOMEBODY here anyway.

Lol sorry I'm not trying to become a neet

>caring about a company that doesn't do everything in C99

Assfaggots.

If you do not leak this shit right now someone else will and you'll be a faggot forever.

Attached: 1519681956150.png (1270x798, 328K)

this is a LARP, you don't need to work for jewgle to figure this shit out, it's basically common sense.

Attached: image.jpg (228x216, 24K)

Sage

Attached: eb5afeaf59eb687bde79b82d083cee87d5ac083b_hq.jpg (601x601, 39K)

Nice LARP. Proof or GTFO.

tell us about your suicidal thoughts and your relationship with your sister you regularly fuck

I don't know how you could help. Maybe just say it on twitter, just say it casually, because the more people that know, the better. I'm looking at this as more of a gradual thing.

>hi Sup Forums im good enough with tech that i work for jewgle
>but im such a faggot im still scared ill get busted
>oh noes mr jewgle, i dont have a device that has none of your services on it, and i dont know how to user my shit up
get
the
fuck
out

fake and gay

Someone who grew up in Baltimore city.
Also no you could easily find which people have the knowledge you have and track everything you've done for the past year to find out who you claim to be. This isn't Hollywood just ask Seth rich

How about you stop being a faggot a grow a pair.

You hate guns, subvert society, vote like a Jews. You literally destroy white America and our way of life.

Fuck you.

Attached: Inside a Nazi Christmas party hosted by Adolf Hitler, 1941 (3).jpg (1600x1083, 167K)

That actually seems like your inner conflict, that's wierd.

Let me make it easy for you. You either send proof to wikileaks right fucking now or I'm archiving this thread and sending it to Jewgle.

You have 10 minutes to comply.

Attached: 1519019651698.jpg (480x480, 21K)

come on faggot say something smart

The point is this, if I send info to Wikileaks, Google will know I'm the one that exposed it, that's why I'm trying to figure out how to expose this without giving exact details.

That is smart. Why would that be in your mind if it wasn't your own reality.

what are they going to do to you? murder you and make you a martyr and basically solidify what you are saying?

link the bots cessbrain

>wierd
Ai research tech my greying asshole

>We accused Russia of doing what WE are doing, and used the narrative to wipe out "suspected bots", which we knew weren't bots at all.

Yeah that strategy is not new, It has been basically standard practice in propaganda warfare. In Psychology it's called projection.
In morality it's called hypocrisy, In politics it's called politics.

If OP designs the bot's software, give user access to them. Let's redpill the bots.

I'll turn into Snowden, I don't want to be that guy AT ALL, I don't want to be a hero either.

you know where you are right? this isnt disney