Based frogs not wanting to freeze their asses off in the cold when putin turns off the gas tap for europe in response...

based frogs not wanting to freeze their asses off in the cold when putin turns off the gas tap for europe in response to bongistan's triggerage.

Attached: 56ftfghtfgh.jpg (901x813, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lci.fr/international/ex-espion-russe-serguei-skripal-macron-may-poutine-empoisonne-paris-s-aligne-sur-la-position-de-londres-et-blame-la-russie-2081752.html
bfmtv.com/international/ex-espion-russe-empoisonne-paris-partage-le-constat-de-londres-sur-la-responsabilite-de-moscou-1396211.html
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-jingoistic-fear-of-russia-is-out-of-control/21212#.WqpQV9kk1dg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/emmanuel-macron-france-russia-nerve-agent-attack-spy-uk-salisbury-a8256951.html
euronews.com/2018/03/15/france-agrees-with-uk-that-russia-to-blame-for-spy-poison-attack
clips.twitch.tv
en.rfi.fr/france/20180315-macron-supports-uk-claim-russia-was-behind-spy-attack
sputniknews.com/europe/201803151062557939-macron-france-measures-russia-skripal/
youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>freeze their asses off in the cold
Hello nigger. An ice age is exactly what we need to get rid of shitskins like you.

link
cause fake

lci.fr/international/ex-espion-russe-serguei-skripal-macron-may-poutine-empoisonne-paris-s-aligne-sur-la-position-de-londres-et-blame-la-russie-2081752.html

bfmtv.com/international/ex-espion-russe-empoisonne-paris-partage-le-constat-de-londres-sur-la-responsabilite-de-moscou-1396211.html

Attached: russiaBTFO.png (1680x3333, 899K)

No one can read Arabic

t. kiwi mutt
Is being a fucktard is a tradition in your meaningless country?

i dont give a fuck i still cant read Arabic

>what is google translate

Macron's quote is " there's no other plausible explication [than a russian action]".

so france joined the other countries in blaming russia.

britbong here,
most of the populace dont give a shit about russia, there's no country outrage here
but our government like always, (and yours for that matter)
are complete globalist kikes

What the fuck? I thought Le Pen was the Russian stooge.

The British government is run by a cabal of fags and degenerates from Oxbridge, all the while normal non-shitlib brits just want to be left alone

And once again it's Anglos proving that their foreign policy decisions are solely based on outrage politics

Shes doing it to dick ride domestic opinion this shit will be like Iraq all over again.

Fuck Russia, so many fucking shills. Russia is massively Muslim half the countries on their borders are Muslim. They are allies with the filthy fucking Chinese they are literally Eurasia from 1984 and by extension massive faggots. Do not listen to any meme flaggers they are hiding their Russian toothpaste flags

thank you based cia frog for averting ww3

I'd rather take my chances with he Russians than with your filthy globo homo government and your bourgeoisie who care more about politeness than truth

Fuck you France. This could have been an rallying cry to unite Europe against its only military threat.

Attached: youjo senki 08.jpg (700x394, 28K)

Calm down, get a cup of tea, you're making a fool of yourself, cockroach.

Well said.

the amount of russboos ITT is skyrocketing

Lol The hatred towards Russia. It’s like msm. Congrats Sup Forums we’re a neocon board now.

>frogs
>not eating cheese and surrendering
>frog flag

Fuck off traitor, move to Sweden if you hate the fatherland so much.

Fuck of UK and your shitty police

I knew the frogs would side with Russia.

yes

Honestly at this point I just want ww3 to happen so any reason that a nuclear apocalypse happens is good for me, even though vs russia would be the dumbest and most kike-est reasoning for a ww3 ever

>The speed with which Britain’s political class has descended into jingoism and anti-foreigner hysteria in the wake of the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Salisbury has been extraordinary. In mere days, before we have proof of Russian state involvement, before we know the full facts of who was behind this attempted murder, virtually every section of our political and media elites was hollering for confrontation, demanding punishment of the Russian beast, and wailing, yet again, about the threat this warped eastern entity poses to Western stability and democracy. That such an evidence-lite outburst of nationalistic and militaristic fervour has come from those who have spent the past 18 months lecturing the little people about our alleged disdain for truth and our Little Englander paranoia should be lost on no one.
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-jingoistic-fear-of-russia-is-out-of-control/21212#.WqpQV9kk1dg

oh give over mate. nobody here cares about russia. over the past 3 - 4 years all ive being seeing is anti russia stuff out of nowhere and it's fishy as hell.
out of all the things we should worry about russia is at the bottom of the list. maybe if we were a littlbe bit more friendly towards them we wouldnt have an issue

I bet it was everyones favorite shit starters.

Attached: 6Gorrilian.jpg (700x614, 96K)

what do you expect to happen even if every country in Europe joins NATO?

Reminder of how non-based the frogs actually are.

Attached: Juu1e7L.png (800x505, 554K)

Good on France.

>OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH DIS ANOTHA SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN!

Attached: soros is displeased.jpg (3107x2330, 476K)

France mostly relies on nuclear power, precisely for this reason; De Gaulle wanted the country to have energy independence so they're not bullied by other countries
Also why they have nukes

>they are literally Eurasia from 1984
They are indeed, though perhaps not in the way you mean

Nobody is fucking bullying them they are just marching to betray Europe again, just like in 1914 and 1939.

Did the Brits really thought that killing Hawking will be an effective punishment for Russians for not complying with their retarded ultimatum?

Attached: Хокинг.jpg (1180x664, 246K)

That's one less computer for you guys to hack.

>widows shutdown sound

>Emmanuel Macron to announce measures against Russia in response to nerve agent attack

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/emmanuel-macron-france-russia-nerve-agent-attack-spy-uk-salisbury-a8256951.html

Attached: russboos-BTFO.png (1089x1259, 1.01M)

>France agrees with UK that Russia to blame for spy poison attack

euronews.com/2018/03/15/france-agrees-with-uk-that-russia-to-blame-for-spy-poison-attack

Attached: russboos-BTFO-once-again.png (1075x1401, 795K)

clips.twitch.tv
/GoldenLittleNeanderthalVoHiYo

Why are brits so hilarious?)

Attached: CDwhi2YJoBo.jpg (511x382, 20K)

cause we invented bants lad

>Macron supports UK claim that Russia was behind spy attack

en.rfi.fr/france/20180315-macron-supports-uk-claim-russia-was-behind-spy-attack

Attached: russboos-BTFO-will-that-ever-end.png (1002x1275, 924K)

>OP can't stop sucking cock
>More at Eleven

>Macron Vows to Announce France's Measures Against Russia After Skripal Poisoning
sputniknews.com/europe/201803151062557939-macron-france-measures-russia-skripal/

Attached: russboos-BTFO-by-Kremlin-press.png (1059x1066, 228K)

all this makes sense now
>putin is making russia great again
>ohshit.png
>cannot let them become economic power
>muh evil putin bots campaign for two years
>MI5/CIA falseflags nerve agent
>sanctions, asset freezes
>russian growth declines
>greatest ally wins
wont be no war out of this, just a wedge in the russian wheels

If only they did this to germany instead of letting them run the EU

Well why? Same as with all the hacking going on, I mean we don't have any hard evidence just like last time but everyone knows that was the Russians too. So it's really just the same MO. I don't understand what else one could want for evidence. Also something something about send a message.

>I'm totally not a paid for by the Center For The Advancement of Freedom and Democracy

Attached: Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg (410x285, 16K)

Your title is better.

>fucking cucked russians they're all muslims whiter than you muhammad
lmao

Attached: 56britain2.png (377x396, 129K)

you can't use a nuke to heat your home now can you, my toasty a'strayan friend. Vast majority of Europe's populace is dependent upon Russian gas to heat their homes during winters. Boilers > electric heating.

But guys, what if Russia actually did it?

YFW russia kills all homeless, immigrants, gypsies, dole bludgers. turn off gas PUTIN

Attached: demotivational-posters-thriller.jpg (500x625, 34K)

Then there would be proof wouldnt there?

Then it was for some nuanced geo-political reason that has nothing to do with the average British citizen. They would only be outraged by this if there was a strong moral connection between the citizen and the British state and I don't think that has been the case for decades.

>Meaningless
>Frogposter

Fuck off, NATO-cuck.
>anime
How fitting, loser.

>NATO-bot and an anime manchild having the audacity to call anyone traitor
TOP KEK

How can they betray someone who they're not even friends with? Oh yeah
>NATO-bot
+5$

Lmao, you're a brit, you might as well be the protagonist of 1984

Mossad would have easy access to the materials and get in and out of the UK virtually invisible

You think Putin tells the truth? You think the elections in Russia are free and fair also? You are either an useful idiot or a Russian shill. Go ask Grozny what they think of Putin.

Based French

>Britain suffers Russian gas attack
>old gal gets pissed
>Reeeee! Condemn the Ruskies
>old allies shrug

Perhaps decades of ridiculing the French and Americans is coming back to haunt Britain. Lonely out there in the cold. Especially when you realize you aren't the international power house you used to be.

inb4 56 mutt and surrender frogs

RARE

Why use nerve gas when a knife or a bullet will do?
"nerve gas" was only to point back to russia

Disconnected from reality. Bin that thought crime.

Fucking Anglos trying to start more shit. My guess is that the MI6 fags gassed an old agent they didn’t need anymore.

Death to the eternal Anglo.

stfu commie

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t

Attached: JI6BdJz.jpg (728x1334, 338K)

>europe unites against the big evil russki
>millions of whites die in ensuing war
>at least now we have a union of niggers and muslims :)

so when Mueller finally put a lid on the kike nonsense that muh trump-putin, sharia may steps up and starts an artifical conflict? B to bin baby buggery island fucking faggots

Dude even if you can't read French it says: "il n'y a pas d'autre explication plausible qu'un acte de la russie"

>N'
No
>autre
other
>explication
explanation
>plausible
plausible
>acte
act
>de
of
>Russie
Russia

English is just what happens to German when the French are banging it behind Germany's back.

Empty threat rooskie. There are other sources of fuel and summer's coming.

Attached: putin-boobs.jpg (570x425, 40K)

Yeah - so much this.

Oriental review makes a good point about it previously with the Polonium poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko. Litvinenko was ex-FSB and a Boris Berezovsky adjutant who was going to go down with Berezovsky when the latter realised he was going to lose in his fight with Putin. They try to get asylum in the UK and Litvinenko was trying to leverage his FSB position.

Seems however MI6 didn't think he had much useful information and he was only really useful as a political tool in public in anything anti-Russian so they strung him along for years. That doesn't say who did kill him. But it implies whoever did kill him wasn't worried about what he knew, only what his value was as ex-FSB as a publicity tool. Russians might have had issues with Litvinenko's pro-Chechen journalism, but the British sure did get a lot of publicity out of his death either way.

Spooks man, what awful work.