What the fuck america

Would love to hear the mental gymnastics for explaining that one

Attached: IMG_0693.jpg (800x800, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legisworks.org/sal/48/stats/STATUTE-48-Pg1236.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-82/pdf/STATUTE-82-Pg1213.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-100/pdf/STATUTE-100-Pg449.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem here in america is we have a lot of uneducated rural white trash and it makes them feel like 'big men' with their guns. They are all prepared in case the gubmint come and try to tell them what to do. The gun nuts here are all low class loser white trash types. Wish we could get rid of them but they are a pesky and persistent form of trash.

We have a severe nigger infestation.

Why even bother posting obvious bait?

Obama already niggered up this whole argument...

Attached: GunControl-1.jpg (1640x2584, 936K)

An American civilian militia fought off one army of a tyrannical government, so the logic is that by owning these weapons they'll have a fighting chance of doing so again should they need to, you fucking retard.

I’m allowed to own an AK-47??? Wow, I wasn’t aware!

Suck my dick, that's my mental gymnastics nigger.

What? You guys get to own army knives. Fuck off!

Yeah, it’s symptomatic of still having your balls intact, eurotrash.

Anyone using a meme flag is assumed to be a shit posting American.

Needed for Day of the Rope Moshe

Why wouldn't we be able to?

Over 200 years of freedom bitch

come take em away, eurofucc, if they annoy you so much.

Attached: nlonghand.jpg (1361x2820, 1.43M)

The only way to solve the school shooting problem is to ban automatic weapons. Why is this so hard for brainlet gun nuts to understand?

You don't need anything in that picture

Attached: 4894023+_f1853939a2ecf513d6d1a0a6518e043e.png (625x626, 68K)

Number of mass shootings in Europe: 0

Number of mass shootings in America: too many to count

Hmm I wonder what could be the cause of this...

Funny. It is the “trash” you demean that is preventing you from being absolutely eaten alive by feral savages.

You're right, I need more.

>

Attached: 1507935453489.jpg (574x776, 78K)

>Number of mass shootings in Europe: 0
Wait, did France leave the EU?

Hundreds dead by truck, over 600 acid attacks in london. More killed by terrorist attacks in London than by mass shootings in US

Attached: 1519690567812.jpg (418x472, 194K)

You can own them too in Europe.

42. Autonomy as a part of the power process may not be necessary for every individual. But most people need a greater or lesser degree of autonomy in working to- ward their goals. Their efforts must be undertaken on their own initiative and must be under their own direc- tion and control. Yet most people do not have to exert this initiative, direction and control as single individuals. It is usually enough to act as a member of a SMALL group. Thus if half a dozen people discuss a goal among them- selves and make a successful joint effort to attain that goal, their need for the power process will be served. But if they work under rigid orders handed down from above that leave them no room for autonomous decision and ini- tiative, then their need for the power process will not be served. The same is true when decisions are made on a collective basis if the group making the collective decision is so large that the role of each individual is insignificant.

Freedom is Dangerous.
Slavery is even Worse.

Attached: IMG_20171004_194714.jpg (555x464, 45K)

Spoken like true myopic ignorant american. I'm embarrassed.

You're missing someone in that pic

Attached: IMG_0660.jpg (750x1250, 207K)

>That dinky rifle
>Weapon of war

Call me when the second ammendment is real, shall not infringe is supposed to apply to all weapons

Attached: malmstrom-air-force-base.jpg (253x450, 13K)

half the bottom row of that picture are people adored by the left.

war is business.

it's just business trophy's mate. IE replicas

>The problem here in america is we have a lot of uneducated urban Mexicans and niggers who present a serious risk to the wellbeing of sane adults who have a healthy interest in defending themselves
I can agree with this

It's called the second amendment.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
It is a matter of maintaining an armed citizenry to deter any government from becoming tyrannical and waging war against it's own people.
It doesn't matter how well equipped a military is, what matters is that private citizens have access to those same arms.
Any restriction of access to any arms for private sale or supply to civilian US citizens is inherently against the second amendment, and is in truth unconstitutional.
Automatic weapons bans, handgun bans, assault rifle bans. All of these are unconstitutional measures passed into law by governments, state and federal, that are paving the way for the abolition of the free American nation.
Is it sensible to give citizens this level of freedom to arm themselves?
Irrelevant.
It's part of the foundation of the USA, and it is and integral part for what keeps American society free, for good or ill.

>AK-47
>Civilian model is semi auto only.
>Semi auto does not mean weapon of war.
By your shitty definition, any weapon is a weapon of war.
Furthermore, why the fuck shouldn't someone be able to own a weapon? What if that country they live in is invaded (Hi Syria). What if the standing army decides to go repression on its citizens (Hi Afghanistan, Bulgaria, etc)?
Would you want to be defenseless when an invading army comes?
Now you speak from your luxury and comfort. But this era of peace is tenuous at best and the exception when it comes to history, not the rule. Your 2000 years of institutional anarchy is more than enough evidence of this fact.
You say "But it's not likely to happen"! in exasperated, and desperate to appease your masters fashion, but I recall that it's only been 70 some odd years since the nation of France relied on Guerrilla warfare to fight their own occupying forces.

Automatic weapons have been banned since 1934. The only way to own an automatic weapon in the US is by paying over $20k for an extensive background check and obtaining a DOJ Dangerous Weapons Permit that less than .01% of the US population could even obtain because it is almost exclusively granted to the film industry. Even then many states won't allow you to possess them in the state even while possessing the permit and in those that do you have to register with the local police or sheriff's office that you have the permit and any firearms the permit covers. I mean seriously it is one of the hardest legal permits to get in the US.

Lots of factually incorrect information in this post

If a private citizen or group of citizens are financially able to procure any armament they should not be prevented legally from doing so.

I mean, it's not that hard to make an automatic weapon, but ATF and FBI will burn your house down and then ram a tank up your ass if you did.

Completely agree, that's what the second amendment says and that's how it should be

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh vey

Attached: smith laugh.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>anti-gun post
> flag
makes sense

>sage

Attached: guns 1.png (519x1245, 136K)

sage

Attached: guns 2.png (872x886, 220K)

sage times infinity

Attached: guns 3.jpg (1448x2251, 1.12M)

sage again

Attached: guns 4.png (1158x1393, 199K)

S A G E

Attached: guns 5.png (1112x530, 48K)

From Starship Troopers book
>"Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

S
A
G
E

Attached: guns 6.png (1263x768, 142K)

sage and kill yourself OP and all the shlls/b8rs ITT

Im leaving now so give me (You)'s or ignore me, doesnt matter to me

Attached: guns 7.png (1802x905, 203K)

I have a first edition of that book allot of knowledge for a sci fi

I don't need mental gymnastics. You have this whole freedom thing backwards, the only reason I need is I want one. You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do, the only way a law should be involved is to see that me exercising my freedom doesn't effect your freedom and the law should just be a buffer between us while in spirit doing it's best to preserve both of our freedoms.

idkw user , did you see what their police is getting as donations from military ?
Hot stuff m8.

No it isn't factually incorrect. You can find the information yourself in this:
legisworks.org/sal/48/stats/STATUTE-48-Pg1236.pdf
and this:
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-82/pdf/STATUTE-82-Pg1213.pdf
and this:
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-100/pdf/STATUTE-100-Pg449.pdf

>Would love to hear the mental gymnastics for explaining that one
thats a hunting rifle

>You don't need anything in that picture
he hopes he never will

>literal weapons of war
That's a civilian rifle. It has no place in combat. It cosplays as an AK47 but isn't select fire.
>inb4 AK is an assault rifle

are you speaking about yourself?

Hey how about this: FUCK OFF CTR/SHAREBLUE/WHATEVER

Go suck the puss from Soros's scrotal eyes you fucking shit

1. The NFA didn't ban machine guns
2. The """ban""" was in 1986
3. Machine guns made before May 19th, 1986 that were already registered in the NFA registry can be freely transferred in the same way that SBRs and Suppressors are
4. There is no law dictating the price of transferable machine guns, the 20K figure is merely supply and demand at work due to the 1986 amendment ending their manufacture
5. The movie permit stuff is you essentially talking out of your ass without a clue as to how the NFA or FOPA work

You would be perfectly happy to see our government kill tens of millions of gun owners to prevent school shootings. Which is why you need to be beaten to death with a shovel.

No matter what your political views (unless you're a statist) you're going to need an armed citizen's militia to oppose a corrupt government and corporations or a foreigm invasion.

Attached: violence_solves_everything__by_kruelkramer-d31njia.jpg (1024x614, 179K)

Attached: The Purge.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

We have nigger Mexican and communist problem here, there is and will be an ongoing war against people like the op and hordes of mud people

So you get to redefine the argument, and then redefine the redefinition to cover how fucking stupid your method of arguing is? Kike, someone will fucking murder you for this if you don't cut the shit, there is a finite limit to how much cognitive dissonance a brain can take before it starts breaking things to find out what's real and what isn't.

I know this is a bait post but whatever

Attached: F5F2B2D5-EE0A-41AA-9EDE-BAAAD9DE2C8B.jpg (250x370, 46K)

And another just because

Attached: ED52E599-E143-4628-9ED4-78AD38C2EC09.jpg (705x403, 68K)

>weapons of war
>weapons
Yeah, Americans can own those. We should be allowed to own tanks and jet fighters too but white America from about a hundred years ago were raging faggots on all sorts of legislative levels. Not that most people would buy into that kind of hardware, mostly picking up anti-tank/jet gear just in case.

>oh god civilians shooting down airliners!

Hey if you're too poor to fly on a plane not equipped with AA countermeasures that's your own damned fault.