I've been using rain water to steam my food since forever

I've been using rain water to steam my food since forever.
Why is it illegal in parts of US to collect rain water and use it as you please? This is your freedom burgers?

Attached: 20180315_105021.jpg (2160x2160, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html
water.state.co.us/SurfaceWater/RainwaterCollection/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1514516405049.gif (1119x884, 586K)

We have indoor plumbing in the USA.

Attached: 1519306971220.png (429x459, 28K)

The UN claims ownership of all the water, in short.

how can you get your recommended daily amount of fluoride then?

>Why is it illegal in parts of US to collect rain water and use it as you please?
It's not. Stop believing shit posted on the internet.

Thats disgusting tho. Doy ou at least cook it before you use it?

Why are you steaming minced meat?

Attached: 1518004880310.png (485x443, 22K)

Yes it is illegal. It's illegal because the kikes own the water down the line. Try to collect rain and post about it on social media, see what happens

I need a steam thingy

Attached: IMG_1619.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>steamed hams

no u

Agenda 21

No it's not. But continue trolling. Obviously at least one guy fell for it.

There's a big difference between collecting rainfall and collecting runoff.

In the western part of the US a person often owns just the land but not mineral, oil or water rights on that land. In that case, that water isn't yours.

Since you got so many chinese, these bamboo made steam things for a normal pot are cheap and amazing. ( try steaming some fish and fresh veggies in there)

Rain water is for watering plants not drinking or cooking.

Colorado used to prohibit rainwater collection for arcane legal reasons. Basic summary is that farmers have a priority rights to water in streams, and legally collecting water off your roof was diverting water before it got to the stream. Legislature fixed this by passing a law allowing collection of rain water for household purposes.

Most other places in America allow rainwater collection. There are a few local regulations that prohibit it because people leave their rain barrels open and they breed mosquitos. Malaria is bad mmmkay?

'muricans are the 3rd most enslaved on Earth , the 2nd is north koreans , and the first is the eternal anglos who just love their mind control

Nigga you collecting acid rain water from slash mixed with the plastics polacks burn in their wood burning stoves during winter.

May I see it?

Attached: 1504475916744.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

Only if they buy land with some type of covenant on it.

ikr.. it makes no sense!

Slask

This is called the "Right of first use" In most western states this is because there isn't enough water for everyone, so the idea is that the first person to make good use of it should get it. In the Eastern US Riparian rights are used to insure that all persons along a body of water get equal use. Rain water collection is a problem because people don't manage the collected water properly which allows disease and parasites to grow in it. This is a problem for the community at large.

It's not Putin. Here in the US, we can buy land, lots of land, and live there in piece. A number of us save money, buy land "off the grid" setup solar panels and typically build a well, then hunt, farm, and trade with locals (locals are the few others, but typically involve a decent drive into a small town). Yes, you do have to pay property taxes on it, but since it's in what's called "unincorporated land" it's usually nothing. Turn the proxy off, go back to bed, and fear the rising Poland.

Oi, where is your rain water collecting license?

Attached: article-1308297-006507A400000258-302_634x778.jpg (634x778, 122K)

Kek

Why even make collecting rainwater illegal when nobody could possibly collect enough to actually effect some shitty farmers? So few people do it and are scattered, even massed rain water collection wouldn't be statistically meaningful.

>Why is it illegal in parts of US to collect rain water and use it as you please?
The people in power have big egos and want to control others as much as possible. That is the most simple answer to your question. Also it does not help that the people that are not in power (middle class) are too comfortable with their gadgets and utensils to do anything about it.

Because we put aluminum and silver in the sky and then pretend that we don't.

Attached: 7F7A4046-9DF6-4195-8A71-3F23265058A0.png (600x600, 143K)

>Collecting rain water
>in Poland
>To cook your shit

Jesus Christ this is fucking retarded.
Poland has more than 20 cities in the Top 30 of the most polluted cities in the Eruopean Union.
Thos doesnt mean Co2 this mean microparticles from smog and other substances in the air.
Collection unfiltered water from rain will harm you because you cannot boil water to be less polluted by particles they just go into your shit you cook

Yes it is illegal

naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html

Especially during this time of year when coal industry is at heights and half of Poland is burning plastic in their wood burning stove atm

OP is truly a dumbass

It is illegal in certain states that California depends on their water for. Like here in Colorado. Collected rainwater back in Alabama no issue.

When you turn rain water into hot steam, the shit that's in it stays down in the bottom pot as residue.

same reason they wear shoes inside their homes I guess

No permits needed under 110gal.

water.state.co.us/SurfaceWater/RainwaterCollection/Pages/default.aspx

Are you fucking serious? You cant be this dumb.

It is dumb law. We have dumb laws too lol..

stfu. what do you think is watering all crops in europe and going down rhe streams, nourishing animals etc. rain water, with miniscule amount of harmful shit. you cannot escape it. rainwater = water withiut much of minerals

>naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html

>no laws have changed since 2010 anywhere in america

Yuropoors Love boiling meat it's disgusting

/thread

No it isn't. That headline and the first part of the article is misleading you. Go back and read the whole thing carefully. It immediately goes into laws that restrict diverting water from rivers and streams.

>illegal in some states not all
Not all of these United States have kikery laws. If a state has a kike senator like California or New York, (Schumer, Feinstein) you can bet that state will have some kike laws.

Attached: 1517369048332.jpg (1024x865, 132K)

Hans ever heard of water filters?

Attached: 1505906059318.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Who is this lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

This, you should fry it on a pan.

Said the country with no existing food culture or culture at all apart from corn syrup,revolvers and half breed kids.

Attached: 1482075073502.jpg (557x605, 40K)

>Watermelons
Green on the outside, Commie in the middle

It depends on what the particles are, a TON of bad shit will boil out into your food before the water even does.
If you want to Distill your water to filter it before using it to cook, then yes as long as the contaminants are not too close to the vapor point of water you will be ok.
I don't know how polluted your rainwater ACTUALLY is so meh..? Maybe fine? I dunno.

How do you make a stew without boiling the meat in the stew?
Op is steeming minced meat you retard.

This
But also that water collection by private individuals over large areas can drastically affect both streams and replenishment of the water table (groundwater, e.g. wells). Like the poster mentioned, in CO this was because of irrigation priorities, but it in general is to try and avoid tragedies of the commons.

Most of the laws against rainwater collection derive from these notions, but are excessively extended to small scale homeowners by negligent local legislations and incompetent bureaucrats as make-work.
In responsible states, small home collectors are ignored, and limits given to large landowners on the basis of volume per acre, or whatever.

Also there's fuckery with the EPA and their definitions of navigable waters but I know less on that.

European education

Attached: CreoleFood.jpg (1631x1321, 687K)

I dont know any romanian names but OP said he is cooking with it and didnt mention water filters.
You have a water filter ( atleast in cilized europe ) in every house ( tapwater )

I would've just broken it up in the cold water before boiling it. Ground meat turns into a slurry of sorts when you do that, real nice even texture for your soups.
Mmmmmm.

What is cajun food
What is southern food
Then demonstrate where it's legal to collect rainwater.

Mix of african and german/polish cuisine you absolute doofuses.

>'ve been using rain water to steam my food since forever.
>not using piss like the rest of us

what are you the fucking emporer of rome!
i use my own piss and the food tastes great

cause they think you must pay for everything even your soul

Everywhere. Diverting rivers and streams does not = dipping a bucket in them and extracting water OR more importantly since you are talking about rainwater specifically yu can use a tarp to collect it from the sky.

>mix of nations
>not American
You must be an arab, no true kraut is that dumb

says Hanz Gloop scarfing down currywurst and watching popXport on DW-TV all while Achmed is fucking his wife

Attached: germfood.jpg (655x353, 29K)

>Only if they buy land with some type of covenant on it.
This is incredibly common in the western US and Pacific coast areas. No need for it on the east coast.
It also means what little water falls gets collected, measured and distributed as legal entitlements to the people who own it, like cities, Natives and other farmers.

That is fucking crazy.

Attached: DLfMGKZVwAAXdUW.jpg (600x600, 35K)

There are limits on the collection and storage of rainwater almost everywhere in the States, but any hard bans generally happen in conservative areas, especially in subdivisions with those retarded HOAs. Also, holding water rights on a stream of any kind does mean you are entitled to a percentage of the normal flow of that stream through your property (If you own or lease 2 percent of the water's basin, you are entitled to 2%, etc.).

But Americans are fucking autistic assholes and they don't have any common fucking sense. A guy in Oregon, for example, dammed an entire fucking creek for years without a permit, claimed it was just a small tank (he continuously dug new 'ponds' to store MOAR WATER). He killed off the local fish because he cut them off from their spawning grounds, then got a bunch of faggots from the 'free land fucktard faggotry apeshit Mormon ranching welfare niggers because fuck water rights and grazing fees" to repost his pussy-ass excuses as "Muh 'Merica stole muh rain". You have to be fucking nigger tier to buy that shit, you brainlet-ass, retarded fuckface.

Go try heroin or something, you cucked-ass hayseed loser motherfucker.

False

seeWhere I used to live in Texas was a fuckin' desert and some people ONLY had rain water collection because they lived too far from any water utility, and there wasn't any groundwater on their property. Collecting rain water is super common.

>Everywhere... tarp.
That's an illegal diversion of water in some places.

You need to get laid Pajeet

Normal countries don't put that shit in their water.

Ah, crap, that dude also built a rickety dam several hundred feet wide that would have eventually burst and flooded everyone nearby. Not nice.

Nope. Stop trying to change the definition of words and terms. That's what I hate about these last 2 generations the most. It stems from that new educational plan of "2=2 CAN equal 5 as long as you feel good about it". This isn't about your feels, its about reality.
Using a bucket to extract water from a river does not d"divert a waterway.

because nestle and water companies own the rights to rain water and you using it instead of mains water is stealing.

>rights to rain water

Attached: 1516889025516.png (600x842, 142K)

wait, is nobody going to mention that it looks like he's steaming minced fucking meat?

Wait, did you just wake up?

You don't like Keto or something?
This thread is about politics, not food.

Attached: 20180315_113312.jpg (2160x2160, 1.87M)

Fucking disgusting.

because rainwater can be polluted due to nearby heavily factories for example.... You as an ex commie state should know that very well..

After it rains here, there is always a layer of red dust on my balcony.. don't' think that\s very healthy to get into your body.

actually, yes

fucking retard he’s boiling the water. That cleans it out.

this is more disturbing than the video of the kid that blew his head off

what the fuck

Attached: 1518179727535.jpg (351x351, 21K)

Holy mother of god. What is this?

Attached: CoWZ05t.gif (480x270, 842K)

minced meat with ketchup.. I eat it all the time

Attached: 2016-03-31_12-04-43_Canon-EOS-1200D.jpg (750x500, 108K)

looks like kraft bbq sauce on day old cat food

>is it illegal in parts of US to collect rain water

I live in New York City in the borough of Staten Island. I am about five miles in a straight line from Newark Airport, one of the three major airports of the New York City area. The people who live on the northern one-third and western one-third of Staten Island relate the same experiences regarding our issues with regard air traffic in the area. Many of us have back yards with patio furniture. Some of us have pools. We find black soot on our furniture all the time, daily. It is the exhaust from the planes. We are constantly having to add pH+ to our pools because the soot that lands in the pool makes the water more acidic. And when it rains, you almost always have to add a dose of pH+ to the pool because the rain is acidic.

We don't have any laws prohibiting us from collecting and using rain water, even though the rain water here is acidic. The city has installed water meters on every home. We pay an enormous annual financial cost for water in New York City. Many of my neighbors collect rain water in barrels, to which drain hoses are attached that trickle water into the vegetable garden. I would never. The rain water is poison here.

Attached: Your_Next_Black_Panther.jpg (1080x1918, 150K)

I would not even feed that to my dog let alone a human

Attached: 1520187084986s.jpg (125x105, 2K)

And those crops are polluted. Hooray humanity.

Yes but obviously you cook it first.

I’ve never heard of it being illegal. I have a couple of rain buckets, I am planning a larger setup. I suppose it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

well you should stop, it's fucking disgusting

especially if it's steamed

we eat it raw on bread sometimes.

gib pierogi recipe

Remember kids. Buy only in glass. Plastic containers turns you into soyboys.

Attached: 20180315_114051.jpg (2160x2160, 1.59M)