What did Sup Forums think of Gunpowder? (HBO miniseries)

I watched Gunpowder and it was amazing. Every once in a while, degenerate HBO manages to release a series that's absolutely fantastic.

Being a descendant of British Catholics that fled persecution to go live in continental Europe, this series really hit home for me.

It's so sad Catholics in Britain had to face such brutality. And all this started because one king was upset the pope didn't allow him to be a sexual deviant with multiple wives.

Attached: gunpowder.jpg (850x559, 125K)

Interesting thing is that Kit Harington, who plays Robert Catesby, is an actual descendant of Robert Catesby. I mean, how rad is that!

Get this shit the fuck over to Sup Forums or something

>British Catholic
>3 non white sweaty swarthy lead actors

>I mean, how rad is that!
Not enough to leave such a gay remark

I don't know, I don't watch TV film series.

It's not rare for Brits to be as swarthy as Kit Harington.

I don't watch much either but this is not worth missing.

The failed plot of Robert Catesby and Guy Fawkes is one of the most fascinating events in European history.

Be gone Satanist!

it r3wlz my fellow r*ddit0r

Is it on Netflix or Shmulu?

Na HBO.

Insinuated James I was bumming one of his advisors on a regular basis.
Pretty much ignored the fact that, post Bloody Mary, most Brits were terrified of any resurgence of Catholicism.

History infected with Hollywood-tics again in my view.

>Insinuated James I was bumming one of his advisors on a regular basis

But some historians do believe James I was a fag.

>Being a descendant of British Catholics that fled persecution to go live in continental Europe,

Intredasting, I'm the descendant of French protestants who fled to the UK during the St Bartholomew massacre. Goes to show there was barbaric degenerates on both sides of those lunatics.

Based on he preferred hanging around with his male courtiers (mates) more than his wife and on a painting discovered recently which some claim to be of his male lover.

The belief he was a fag or not was completely irrelevant to the historical story and only included because every series now has to have at least one queer in it or else it's not diverse enough.

I surprised it has been labelled as far right propaganda for not depicting Gatsby a black man fighting systematic racism and police brutality.

*hasn't

This is actually true, it's usually a sign of those who are more Briton descended (actual Britons, aka the Welsh).

The catholics finally got what was comming to them to bad that the protestants had to become just like the catholics , to kill a monster you have to become a monster

Judaizer detected. Holland is scum.

I felt complete sympathy with the king. I didn’t care when any of them died.

>degenerate HBO manages to release a series that's absolutely fantastic.

it was produced by the BBC you fucking mong

always love myself some pol approved tv. is this done airing or ongoing?

This was originally on BBC last year around bonfire night
>Catholics dindu nuffin
>Guy Fawkes was a stacked badass with a shaved head
Anglican death squads were good

Attached: gunpowder5.png (1117x466, 493K)