Does anyone get the feeling that maybe we're the bad guys here...

Does anyone get the feeling that maybe we're the bad guys here? How do we know for sure that Democrats aren't in the right, and that we might be on the wrong side of history? Lately, I've really been thinking about this....

Attached: 1408815077781.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>we
I don’t work for share blue though

Stop watching CNN, faggot

fuck off shill

You were never really there to begin with.

Attached: muppets-with-human-eyes-kermit.jpg (600x699, 221K)

Who said anything about Share Blue? I've been a republican since the day I was born, and voted for Trump in the last election.

The truth doesn't stop being true because you're locked in a cage with enough idiots who will outvote you based on a lie. 6 million jews didn't die, Duterte dindu nuffin wrong, and feminism was a mistake. You can't argue against any of that shit without looking like a retard in this day and age when you can pull up the truth on your handy dandy wiretap in under 20 seconds.

there's no difference, Hitlery could've won, nothing would be different.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. How could we be the bad guys?

Nice concern trolling, Menachem, but I'll bite. Who's out committing acts of violence and intimidation? Is it the right or the left?

The only wrong side is the one that loses.

>share blue
is this 2015?

So tranny's dressed like demons reading to small children are the good guys?

>duterte din do nuffin wrong
kek

You said wrong side of history puts you in the wrong. The neo liberal capitalist moment is over but for the weeping. The world will return to the true right side of history past the post war order: autocracy and oligarchy. A strange wind blows and the unipolar delusion won’t exist without another war.

Nope. The dems chased me here, they're indeed the prime threat.
At the same time a lot of you cunts will be dealt with at a later time. For now, strange bedfellows.

Dems don't give a fuck about America or the rest of the American people as a whole, whereas Trumpers do - they want the best for their country and for their fellow American people. Dems are the selfish egoists; Trumpers are the true altruistic knights of fairness and moral righteousness.

Evil isn't really real.

>Democrats aren't in the right

Democrats right like what, Adam Schiff and his Russia nonsense?

The same elites control the Democratic and Republican parties.

The Republican leadership is against you, but so is Hillary and Schumer.

Nope. I have never had any doubts. Now fuck off shill

Report shitty threads.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

We see you. We know.

Attached: 3f5b63199bc9c2f5e77d5ed9f203a7b442d9155274fd75d2c7b1505a6fa092f4.jpg (461x403, 32K)