Defend this Trumpfags

thebrunswicknews.com/ap/national/trump-to-host-saudi-crown-prince-at-white-house-on/article_cca01a29-9aa2-569b-b632-740ebef61a1f.html

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-15 06.54.07.png (1319x712, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/world/middleeast/yemen-cholera-humanitarian-crisis.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=ACE5904493225743D34032808656D1BE&gwt=pay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1495689575901.jpg (632x732, 351K)

The new saudi prince is really western orientated and is trying to modernize saudi arabia with a vengeance. A surprisingly good guy considering his background.

Probably still snorts coke of 8 year old blonde boys behinds in a tent but hey what powerful guy doesnt do that in thi world.

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

>The new saudi prince is really western orientated and is trying to modernize saudi arabia with a vengeance. A surprisingly good guy considering his background.

Wow what a "moderate" I guess all those "moderate" rebels in Syria are ok now :) I guess the largest humanitarian crisis in the world in Yemen caused by Saudis is ok now. :)

>Caused by Iran
FIFY, shill

> largest humanitarian crisis in the world
> Yemen

lolwutm8?

He is just the typical imperialist guy.

In what it benefit you if he is going to "moderate" Saudi (whatever that means) but destabilize Yemen and the region overall and create even more refugees?

You are cheering for destruction.

It is absolutely none of your businesses how Sauds choose to rule themselves. The fact that they don't confirm to Western degeneracy should not be a big deal.

Trump supports Monarchies
Saudi and Noko are a example

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/world/middleeast/yemen-cholera-humanitarian-crisis.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=ACE5904493225743D34032808656D1BE&gwt=pay

Biblical levels of starvation caused by US/Saudi war on Yemen people.

>I guess the largest humanitarian crisis in the world in Yemen caused by Saudis is ok now. :)

I think you misspelled Iran. The only reason there is fighting at all in Yemen is because Iran armed and backed a Shia uprising.

>The only reason there is fighting at all in Yemen is because Iran armed and backed a Shia uprising.

Except Iran isn't funding the Houthis in Yemen jew shill.

>You are cheering for destruction
got that right magrebi. Now come to Germany and sell me hash.

Why am I supposed to care about the politics in Muslim nations? Muslims killing Muslims isn't on my list of priorities.

>Why am I supposed to care about the politics in Muslim nations?

You will when refugees come to your nation faggot. But hey keep destablizing the middle east.

Is that the guy who arrested dopey prince lolweed and told him to stop trying to outSoros Soros? Roll out the red fucking carpet.

Saudi Arabia is a US client state. Why wouldn't we host them?

whats there to defend the literal pawn trump put on top of saudi arabia to bring the country towards modernity just as their oil isnt needed comes to visit.
If this gets you outraged why did worse shit that obongo routinly did not pissed? oh.. right..

>we hate conservative trad states now
what happened to Sup Forums?

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Yes and his mother is also under house arrest.

>literal pawn trump

Other way around m8.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-13 16.26.32.png (747x376, 49K)

You just jumped the shark, shillbro.

The Houthi are firing Iranian ballistic missiles into Saudi Arabia. We know they’re from Iran because we have identified the missile debris when they get shot down by Saudi Patriot missile batteries.

Attached: 46EA3129-8914-4B9F-AA42-C488ED861C06.jpg (1500x1000, 193K)

>unironcially posting necon Niki Halley

can you ALL just SHUT THE FUCK UP for a second.

I want to know what the Golden Isles most popular dog breed is!

FUCK

>neocon
You don’t even know what the word means.

Nice get though

>firing somebody because the kikes dont like him
>not a pawn
lurk more or go back to T_D

>The new saudi prince is really western orientated and is trying to modernize saudi arabia with a vengeance. A surprisingly good guy considering his background.
Expected better from Sup Forums than to believe this.

>lurk more or go back to T_D

Who are you talking to?

>Niki haley isn't a necon

I love this rebranding game :)

>((((pol)))
>expects them to be smart to merchant tricks
This jew is driving the country into a civil war. You think 9/11 was bad enough? wait untill shit starts blowing up here

modern Saudi Arabia without oil aint going to be better than a shitty nigger country. The prince is already building enough foreign banks reserves for when he runs into the civil war. ISIS would be childs plays

I love how lefties conveniently forget that Houthis steal aid and resell it, kidnap aid workers, poisons wells, use child soldiers and forces migrant Somalis to be suicide bombers...

A LITERAL Saudi

Get out of my country you dirty paki

Nope, just your average ungrateful dirty immigrant

>Nope, just your average ungrateful dirty immigrant

You mean slave worker.

President invites whoever they want in the white house. Trump invites Saudi princes, Obama invites $65,000 worth of hot dogs and pizza.