Why do loud and outspoken white supremacists always end up being dipshit morons who are the worst possible choice to...

Why do loud and outspoken white supremacists always end up being dipshit morons who are the worst possible choice to represent whites?

archive.is/CZoI1

Attached: you may not like it but this is what peak white supremacy looks like.png (1269x473, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SkeletonNegro/status/973832445123493894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can u reupload with a h*gg picture?

Because the intelligent white supremacists know that keeping their ideals secret is a better strategy.

See: Soros.

Is this a real question? I want you to draw a venn diagram. On one side is white supremacists. On the other is "people who are willing to expose their potentially reputation damaging beliefs to normies" In the center... well, here we are.

That isn't to say what they're doing isn't important. Somebody, after all, has to reveal their power level first and there will be casualties in moving the overton window to the right. But once it's there, and you have people less worried about tarnishing their reputations by revealing their power levels, you'll see more respectable voices take the limelight.

Because they're chosen by the media.

Soros is a Jew you fucking retard

Do not reply to threads made by meme-flags nor by OPs who only insult and want to start shit.
Please help make pol a better place by reporting these spammed, worthless threads.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

That is what he wants you to think. Remember he literally worked with the Nazis, how could he not be /ourguy/?

Anyone who is still retarded enough to reveal their power level to the media so the kikes can turn them into a fucking circus after Charlottesville deserves to be humiliated in public.

Because they have very little to lose. I’m making a good living at my accounting firm and would 110% lose my job as the diversity department runs this fucking place.

actually this is a great thread
>every single white supremacist public figure is a cringelord faggot

Attached: AlmondsStir.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

who would have an affair with this fatass?

>white supremacist
>not even white
what did he mean by that

mobile.twitter.com/SkeletonNegro/status/973832445123493894
Because he had lots of cum for all her holes

>believe in cabal that has controlled the media since before the word media existed
>don't believe they use it to their own devices, ever
Hmmmmmm

>people pretending Soros is doing anything but hurting white western society

Well this is a new one

I always thought he was spergy but respected him and thought he was helping the working class even if he was a sperg. Turns out his entire organization was based out of a trailer in back of Wal-Mart and his organization was basically a life-ruining doxxing factory. The battery charge was already bad enough, to find out he was a total sham shows there was basically NO good side to him.

Honestly what the fuck did this guy even run this organization for? It's clear it was basically useless and it reduced its members to living in trailers outside Wal Mart. Worst cult ever desu.

The loud idiots are selected and broadcast because they are loud idiots, controlled opposition or not this works against our agenda.

There are well spoken activists out there but they are ignored or silenced.

As a teen to save his own ass. It just shows how shitty Jews are, he literally was hunting his own people to save his ass.

*best possible choice to represent whites

shame my "history of Jewish/CIA infiltration of white supremacist organizations" list is still on my broken PC desu

>Richard Spencer gets sucker punched
Haha, NAZIS! Take that!

>Matthew Heimbach fucks Antifa up
What a dipshit moron!

Because it takes someone with nothing to lose to come out in the current zeitgeist (or someone with enough fuck-you money like Spencer). Heimbach was super autistically smart, but also autistically stubborn. Tony Hovater (who is taking over membership under a new name) isn't as smart as Heimbach, but he is funny and normie friendly (see NY times article on him).

I thought Hovater was a good guy, but then I realized he lied to people about the organization just like Matt and Parrot did. Just imagine signing up for the TWP to try to help your fellow working class and then getting doxxed and realizing the entre organization is a sham, they don't hold welding classes and shit like that, they don't have as large of a membership as they claim, and they live in a trailer behind Wal Mart. The TWP is a dumpster fire and honestly all the leadership shouldn't be trusted IMHO. A fucking cuck box.