Brit/pol/ editon'Russia the final hope for saving Europeans

Continuing from previous one

Attached: 0 l.jpg (500x678, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/974248348608692226?s=20
thesun.co.uk/news/5798637/vladimir-putin-plastic-surgery-cosmetic-surgeon-reveals-procedures/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/215205/sponsors/new?token=g5x5sUPaOOukeJzxYkH
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43411332
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43390885
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43380212
news.sky.com/story/uk-will-regret-leaving-eu-after-brexit-warns-jean-claude-junker-11288118
theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/13/russian-broadcaster-rt-hits-back-at-threat-to-uk-licence
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-vladimir-putin-theresa-may-economic-war-sanctions-salisbury-nerve-agent-a8254626.html
heraldscotland.com/politics/16084573.Sturgeon_and_May_meet_to_try_to_break_Brexit____power_grab____deadlock/
express.co.uk/news/uk/931373/brexit-news-john-bercow-speaker-car-sticker-bercow-resigns
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760
youtube.com/watch?v=jeuye-eseB0
mobile.twitter.com/BBCNews/status/974248348608692226/video/1
skysports.com/football/news/11095/11289342/sky-suspends-jamie-carragher-until-end-of-football-season
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43387013
liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/reds-legend-jamie-carragher-appears-14399396
espn.co.uk/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3417760/gary-linekers-joke-about-jamie-carragher-leads-to-twitter-spat
news.sky.com/story/dont-sack-jamie-carragher-spitting-victims-family-urge-sky-11287932
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/russian-to-judgement/
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no links
faggot

First for a Russian embassy at brit/pol/.

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/974248348608692226?s=20
"Russia should go away and shut up"
Lol little manlet Putin getting showed who's the real boss

Attached: images (35).jpg (276x183, 6K)

Why has Putin changed so much in his looks? Has he had surgery? That's not the result of just getting older.

You post them

wtf I hate Peter "peter hitchens' Hitchens now?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-114448.png (1080x1920, 266K)

Herro

That's his photo when he was young.

Tonight's Question Time panel.

Attached: qt_dover.jpg (1600x900, 87K)

Greggs is behind the whole dam thing for nothing more than free publicity

Attached: 1521102852834[1].png (1280x536, 1.52M)

Noah, his bone structure has completely changed ivan

Wtf is this thread
We have standards.
Sage

Yeah, it's generally believed he had botox injections and/or lifting done. Those puffy apple-cheeks don't lie.

how can i join russia side in the wars to come?

for once the actor is the only interesting person

thesun.co.uk/news/5798637/vladimir-putin-plastic-surgery-cosmetic-surgeon-reveals-procedures/

Attached: Beady 01.jpg (900x506, 99K)

It's just the deep state false flagging there way to WW3

Sign this petition
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/215205/sponsors/new?token=g5x5sUPaOOukeJzxYkH

>shooot up russhar!

t. Gavin Williamson

Slavic non-English speaking subhuman couldn't even paste the irrelevant links no one reads.

>Russian spy: White House backs UK decision to expel diplomats
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43411332

>UK to build new £48m chemical weapons defence centre
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686

>Russian spy: Embassy warns UK against 'punitive' measures
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43390885

>Spring Statement: Philip Hammond hails better debt and growth forecasts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43380212

>Brexit: Jean-Claude Juncker says UK will 'regret' decision
news.sky.com/story/uk-will-regret-leaving-eu-after-brexit-warns-jean-claude-junker-11288118

>Russian broadcaster RT could be forced off UK airwaves
theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/13/russian-broadcaster-rt-hits-back-at-threat-to-uk-licence

>Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov found dead at his London home
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home

>May plans 'economic war' on Russia & oligarchs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-vladimir-putin-theresa-may-economic-war-sanctions-salisbury-nerve-agent-a8254626.html

>Sturgeon & May to meet to break Brexit 'powergrab' deadlock
heraldscotland.com/politics/16084573.Sturgeon_and_May_meet_to_try_to_break_Brexit____power_grab____deadlock/

>MPs call for Bercow to go over 'Bollocks to Brexit' sticker
express.co.uk/news/uk/931373/brexit-news-john-bercow-speaker-car-sticker-bercow-resigns

There will be no way,people need to stop being so paranoid

Hay wagies! Thanks for all the NEET bucks! LoL!

Attached: IMG_20180315_070422.jpg (1944x2592, 807K)

What's it all about?

Haha, world war 2 can never happen hitla. no reason to start planning 4 years in advance. what do you mean france and britain are preparing for war?

Attached: 83.jpg (500x496, 93K)

Hey Jew boy who admited in previous thread you are Kike,get out,nobody invited you to post here GTFO

Attached: 1 Jews.jpg (412x600, 77K)

I said that he had Botox and none of you fucks listened to me. He's as vain as Macron, how pathetic.

Pretty much, there's no war sadly and I was hoping he would use those supersonic missiles to eradicate London and Birmingham, but sadly this won't be the case and we'll have to put up with the ackbars demanding more free things. Fucking stench of them as well.

That wasn't me. Your bad English is really showing.

The "Jew."

My ID.
I'm a ginger northern subhuman. Not a Jew.

What all ***reglar*** wars Britain fought before that? Or do you only remember that,you salty Kike?

In 1935, Germany was preparing for a war on a grand scale, not your typical offensive British-styled war which would still have been out of place by the late 1930s.

bunch of god damned commies
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

Animal lover,vegeterial,gentleman,painter,not addicted to any vice,charismatic and chariming.

Unlike that fat bloathed drunk Churchill

In 1917, Lenin and Trotsky backed by western Jewly were preparing for World Revolution

Any new happenings since last night or are you all just sitting around bitching at each other like a load of cunt schoolgirls?

What the actual fuck is going on with Question Time? They've been called out on this a few times and they make it worse each time. Like negative reinforcement or some shit. Fuck sakes, another one that I'll be skipping.

>Animal lover
Everybody loves dogs except Islam.
>vegeterial
Not a word.
>gentleman
LARP.
>painter
LARP. Shit painter. Can't even get perspectives right. That's why that Austrian art school turned him down.
>not addicted to any vice,
Addicted to amphetamines with all his buddies being hooked on Dihydrocodeine and morphine (good choice).
>charismatic and chariming
Fat and ugly.

Calm down mong.

Gavin Williamson told Russia to go away and shooot uuup chuk

fuck you

s8ged

Hahahah fucking hell

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760

Attached: 1487461827941.png (330x319, 204K)

Have no time to argue about this Man with a Jew,that's like playing a tennis with a wall.

Attached: Greatness.jpg (623x413, 80K)

>chris grayling represents right-wing thought in current year

Attached: just.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Having an RT presenter on
It's like having Lord hawhaw on during the second WW.
Good old BBC

Stop LARPing you amphetamine-riddled subhuman.

Gavin Williamson was right to be paranoid about Russia.

Attached: British Jew guilty.jpg (500x717, 96K)

Current situation in Britain:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeuye-eseB0

there's got to be some anglo elites that don't believe in egalitarianism, right?

what the fuck are they doing

Attached: cn.jpg (430x492, 39K)

>tfw you know things are still going to get worse

Attached: billy.png (1360x1006, 533K)

Attached: Proper_hero.jpg (394x600, 68K)

>leftie
>leftie
>literally who
>good actor but leftie probably
>that guy who presents the least popular RT show but will probably counter signal the govt pro war message

not the worst qt panel but not enough to get me to stay awake for

Attached: 1480573571127.jpg (210x251, 8K)

it c-can't any get worse, r-right lads?

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 6K)

Oh Shit that's the RT Presenter who was on This Week a couple months ago and managed to trip up Neil, may actually be a good QT this week

Omg it's true
mobile.twitter.com/BBCNews/status/974248348608692226/video/1
>go away you big meanie shut up! I'm telling papa and nanny!

He just wants shekels to buy more toys for the MoD.

SHOOOOOOOOT UPPPPPP, fucking northern accent is funny.

Don't worry,they are all Libtards

Only people speaking sense on this Russian business is Brits in the minority and Russians as the majority.

The rest are LARPing. Anyone who thinks Russia using a Fentanyl-analog drug in an assassination on a spy in exile is inconceivable is a LARPer.

>stares back at you

Attached: things.jpg (408x250, 20K)

Russians have white skin but culturally they are so different from western europeans

I read links occasionally. These are simply outdated.

Europeans in general. Russians are an Asiatic people.

Mossad probably did it.

Yes they are not "progressive''enough,they need faggot parades like London,Paris or Frankfurt have.

Western Europeans are massively different cultural. Sick to death of hearing about how Russians have a similar skin tone and a different sect of Christianity so that somehow means war could never happen.

I read the links too. They aren't always outdated. 4-5 days is pretty standard although I've seen links go over a week with only some updates and no change.

>cultural
culturally*

t-things ca-

Attached: Hzms34f.png (746x717, 102K)

A fentanyl-analog? lol

It has nothing to do with fen, it was a nerve agent

I really don't care about any of this, I just find it funny how close this (((attack))) was to Porton Down that literally makes nerve agents. These people in Porton Down have killed many an innocent sheep with their gas weapon tests on open fields.

Your state and Embassy twitter needs to tone down things, you're just playing into the hands of our media. Your Foreign Ministry going ape shit as it has done also plays into the hands of the UN and our deepstate, it's a stupid move on your part in all honesty. But no doubt we'll meet in hell and we can discuss things there.

A nerve agent that consisted of a potent Fentanyl-analog drug like Carafentanil, enorphine or ohmefentanyl.

Seriously, were you in a coma the day this happened or something? Everyone on here originally thought it was a Fentanyl overdose. The nerve agent in question uses a combination of Fentanyl drugs and other stuff.

>Sky suspends Jamie Carragher until end of football season
skysports.com/football/news/11095/11289342/sky-suspends-jamie-carragher-until-end-of-football-season

>Jamie Carragher: Suspended Sky pundit faces no charges over spitting incident
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43387013

>Reds legend Jamie Carragher appears at launch of the Run For The 96 5K
liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/reds-legend-jamie-carragher-appears-14399396

>Gary Lineker's joke about Jamie Carragher leads to Twitter spit-spat
espn.co.uk/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3417760/gary-linekers-joke-about-jamie-carragher-leads-to-twitter-spat

>Don't sack Jamie Carragher, spitting victim's family urge Sky
news.sky.com/story/dont-sack-jamie-carragher-spitting-victims-family-urge-sky-11287932

Where is England and northern Germany? Kek

Attached: Europa.jpg (3500x1879, 475K)

>Western Europeans are massively different culturally.
Do you mean that e.g. a German is massively different from a Frenchman, culturally? Because then I'd disagree with you.
Or do you mean that a Brit is massively culturally different from a Russian? That makes more sense.

a prefer the black en' brown fellas.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

It was Mossad

>craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/russian-to-judgement/

> Israel has the nerve agents. Israel has Mossad which is extremely skilled at foreign assassinations. Theresa May claimed Russian propensity to assassinate abroad as a specific reason to believe Russia did it. Well Mossad has an even greater propensity to assassinate abroad. And while I am struggling to see a Russian motive for damaging its own international reputation so grieviously, Israel has a clear motivation for damaging the Russian reputation so grieviously. Russian action in Syria has undermined the Israeli position in Syria and Lebanon in a fundamental way, and Israel has every motive for damaging Russia’s international position by an attack aiming to leave the blame on Russia.

>our own government has us replaced with savage rape machines
>nobody I know gives a fuck and in fact they'll tearfully argue for not saying anything because waycism
>the news tells them they hate russia now
>"It's about bloody time our great british armed forces went and showed them what's what etc etc"

The general public is absolutely fucking wretchedly stupid, I can't believe these are the people I'm surrounded by

Our country was heavily westernised after the collapse of the USSR. People here use iPhones, watch Hollywood films and similar. When I started my acquaintance with the British culture, I watched EastEnders. There're minor differences in our domestic life and they're mostly related to the corrupted police, etc. And we're less tolerate faggots. As far as I know Russians don't experience problems when they assimilate into the western life.

What's this map for?

lads why didn't things only get better
why
what happened

Attached: ww.png (745x909, 267K)

>Do you mean that e.g. a German is massively different from a Frenchman, culturally?
Yes and,
>do you mean that a Brit is massively culturally different from a Russian?
Yes.

Define "massive." French and Germans are closer than Brits and Russians but you couldn't replace Germany with Frenchmen and still have Germany as a country or vice versa.

>tfw you realise the british arent worth saving

Attached: 1379323218145.jpg (535x577, 35K)

>It was Mossad
ye no shit my dude

>The general public is absolutely fucking wretchedly stupid, I can't believe these are the people I'm surrounded by
THINGS
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Attached: slava_russia_day1.png (563x375, 493K)

>>tfw you realise the british arent worth saving

Attached: rgbr.jpg (759x500, 30K)

Where is Wales and the entire island of Ireland gone?

There's no proof that Russians did it...or even if The Russian government was somehow involved in it.
NO PROOF = NO CASE!

Amazing to think this man is being lined up as the next PM

>We had intended you to be
>The next Prime Minister but three:
>The stocks were sold; the Press was squared:
>The Middle Class was quite prepared.
>But as it is! . . . My language fails!
>Go out and govern New South Wales!

Attached: gavinwilliamson.jpg (940x627, 49K)

Why western European countries promote multiculturalism if they are so proud of their cultue?Maybe because they are not?

Attached: London 2018.jpg (960x626, 155K)

It's asking for more communication, transparency, and information from the police on who and why they arrest on regards to "hate speech" and what falls under "hate speech" laws. If it succeeds, we can guarantee that bullshit like Brittany Pettibone getting deported will never happen again!

Attached: 29101461_1858612924171720_7816140785597808640_n.jpg (857x960, 71K)

There's enough evidence both through motive and acquirement of the weapon used that the police could've made an arrest by now if it were normal criminals.

*culture

i hate putin cucks.
Russia did more harm to europe then muslims ever did.

Attached: 1520112279175.jpg (552x690, 82K)

Do you even know what fentanyl is? It is an opioid, not a fucking nerve agent. Fentanyl analogs are not used in nerve agents and their symptoms were nothing like a fentanyl OD, which I have seen personally. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Finding it increasingly hard to care if I'm honest. What's really going to be lost when we go? We fucking deserve to be wiped out for being so disgustingly weak and docile

Russian Embassy twitter shitposter is /ourguy/, I hope they don't deport him

Attached: russianpepe.jpg (750x1024, 82K)

Putin is a cunt.

Because our governments have been fucking retarded and most unfortunately still are.
It's got nothing to do western European culture, western European people don't hate it at all.

How did we get to this point?
How did we go from being the greatest empire the world has ever seen to a nation that protects brown hordes who rape it's daughters and a public who jumps at any boogeyman the media pushes?

I have no influence on the Foreign Ministry. Although I agree with you that his narrative at the UN a bit crosses the line. I don't think that counter accusations are appropriate now, may be he tries to mirror your behaviour.

>Everyone on here originally thought it was a Fentanyl overdose
Everyone who knows nothing about it. The symptoms (twitching limbs, frothing at the mouth) were classic nerve gas.