Was Arkan the most Sup Forumsest guy to exist? He killed a lot of Bosnians

Was Arkan the most Sup Forumsest guy to exist? He killed a lot of Bosnians.

Attached: 320px-Željko_Ražnatović.jpg (640x970, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gRmLoeziE4
youtube.com/watch?v=IxOqQ8itTF0&t=110
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl18q0UEqYE&t=124s
youtube.com/watch?v=SIHYSGbhids
theguardian.com/world/2003/may/03/balkans.theeditorpressreview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the basic gestalt about this guy

we should achieve to become like Arkan.

man i wish we supported the serbians in killing muslims...

What is it with slavs and tigers?

>glorifying career criminals
is this how low Sup Forums has fallen?

Attached: 1490797526063.png (1994x1013, 1.79M)

The amount of prison breaks make me think he had friends in high place, along with the assassination before he could tell any stories. It seems like he was state sponsored till the end.

>Butthurt croatian pops out

Ahahah

His wife looked kind of whorey

Attached: zeljko-raznatovic-arkan-svetlana-ceca-raznatovic-SVET-2.jpg (660x832, 65K)

Even your Italian religious converters to roman Catholicism are getting sick of you cucks

Attached: 2f4e22f1e67930e817f7.jpg (740x416, 52K)

Why would I be butthurt? Arkan killed bosnian muzzies. He didn't do shit in Croatia.
My point still stands - he was a nigger painted white.

looks like your typical slavic lunatic

How do you think he got all the weapons

Croatians are the only ww2 nation that didn't have to pay war reparations during the Nuremberg Trials. A nation of criminals that never had to answer for their crimes.

>still believes the lolocaust meme
You must be new here

Attached: 1460405029048.jpg (1094x694, 530K)

Arkan was a street thug from Belgrade, many like him were recruited by Yugoslav intelligence to do dirty work abroad. Spent his early years fucking shit up in Germany, robbing banks and the such. When the war started he was tasked by the DB (state security) to recruit Red Star football club fans for the cause thus forming the Serbian Volunteer Guard known as the Arkan Tigers. He spent the war plundering Croatia and Bosnia, but his real task was keeping the local governments of the breakaway Serb Republics in check. He was head of the Serbian criminal underworld and he had a police badge. He got shot in 2000 because that's what happens to mobsters.

Serbian bank robber and football hooligan who led a paramilitary group during the war. Killed muzzies, burned mosques, etc. Never went to trial since he was assassinated by a dirty cop in a hotel in 2000.

At least Trump sides with the Serbs. He asked in an interview why we would attack people who were our allies in two World Wars.

/thread.

>REEEE
>REEEE

Still believing in the ((("Nezavisna" Drzava Hrvatska)))

Attached: 1506281087658.jpg (1054x568, 102K)

I never said anything about NDH.
You're strawmanning pretty hard there, turk boy.

That seems.. doubtful.

The Ustashe were pretty much NS, right?

will a Yugoslavia Esq war most likely happen in western Europe? i mean, didnt it kick off because of the ever growing Islamic population

His wife is literally the Whore of Babylon... I mean Belgrade.

Attached: ceca.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

There's no reeing from me lots of faggots agree Croatia is a trash and poor county

no

>lots of faggots agree
nice choice of words.

What's wrong with her right tit? Is gangrene setting in from botched boob job?

Attached: 1492634133744.jpg (961x783, 352K)

Hi Serbo-roach diaspora. Croatia is top-tier for your fatherland Serbia. Why did your daddy run from Serbia if your people are chosen by God?

He was, he worked for the Yugoslav secret services and they let him keep loot in exchange for whacking serb/croat nationalist who were opposed to yugoslav nationalism in the diaspora. They used him as a hired gun

>Killed muzzies, burned mosques, etc.
HE had a small role in that, tortured some muzies that's it
youtube.com/watch?v=9gRmLoeziE4

The man who killed a village full of them in one day was Ratko Mladic

youtube.com/watch?v=IxOqQ8itTF0&t=110

He was in hiding for 10 years after that until a traitor called Tadic handed him over to the Hague to get bonus EU points

>t. Vatikanski vukodlak

This is a good merchant. Saving.

All serbians are.

Attached: 1501586842408.jpg (256x256, 25K)

>t. tatar subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl18q0UEqYE&t=124s

>Be Serb in Western Europe
>Criminal

Always without fail. I admire a great deal of Serb history (Minus the part where you sucked so much Ottoman dick it defied all human expectations) but man, I absolutely hate Serbs and its diaspora. Pure scum along with Bosniaks or Albanians

pretty much this.

>thinks calling people werewolves is insulting
You're just stroking my ego famalam

Attached: 1476790040584.png (680x497, 429K)

>The man who killed a village full of them in one day was Ratko Mladic
>youtube.com/watch?v=IxOqQ8itTF0&t=110

FUCKING TUNE MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it

Attached: Tune Mate.jpg (900x600, 252K)

Basically what would happen if Al Capone mobilized their forces into a volunteer militia.
Bosniaks are whiter than Serbniggers. Being pagans they accepted Islam easily and were spared from Turk rape. Blood>Faith.

Attached: Screenshot_20171107-133029.png (1920x1080, 591K)

I meant with the prison breaks I think he had ties to shady high up figures in western Europe too, like Gladio type stuff

>He killed a lot of Bosnians.
These cuties?
youtube.com/watch?v=SIHYSGbhids

>1885
BULGAR'D

>WW1
ceased to exist

>WW2
ceased to exist

>CROAT'D

>NATO'D

One would learn to keep quiet.

Attached: 1489931234137.jpg (822x901, 85K)

Remember, these people are the ones that are also unironically sucking off Putin, Assad, Qaddafi and their likes, so what the hell did you expect?

Serbs glorify the gaudiest and most niggerest fashion, music and behaviour. Their women are nasty cheap whores. Which is why they fit in so well with the Muslim Morrocan, Somali and Algerian trash in Scandinavia. Maghrebis sell drugs, Serbniggers sell guns. Where do you think the Malmo niggers are getting all the grenades from.

Attached: iW0BDC5.jpg (1024x1014, 88K)

I know that majority of Serbs are calling Russians brothers. Is the same in Russia? Or Russians doesnt care about Serbs.

Nah, Arkan was a criminal. i doubt that he fought for his nation, he fought for money and fortune.

proofs

maybe his criminal career?

Arkan was a useful idiot paid by Jewish Russian oligarchs

No he was a drug dealer pretty much. The only good thing he did was wipe out muslims from beljina and helping make it serb majority.

His wife had him killed for being too waisteful with the finances and too loud. She is infact the kingpin in thier drug enterprise which still runs today.

You're literally a gypsy in gypsyland though.

im pretty sure all of us that post here are autistic white bois with no friends or real world experiences interacting with people. Gypsies around here are too busy collecting scrap metal and plastic anyways.

>His wife had him killed for being too waisteful with the finances and too loud. She is infact the kingpin in thier drug enterprise which still runs today.

who, the folk singer Ceca?

yea that one

she was even caught once running coke from albania or somewere in the south, but paid her way out of it

she is into a lot of crime just read this

theguardian.com/world/2003/may/03/balkans.theeditorpressreview

Actually the netherland forces did kinda help the serbs a big deal with srebrenica massacre so there you go.

i love serbia

>Russians don't care about Serbs.
Yes, I would say so. We're largely indifferent towards Serbian people, and I'll explain where I drew this conclusion from, in a brief. However, there is, in fact, a Serbian-Russian relations paradox: if you go asking around, "Do you guys like Serbs or not?", you'll get showered with compliments. Everyone will call you exactly that, "a brother". You're a Croat? Almost the same thing will happen, I promise you.

Now, why such conclusion? You see, I used to be a "hooligan" in my teens. Me and my pals weren't big on international affairs. Be it Serbia or even Ukraine, we had no stake in this, so we couldn't be bothered. Period. I'd say that is true for the majority of Right-wing Russians as well. We're just that apolitical.

you should cease to exist then

Attached: btfo.jpg (563x463, 124K)

>he robbed banks in my country

I wish i had the opportunity to shoot him myself.

>king Tomislav

Arkan was a terrible human being and a good example of how ill informed new generations are about the balkan conflicts. The anti islam rethoric that caught on is now being applied to white europeans that are completely different from arabs and other shitskins. Stop watching paul joseph watson you naive cunts.

Fantasy tales are so interesting

>le turk raepbaby meme xD
it's all becoming tiresome

Attached: turks and balkan.png (654x777, 441K)

Arkan is the prime suspect for the murder of Jill Dando.

I think he did it. Serbian scum rot in hell.

Attached: A280C0A5-8C3F-4592-A822-B6DBD8077583.jpg (590x722, 58K)

Very conveniently highlighted text, why don't you post that without those red boxes next time.

your point being?

Lol u can't accuse a whole nation for what one evil bad guy did

Serbia seems to produce a high amount of corrupt criminal scum. Why is that? Literally the niggers of Europe, lower than R*manians

The middle portion you highlighted implies that bosnjos have more turkic/shitskin admixture than other yugo ethnicities. The next paragraph dismisses this. There is nothing wrong with the last highlight. I agree that the serb rapebabe meme is stupid, considering darker features don't necessarily mean turk / shitskin admixture but most likely are features of the original pre-slavic population. But implying that mujos are shitskins is intellectually dishonest.

he was an islamophobe

he looks like all albanians at my work.

Nah senpai, that was history, now people don't even care about that shit, i mean yes we had some evil people here but UK did too lol,

it literally says in the end that turkish genetic influence is insignificiant so i don't undetstand your point

Ironic coming from Shittish inbreed scum that killed millions of people around the world.

I guess i was projecting some of my own frustration on your post. The image is fine. Nako sjeban sam danas pa napadam bezveze. jebiga izvini.

nista bre uzivaj brt

He was just a puppet of milosevic regime nothing more. When they killed him it was becaise he was an loose end nothig more

based

t. Mr. Grudinin

hey hey hey don't harm tigrets wtf

Attached: t-i-g-e-r gf .jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

Attached: muh backstab.png (1400x950, 630K)

wow first i heard that