What's your opinion on this cartoon poll? It was in one of my childrens textbooks

What's your opinion on this cartoon poll? It was in one of my childrens textbooks.

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (515x285, 39K)

well build your own damn wells stupid retards

OY VEY

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x737, 68K)

looks a bit anti-semitic to me

Good.

water should more readily flow out of the lower valve, assuming both valves were fully open, the showerhead and tap allow for the same volume of flow, and a shared nominal inner diameter across all surfaces, because head pressure on the vertical run to the shower head would add resistance missing from the water's path to the lower outlet. so i must conclude that the palestine goy has not opened his valve all the way. if that is the message the author wanted to relay, i am impressed with his knowledge of fluid dynamics in communicating that palestine needs to learn how valves work

Attached: mfw29.png (1886x1140, 3.01M)

boomer here.. I can't even see it. I don't have my glasses. Keep in mind not everyone here is 18 please try to post larger graphics.

Yeah Jews aren't going to let anyone else drink their bathwater. They drink that shit themselves.

Its full of microplastics anyways. Real men drink whiskey.

distilled water, mandrake

Considering the vast irrigation works that are over the entirety of Europe, they must be banking on the next generation of niggers being too stupid to look into a history book to understand how many ways this picture is fucking retarded

It looks like the two pipes are connected to separate sources. I think the six-pointed star is the handle to a gate valve that separates the two flows. Maybe nobody can operate the star-handled valve except star people?

Anyway, who is stopping a good, Palestinian engineer from developing an adequate supply, so they don't have to rely on the star-valve?

Attached: Pepe Astounded.jpg (125x81, 2K)

The region where people invented irrigation is not very far from here.

I have a question. Why do jews have a problem wells?
Pic related, 16th century jew poisoning the well. And, recently, the (((tribe))) were expelled by the Mayans in Guatemala for poisoning a water spring. And now this:

>Saed al-Din Atbash, head of water facilities at Gaza Municipality, told reporters in Gaza City that Israel is deliberately targeting the wells:

>"Warplanes have targeted two wells directly, one near to al-Maqwsi area 9a densely populated area with residential tower blocks) and another in al-Zaytoun, both used by 7,000 inhabitants."

Attached: 16th century image of a Jewish man poisoning a well while Satan urinates in it..gif (500x650, 47K)

>a literal cuck like Latuff is now in textbooks

CLOWN
WORLD

>Palestinian engineer
Kek

Attached: 1514348467997.jpg (508x679, 100K)

t. valve fag

this is another Shoah
MODS
MODS

based
fuck jews

Attached: Naamloos.png (864x486, 593K)

>Belgium
Why do you Jews obsess over this guy?

Attached: 1376686848204.jpg (960x768, 106K)