>UK to build new £48m chemical weapons defence centre
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686

>Russian spy: Embassy warns UK against 'punitive' measures
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43390885

>Spring Statement: Philip Hammond hails better debt and growth forecasts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43380212

Attached: 1520981415300.jpg (80x80, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newindianexpress.com/opinions/2017/nov/13/putins-favourite-oligarch-1699551.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>UK to waste 48m that they don't have on a defense center that will never benefit them and never stop a chemical attack
who cares about brexit? let's talk about russians. brits are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1515387192073.gif (160x270, 864K)

>be brit
>start shit with stronger nations
>die

Attached: britain6.png (1073x621, 79K)

Shills already ITT
Go back to Russia faggots

Hello Vladimir.

>chemical weapons defence centre
>not development center
So the west is hellbent on being behind the eastern hordes. Fine.

The face of Pax Britannica, everyone.

Attached: 1521115966015m.jpg (1024x590, 79K)

If you honestly believe our military hasn`t got Chem Weaps then you are deluding yourself.

Britian invented VX, i`m sure we can produce a more powerful version if we wanted to.

anyone else like that bit about "brits" being "outraged" at russia, when pakis are raping their kids in every single city?

why'd you make it a 6 KB pic? now i cant see the foreskin crumples

>48m
trifling amount of money
an extra research facility is always a good investment
we will do excellent chemistry

thread reported to GRU. hope OP likes novichok

or you'll hire a bunch of paki minorities

BASED DIPLOMATS. FUCK RUSSYA

Is it true that the Queen is actually Hitlers daughter?

Attached: 5[1].jpg (650x433, 79K)

Attached: aiming at you.png (980x742, 634K)

Based France. Let's have our Crimean war Mk2

Attached: sk.jpg (1000x667, 89K)

The hypocrisy is palpable. MPs yesterday were talking about terror on the streets when after every muzzie attack they call for peace and unity.

Attached: 1520973106858.gif (283x238, 3.11M)

im kinda happy they arnt talking about brexit anymore for months it was fucking wall to wall brexit news it was fucking boring and got stale fast, this kinda spices it up

Russia never killed anyone in the WW2. Lets face it.

Trump wants support of Republican to do something with gun laws so he is siding with the anti-Russian hawks.

How does it feel the Kremlin is using the best of spècial forces as a private security team for their proxy dictator in Syria? If the pipeline is finished the oligarchs would still make billions for the next decades, but they want to keep the monopoly a little more. At the cost of fucking patriots used as dogs.

How does it feel to know your government no longer represents a nation but is more concerned about oligarchs wealth, acting like a international mob they are. And crying as a state when western nations kick the shit out of them.

Wake up. Day of Balkanization/Freedom is closer everyday. the Kremlin will fall.

Attached: descarga.jpg (277x182, 13K)

Get out an vote, Russian heroes!

Attached: martyr2.jpg (485x280, 29K)

If it wasn't this pipeline you'd be slaves to the pipeline of Clinton/Obama dictators.

>russia protects its pipelines from an attack by saudi interests
>this is bad
hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha
this damage control really doesn't sit well considering every time pootin is shilled against, the number 1 "argument" is that russia is only doing ok because of oil
and here you trying to tell the russian that he should not support the loligarchs in defending russia's export
the fucking state of you, you retarded misinformed piece of shit
LMAO

Muh Russia Poisoning Pt.2 →

The face of modern Russia. Your government is shitting on you all.

Attached: image.jpg (645x425, 107K)

do you have a smaller pic?

>peru
you do know peru is friends with russian oligarchs just like 99% of south america? drop the proxy pidor

Attached: v small.png (64x64, 6K)

The face of modern Britain. Our government is shitting on us all.

Attached: article-2327033-0AAC817A000005DC-181_634x380.jpg (634x380, 50K)

Here in Russia u can go jail for similar pictures.
This is not a joke.

Attached: y_b90bb738.jpg (807x807, 250K)

if these kids were really red pilled we would be your shitposting army

Attached: safe.jpg (32x32, 809)

Attached: safe.jpg (32x32, 748)

Attached: safe.jpg (16x16, 593)

Sure, our Government is not perfect, but I know where I'd rather live. In the UK if you get on with your life well, study, work and apply yourself you can have a good life. Most problems people have in the UK are self imposed by there own lack of ability or effort to improve their own lives. They then blame the government to give themselves an excuse for their own lack of success.

How dare you speak sense instead of spreading your ass cheeks for Mother Russia, you must be an achmed or libshit lmao cus only browns and liberals hate Russia xD

Attached: share if you dare.gif (666x666, 150K)

I don't hate Russia, I just think their Government is fucking over its people. You only have to look at who owns what and how they got it to know that. It's self evident. Those with power keep it, and kill those who challenge it. And for the record, my politics are right leaning, that's quite evident from my previous post. I believe in taking personal responsibility for our lives.

Anyone else hoping that both Britain and Russia get nuked?

DELET THIS

>In the UK if you get on with your life well, study, work and apply yourself you can have a good life. Most problems people have in the UK are self imposed by there own lack of ability or effort to improve their own lives.
This is what middle class boys actually believe.

Attached: JS48580192.jpg (615x409, 60K)

Well that's not going to happen. You do realise that if it were, the whole world would be totally fucked within an hour.

pot meet kettle, a yank commenting on the intellectual capability of anyone else is always fun

Anyone else wishing you had been aborted? Other than your own parents I mean.

I wish I was a nigger

ahahahha
you actually defend this egregious waste of resources that coincidentally is timed for disclosure at such a coincidental moment.

cuck is too light of a term to describe someone such as you

how does it feel to be a lapdog for your globalist masters?

Putin hates oligarchs, and oligarchs hate him. Stop trying to rewrite history to suit your narrative, we're not fucking stupid you proxy using CIAnigger

lol. every time you facebook your twitter account, thank america for elevating human discourse

this, but unironically

You don't know me or where I've come from. Many people from poor backgrounds who work hard and study well improve their lives. It's about effort and vision and ignoring the people around you who have no drive, and that can even include your own family. In fact people from harder backgrounds are often more driven because they have to work harder than those born with a silver spoon In their mouth.

less than £2 each
and if putin is still developing new weapons we will need to keep up

>>Putin hates oligarchs
only the ones that might challenge him

The Trinity of Fuck-wittery.

newindianexpress.com/opinions/2017/nov/13/putins-favourite-oligarch-1699551.html

Russian shill post.

News isn't supposed to be "fun," you stupid cuck.

lmao

Errr....these are the Police in London.

Errr! Here's the pic!!!

Attached: image.jpg (620x380, 100K)

Do an exercise for me. Compare how many cops died or were injured in America last year to how many were in the UK.

lol. every time you use the world wide web thank britain for elevating human discourse

"Our" government. kek. I'm watching you.

Nice, that shut the lazy cunt up.

Attached: share if you dare.jpg (666x666, 6K)