Is this the peak of western civilization?

Is this the peak of western civilization?
>youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8

Attached: DQLCjffXUAAPTpD-1514407634-640x360.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMhoaHqpHsY
mtonews.com/mto-world-exclusive-bloods-gang-members-jump-tekashi-6ixnine-bronx-got-video/
deskgram.org/p/1733671342936448201_1735792873
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdO6h9rNVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hC-HZFoZE5hqEB3dg6rUL-zujJM-n4MFksaHprbThBY.jpg (565x767, 101K)

NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

nope, this video is

youtube.com/watch?v=YMhoaHqpHsY

Big if true
kek

His music is like a 2018 version of dmx but he dresses like a faggot.

I don;t like his music but I thought it would be way worse than it actually is just because he looks so retarded.

>that end part
>the candy cane vampire grill is removed

Attached: clapping cal cuchesta.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

Why even concern yourself with this stuff? The vast majority of society has existed in a cultural and ethical dark-age for most of human history. It's only now, owing to generations of economic and technological advancement, that the stupidest and lowest in society actively participate in a "culture" of sorts. Or, in other words, it's only relatively recently that 'media' has constituted a large part of the lives of ordinary people.

However, at bottom, the situation hasn't changed. Those who are capable and fortunate enough to seek that which is good, high-minded, and edifying must and those who aren't still can't.

Attached: 16dldknomkfz.jpg (2048x1536, 2.88M)

This video is cringy. Music sucks too but people will lap it up like the drones they are.

le 56% face

>the jakes on you he is part of the 56%

mtonews.com/mto-world-exclusive-bloods-gang-members-jump-tekashi-6ixnine-bronx-got-video/

I live in the bronx as the one fucking white dude. If you have no fear or fucks to give it's a non-stop source of entertainment.

deskgram.org/p/1733671342936448201_1735792873

found this. Comments are gold
>OK Daniel hernandez. I wish someone would hurry up and kill you and get it over with. Child molester.
Daniel Hernandez is apparently his name.

no, this is the peak of western civilization

Attached: images.jpg (200x251, 13K)

Any culture run by white people's destined for ruin because white people have a problem with their identity. They don't know who they are or they want to be someone else

here is an original pepe, only appearing in this thread.

act now if you want a truly original varg pepe, only 14.88

call 1800-fuk-urslf

Attached: necro_pepe.png (522x750, 356K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UpdO6h9rNVY

The hood is actually getting woke.

sort by new
upvote Sup Forums comments

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I miss the old Sup Forums where if a youtube video was posted, the most upvoted comments would be dropping redpills or calling this guy a nigger.

>upvoted
i'm sure you miss the old times. new friend

normies who refer to 'elites' and 'globalist' I feel are a breath away from the JQ

Attached: gnar.png (321x321, 12K)

what the fuck else am I supposed to say? "give them a thumbs up" ? Waste of space
upvoted predates reddit, comes from digg and ycombinator, idiot.

kys faggot

Attached: cease.jpg (539x960, 221K)

SCCUUUMM GGAAANNG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine

> In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. Charges were brought against Hernandez after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old minor and later distributed videos of the incident online. Three of these videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In one of the videos, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.” While Hernandez claimed to be seventeen at the time of the incident, the birth date listed in the complaint against him and in Hernandez's statement to the police shows he was eighteen at the time. Prior to his sexual misconduct charges, Hernandez served jail time as a minor for assault and the sale of heroin.

he literally anally and orally raped a 13 year old then the judge said that if he passes his GED he won't go to jail for it.

I hope Russia and britbongia nuke each other and only Britain is wiped out....

Sick of their spineless behavior, losing their country to invaders

>how will Britain defeat the AI if they can't even defeat rapefugees

We need warriors against the AI not faggot-niggercucks

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 00000hul.png (724x740, 761K)